Meet - Up

You're My Wife!

 

The morning sun woke me up, seeing the same lonely place. It was really tiring; not the house but how I live but I don’t really have a choice. I lazily go to the kitchen and eat my breakfast that was made by our family’s butler but he doesn’t really live here, he just goes here if I ever need something so I’m really alone in this house.

 

Out of myself, I didn’t notice that the phone was actually ringing. Rather than being annoyed, I felt a bit happy on hearing other noises except for mine so I left it ringing about few minutes then after that I decided to answer it ”Yeoboseyo?”, I ask with a idle tone.

 

“Good morning Mr. Lee!”, hearing my butler’s voice.

 

“Wae? It’s so early and you’re calling me already…”, sipping my cup of coffee.

 

“You need to go meet someone”, he said with a pleading voice.

 

“No!”, I answered quickly, “And besides, I need to go to school…”, lying since I don’t really go to school.

 

“But today is Saturday”, I was shocked, I didn’t know…

 

It took me a moment to think of another excuse but he said, “Mr. Lee it’s really important.”, then he paused, “It has something to do with your parents”

 

Then my mind turned blank. Parents, it’s been a long time since I heard that word, I don’t even know what it is. Do I even have a parent? It’s not that I have anger over them but why do I have to? I’ve never seen them by the way.

 

“Can you just tell it to me?”, not wanting to go wherever it is.

 

“You must meet someone…” he said making me curious to whom it is.

 

“Oh, is it another relative that I don’t even know, right?” I dropped my cup, and I can’t hide that I am a little irritated remembering those heartless people, acting like they care for me but they only want my money.

 

He sighed and said, “No, it’s someone else”, then he paused and after that, “Please, you must go”. That was the first time I hear my butler’s desperate voice that made me to change my mind.

 

“Okay, I’ll go but I can’t promise that I’ll do well” that made him chuckle a bit.

 

After he gave me the address where I’ll meet that mysterious person, I called the members of Super Junior – the most awesome group where I belong to ask them if they could go along with me.

 

Everyone declined except for Sungmin, “Donghae, let me go with you!”, he said with a panicking voice.

 

“Something wrong?”, I asked him but it took him a quite lone time to answer.

 

With a low voice he said, “You know, me and Kyuhyun should have eaten yesterday but I didn’t come so I told him that maybe we’ll go today. And you know me hyung, I am not attracted to Kyuhyun like how he look at me so I still can’t go with him…” then I hear someone else voice on the line, “He is just outside my room and in any moment I think he’ll break down my door, so please come fast!”

 

Hearing his story I laughed my out, then when my jaw hurts I said, “Okay, so I’ll go there” then I hung up. Since Sungmin is so nervous right now, I quickly change my pajamas to a more decent clothe.

 

It just took me a several minutes because all of us live near to each other. As I reach their house I noticed Kyuhyun’s car, “So it was real” I laugh a bit and decided to peak around.

 

 Sungmin caught my eyes as he waves his hand from the window, then it shocked when he just jump out of it. He was really desperate, after that he ran toward me wearing his pink pajamas on. I didn’t have the time to ask him because he pushed me inside the car and told me to drive.

 

I can’t help myself but to chuckle that made him to be angry, “It’s not funny okay?!”, he yelled at the laughing me.

 

“What the hell are you wearing?”, I looked at his pajamas and start at laughing again.

 

“Do you think I have the time to change when he’s actually outside my room?”, then he do his pouting pose again.

 

“I have other clothes there, you better wear it”, but again, I burst into laughter since it was actually girls’ clothes.

 

The moment he saw it, he suddenly hit my head, “Yah! Why do you think of me? And why do you have girl clothes here?”, as he look at those clothes with disgust in his face.

 

“Sometimes they change here…” then he beat me again.

 

“You do such things here?!” He quickly throws the clothes with a going to puke face.

 

“Aigoo, you believe me?! Those are supposed to be gifts but I didn’t give it” I laughed again seeing his bizarre face.

 

“But you have a lot of clothes here”, he then stumble it on my face.

 

“Sungmin, I’m Lee Donghae – the most handsome guy in Korea, so are you expecting me to be loyal to just one girl?” then he look at me horribly.

 

He then pick up some of it and went to the back seat to wear it while I’m here driving and laughing over him. While he’s not looking, I secretly took some pictures of him, why? Because I need it to prevent him for doing something bad.

 

“Where’re here, are you ready?”, I park the car and looked at him, I was astound when I saw him wearing that dress. As always, I nearly died on laughing on how he looks right now.

 

“Not bad, but you need something…”, as he points his flat chest, “Put this on” then I give him some socks.

 

“Seriously?!” looking at the socks, then I nodded but he hesitate so that left me no choice but to show him the picture I just taken a while ago.

 

“Besides, just be a girl this time or else you’ll get found out”, I said making him to frown but he still do so.

 

We went inside the restaurant where I’ll meet a person that I don’t even know. Since I’m really famous, many people look at us that made Sungmin be uncomfortable but he still manage to pretend that he’s my date today. The attendant guides us to our table, somewhere that only VIP guests can go.

 

Sungmin pouted, “Did they notice it?”. I smiled at him and give an okay sign to make him feel better.

 

I look at my watch and I noticed that the meeting time had passed so I called my butler, “Yah! Where is that person that I suppose to meet?”

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Lee, I’ll call him…” , I went angry over him and hung up.

 

“What’s the problem?”, he asked.

 

“Nothing, maybe we should eat first”, making him to smile a bit.

 

We give our orders to the waiter and it’s so many. He eat like there’s no tomorrow, maybe because he jump from a 2-storey building that’s why he’s that hungry. I suddenly got fed up so I start on getting stolen shots of him and I find it very entertaining. Maybe I could use this to black mail him, I’m really bad lol.

 

He finished all of the dishes and said, “Wait Donghae, I think I need to go to the comfort room”.

 

“Are sure? But you can’t go to the boys’ rest room”, I said to him.

 

He sighed and said, “I know but I can’t take it so please wait for me!” Then he left as he holds his tummy, I giggled but not to loud since there’re many people around.

 

I don’t know why but it took him so long to come back, is it to hard to release that?! Boredom start on killing me but thanks, he came with a not-so-good face.

 

“What’s the problem?”, I asked but he answered me with a death stare.

 

It left me curious on why he looks like that but he doesn’t answer my questions so we decided to leave. The meet – up was a total disaster, I didn’t meet anybody and now Sungmin is mad for an unknown reason. The lesson that I learned is not meet someone whom I don’t know with your friend cross dressing as a girl, I can say that this day is truly exhausting.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D ThanKYU for reading my FF!

Donghae is showing his other side...

and lol Sungmin wearing a dress?! ASDFGHJKL

Poor Kyuhyun, he was left alone

But why the hell did that person don't come?

Also, why is Sungmin angry when he came back?

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE <3

 

I got total of 201 subbies yey ^^

Right now, I'm still hearing positive feedbacks

That's a relief since this fic is a challenge for me!

ThanKYU so much!!!

heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE