Dream

You're My Wife!

 

As I walked on the long corridor toward a place that I seriously never seen before, it was quite scary hearing only my foot step because this area is really isolated, I didn’t even see a soul. Then as I walk farther, I saw a little bit different ambiance, the place is really fancy than the other places here in the university. I entered the room near to it then I froze when I saw a really big and elegant room, I expect to a normal practice room but then I just saw a dorm!

 

It has the things that a house has: table, chairs, beds, clothes and many more! I didn’t even touch a thing since I’m too scared to break things. Because of too much astonishment, I forgot my main goal here; I have to audition to join this club!

 

Yelling here really scares me but I still do so, I gulp and shouted, “Is anybody here?”

 

I waited about few minutes but no one appeared so I decided to go and try next time but then a man wearing white showed while wiping his eyes as he yawns, “Who are you?”

 

To show some respect, I bowed “I’m sorry for waking you up! I am Lee Hyukjae, I would like to audition to this group”

 

Goosebumps start on covering my body seeing him looking at me from head to toe just like how that Kyuhyun gave me on our first meeting. It took him to observe me for 5 minutes while I just become a stone because of nervousness.

 

“Eun…hyuk right?” he said that made me to look at him with a shocked face.

 

I gulped and ask, “H-how did you know?” making him to smile

 

“You’re accepted already, Kyu recommended you” he then smiled again to me that also made me smile.

 

Kyuhyun did that to me?! Yes, I thought he’s not kind but I’m wrong, really thanks! But I didn’t audition right? So how come they did that quick decision?

 

“I haven’t auditioned yet” then he was just going to laugh but he stop himself.

 

“Don’t get me wrong okay; you’re going to work here”

 

“Work? What do you mean?” I ask him with a nervous tone.

 

“We don’t accept any members except if you’re really good, and you know these club isn’t really a club, this is merely the past time of us, the main sponsors of this university” he said, looking at me seriously.

 

Hearing what he just said, I really don’t know what to feel. My dream is really impossible now, how could this ever happen to me? Is money always matter?! Being poor, I can’t even dream! I hate this! I feel that I’m going to cry so before that happens, I bowed and left him there.

 

My girlfriend and my dream, why are they making it hard for me to be happy? Can someone make me smile because honestly, I don’t really know what the real happiness is. Since I was young, I’ve lost my parents so I really am alone but I just met my grandmother that is my only family. With that I feel contented but once I see these guys dancing on the stage and making people happy, I’ve decided that I’ll be like them then going here in the city, away to my grandmother, I’ve met Yoona. I thought my life is perfect but it was just a mere illusion, I have nothing right now with me, only my hope that is actually fading.

 

Walking even though I don’t know where to go is the only one I can do. This life, can this get better? Because right now, I can’t hide my sadness anymore, I really can’t. I was in a deep thought that I don’t know what am I doing, but I just realize, is there really someone that can make me happy? After that I remember my dream last night, someone just take care of me, I haven’t see that person’s face but at that time is really the first time I felt loved. I had a different feeling that time, I don’t but its like my heart will burst with bliss, I would like to feel like that again but it was just dream, an illusion again.

 

Realizing that, the short moment of happiness turned into sadness again and I blame myself for being like this. No one really cares to me. Actually when I woke up on the hospital, I felt really scared so I called Yoona. I thought maybe if I say that I am sick she’ll come and see me but maybe I shouldn’t expect much.

 

“Yoona, can you come here at the…” but before I can finish she yelled.

 

“Seriously, you’re really annoying” the she sighed, “I can’t stand you anymore, maybe we should break up!” then she hung up.

 

At that time I my mind went blank. She don’t love me anymore, how could this ever happen? She supposed to ask me if I am okay right, but how could she be like that? I thought I should’ve died but since my grandmother still need me I thought I should get all of my courage back.  It was hard, it really was but knowing that I can be a member of this club gave me hope but right now, what hope can I hold?

 

Donghae’s POV

 

After that night I still can’t get rid of him on my head, I kept on wondering what happened to him but I don’t like to ask it to my butler. I don’t even know why I’m being like this but maybe I am just too bored that I can’t take of any other things. So I went to the dorm to amuse myself a bit but I only saw Leeteuk hyung watching the television.

 

“Hyung! Why are you alone?” as I tap him on his shoulders that quite shock him.

 

“I sleep here” he said as he keeps on yawning, “Oh! That Eunhyuk just came…”

 

I was really curious on how he looks like so I ask, “Where is he?”

 

Then hyung pointed at the door saying, “He just left maybe you could still catch him”

 

I went outside to look for him but he’s not there, my mood is not that good so I decided to give up already and just went to the park. There, I rest my mind for a bit since my head just really hurt. Closing my eyes to feel comfortable I just felt something weird. As I open my eyes, I just saw him, the guy that I take care of meters away from me. I was really shocked that I froze on that spot while watching him walking in front of me.

 

Honestly, I panic a bit but maybe it’s just my illusion since if he is there then how could he not notice me and besides he walk like a ghost that time. What the! So right now I’m imagining him here?! Realizing that scares me, who the hell is he really and why am I being like this?

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

That's all for today! Yeah, its kinda short, mianhe...

thanKYU for reading my fanfic :D

I hope you like it^^

Yoona and Eunhyuk just broke up... YES!!!

Hyukkie is quite sad... and he said he felt love (by Donghae) <3

And Hae was shocked seeing Hyukkie around LOL

Both of them are out of themselves :P

But it just, why is Hyukkie not an official member

And just a mere cleaner?

I hope he won't give up, HWAITING MYEOLCHI!

 

Yeah, this is a quick update...

I should've updated yesterday but...

something came up ><

And I haven't rest properly for 3 days

so I'm sorry!

But guys, don't you think the poster is pretty?

thanKYU for the poster^^

see you this weekend

-heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE