Chance

You're My Wife!

 

“Donghae don’t you want me to help you?” I said as I guide him toward the stairs. I really want to curse myself for agreeing that we should stay in my apartment which is pretty weird why he won’t let me go to his house.

 

Is he hiding something?

 

Aissh as if I should know but right now, he’s having a hard time on walking upstairs since he’s wearing a gown and his feet is badly bruise by those heels, oh poor him but what can I do, he won’t even let me help him. Don’t tell me he hate me now?

 

I bet he is, with all the things I did with him which I know he hates, like when I held his hand and…

 

The Kiss.

 

“Ahhhh!” The bride in front of me winched in pain. In an instant, I automatically check his feet and I saw it is horrible state. Why did they even let Donghae wear heels? It would really hurt him, aigoo!

 

Donghae move his feet away and said, “It’s okay” And sheepishly smile to me. Oh Donghae do you think I would buy that fake smile of yours?

 

Without any words, I lifted him up again in a bridal style of course. “Put me…” But before he could even protest again, I cut him with my stare and said.

 

“Behave.”

 

Then without saying anything, he kept quiet until we reached the door of my apartment. Right there, I slowly put him down and get my keys then open the door.

 

I apologized for how small my apartment is and felt embarrass on showing him where I live but he said he doesn’t mind and continued to go to my bedroom which is the only room I have. I quietly went to the bathroom to change my clothes and went after to the kitchen to prepare some food for us.

 

I think of ordering some snack instead but I don’t have money so I just hope that he would eat with me. Slowly, I knock the door and asked if he was finished changing but I received no response. I knock again and thrice but no one answered. So I just open the door on my own and saw a fish in a gown sitting on my bed.

 

“Uhhh… you could use my clothes if you don’t mind” I offered but he just bit his bottom lip. Is there anything wrong?

 

“Or do you want me to call hyungs so they could bring your clothes?” But again, he refuses and looked at me with his big pleading eyes.

 

How cute.

 

I look at him confusingly but he just look down and muttered, “Could you help me get rid of my gown?”’

 

I blink my eyes for the nth time and mental slap my face.

 

“Please?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

What?!

 

What get rid of his gown? What help? What is he saying? What please? What is happening right now?

 

Then he shyly turns around, his back facing me. I was frozen on that spot, heck how could I even react.

 

“I just can’t reach the zipper”

 

Ohhhhh…

 

“Sure”

 

Really, after this I will really burn my collections. Damn you monkey, how could you even think of that? He’s not a girl okay? He’s your bestfriend and now, wife… but he’s a guy!

 

Then I awkwardly go nearer to him and zip his gown. I could see that he got a smooth skin, how could a man could even have such smooth skin? Oh yeah, he’s rich. I forgot.

 

He changed his clothes, and now, he really looks like Donghae, my best friend. I told him that we should eat since it’s late already and surprisingly, he agreed to eat the food I cooked. As we eat, a long silence came. We didn’t talk until I broke the silence.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“Forget about the kiss already”

 

“I mean the Yoona thing” Then he blush with the embarrassment and I secrely chuckled.

 

“But I am sorry for that too”

 

“Yeah, you’re a horrible one” He said as he finished the food I cooked.

 

“Horrible?”

 

Then he almostly whispered, “Kisser…” That made me to choke a bit.

 

“Sorry, it was my first time” I couldn’t hide that, since I am also nervous that time.

 

He looked at me, “It was your first?” And I nod as a reply, trying hard not to feel embarrass anymore.

 

Donghae simply reply, “Okay” He then drink the strawberry milk I gave to him.

 

“Is it your first time also?” I asked that made him to spurt what he is drinking.

 

“O-of course not! I kiss several girls already” He defends himself as he wipe the strawberry milk on face.

 

I gulp and ask again, “So will you forgive me now?”  But I just gain a confuse look as an answer.

 

“On all the things I did, will you forgive me?”

 

He then look away for me, fiddling with the glass on his hand, “Okay…”

 

I smiled widely that my gums could be seen but I didn’t mind. Yes, he forgive me already!

 

“…But you’re not my best friend”

 

That somehow break the happiness that I am feeling but as long as he forgive me, it is fine with me!

 

“But I can be your best friend again right?” I asked but he didn’t reply that cause me to smile again. I knew it, he don’t really hate me! He’s giving me a chance, and I will work hard to make him like me again.

 

I will be your best friend again Hae, I will!

 

“And, no one should know that we are married okay?” I nodded, oh yeah I forgot. I am his husband, which is pretty weird since I want to be his best friend. Aigoo, but since we live together, I could regain his trust easily!

 

He then headed to the bedroom but before he could go, I hug him from the back and said, “Happy Birthday Donghae!”. But he just pryed my hand, and continue to walk away. He’s a bit cold now, maybe he’s just don't feel like being with me.

 

“Should we sleep together?” I asked but he slamed the door hard.

 

I sighed; I guess I’ll be sleeping on the floor starting tonight.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D Update for you guys!

LOL Hae isn't mute, he just talk a little :P

Sorry, i suppost to put fluffy fluff

But Hae is a bit awkward ><

Hyuk, he dont take the marriage seriously

Thought he likes Hae already *sigh*

Wait, he does like Hae

Well as a friend -_- 

 

Hey, after the more than a week of abscence

Sorry for giving you a boring update

Just hit me please ><

And I'll be busy this week

But after that, I have a xmas break!

So I could update often!

And if I couldnt answer your comments

Really really sorry!

But I appreciate it a lot^^

So drop a comment okay?

Anyways I would like to mention:

eastcandle90 for giving me crazy comments since then!

TheNarratress for advicing me with her comments!

hairom for recommending my fic to others!

And others, once I have a chance I would thank all of you personally^^

Yeah, just want to show how much I am happy^^

I did read each of them, even memorise those whom I always see :P

Again, thanKYU to all of you^^

--heechan27

 

SJ WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR! CONGRATULATIONS TO ELF AND SJ!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE