The Day

You're My Wife!

 

“Donghae look, I’m sorry… I didn’t really mean to…” Sungmin beg at me but I just look outside the car’s window and didn’t mind.

 

He sighed again and again, “Hey, cheer up! Today is your birthday and also your marriage.”

 

I glare at him, with red puffy eyes I got since I cried really hard, “That’s it! It is my birthday and also I’m getting married then why the I am wearing a gown?! HUH! Did you even care for my feelings? I’m going to marry someone in this state! In this ing white dress? Are you thinking I’ll be happy and said ‘I do’?! There’s no ing way I’ll do so off!”

 

I was angry, really angry to him, to them and to all the people in this world! Why is this happening to me? I am suppose to be handsome in a suit and here am I crying in my wedding car ahead to the church, wanting to have suicide or homicide the evil bunny beside me who is also wearing a dress for goodness sake!

 

“Is this marriage a switch-gender? A cosplay event? Or this is just freaking lame joke for my wedding?”

 

Sungmin look at me sadly, “No, this is real.”

 

“Then why the hell I am wearing a gown! I am the groom Sungmin, I am!” I yelled to him but he didn’t react harshly but look at me with worried eyes.

 

He smiles at me and pat my bare shoulders, why? Because I’m freaking wearing a strapless gown damn it! I think Heechul hyung designed this, aisssh that ert bastard!

 

“You are the bride Donghae”

 

“Bride? Can’t you see I am straight! And don’t you know, I freaking hate gays and there’s no way I’m becoming one or else I’ll just rip my skin off and die!”

 

After that he didn’t spoke a word and I keep on yelling at him to release my anger. The car stops in front of the church and I didn’t urge to move at all. “I won’t marry anyone, even if I lose my money, just to keep my dignity as a man!”

 

Sungmin sighed again for the 100th time, Kangin went to us running with a big smile on his face that doesn’t help to better my mood. “Daughter, let’s go!”

 

“I won’t go and I am not you daughter raccoon” I said coldly not even looking at him straight.

 

He then chuckled and give me a picture, “I know, and Heechul want to give this to you”

 

I hesitantly look at it and saw Heechul hyung posing with ‘Hyukkie’ on his hands, I mean my monkey stuff toy that I cherish the most.


 


 

Dear daughter-in-law,

 

Hi there gorgeous! Just want to say that your monkey is with me, and in any moment I could let him play with my precious Heebum…

 


 

 

I squirm, I know Heebum won’t hurt Hyukkie since he’s a spoiled cat and don’t want to get tired with playing nonsense things, just like his old ert master, Heechul. I didn’t continue on reading and give it back to Kangin who is still smiling at me.

 

He push it back and said, “Finish it or else you’ll be sorry”

 

I scoff and lazily continue and then a passage just catch my eye…


 


 

Move your to the altar or else your strawberry freak best friend would be in trouble. Yeah, he’s here with me so go before I would tell that fish is wearing a girl’s clothes right now. You don’t want it to happen right or I’ll show him some pictures of yours?

 

PS: I’ll let you be more beautiful to me, but only this day!

 

Sincerely Hannie’s property,

Your gorgeous mother-in-law

 


 

 

“Aissh let’s go!” I said, stomping my heels out of the car which made the two of them smile.

 

I was going to enter the church but Sungmin stop me, “Put your veil down!” Then he fix it for me and smiled, “Congratulations Donghae”

 

“Congratulations your face, after this I would grind you to death” I whisper to him but he just smile to me, I hate that smile seriously.

 

Kangin propose his arms into me, “For today, I’ll be your father alright?”

 

I smirk with the gesture and gladly accept it; I had a hard time on walking since my veil is so thick that I can’t see properly. Thanks to my ‘father’ who guided me on my way to the altar, then he handed my hand to the guy and softly said, “Please take care of her” and then I can sense he nodded to him.

We’re both in front of the altar, still holding hands. I felt great of wearing gloves so I won’t feel disgusted but somehow I still want to puke for the fact that I’m doing such things.

 

I was busy playing with my fingers and looking at the audience while prying to kill those hyungs of mine. I heard a masculine voice saying, “I do”

 

 

 

 

 

 

He agreed? Why? He should’ve declined so I would be free! Aissssh~ I didn’t even heard his name but oh well, who cares! I was really nervous that I could feel my hands sweating, and I felt like killing my heart since it is so noisy, damn it!

 

“Lee Soonhae, will you take…” My beat faster and faster that I didn’t know what’s happening, just keep calm will you! Wait a minute… what Soonhae? I am not Soonhae, I am Lee Donghae! Don’t tell me this is just a mistake, but no. So they purposely change my name into a feminine one?! Really, it’s raining death meat after this.

 

The guy beside me slightly tap my hands since I’m not paying attention and with nervousness, I panicked and just mumbled, “I do” Without even thinking, damn you! I’m suppose to say no and ran away or just drag Heechul away and kill him then I would end up living in prison forever and I’ll be much happy than marrying this holy that I never knew in my freaking 18 years of existence! But it’s no use…

 

I am his wife now.

 

With that fact I felt like my parents just died or someone just died and I am crying like crazy. , I am crying for real, I am Lee Donghae and this is just so unfair! My dignity as a playboy, as a cool guy and as a man who is straight! I lost it, how could I face the world now, I want to commit suicide just, why the hell this happened to me?! I am a man! And I should be the husband not a freaking wife!

 

“You may now kiss the bride”

 

you my dead parents for doing some kind of insane will.

 

you my deceiving friends for fooling me.

 

you Yoona for leaving me and now I end up like this.

 

you Hyukkie for being my best friend, and now I have to do this.

 

myself who agreed to this contract.

 

this guy in front of me who agreed and now who’s going to kiss me.

 

And that priest who seems happy that I’m going to kiss this horrible man.

 

the all of you.

 

All I want to do is write a suicidal note saying…


 


 

Dear my parents,

 

Old bastards, your handsome son Lee Donghae is married to a freaking guy I don’t know. I bet you are happy, screw the two of you! Don’t worry, I’m going to go there in hell and kill you.

 

PS: It is your fault, I going to lose my first kiss!

 

Not loving you at all,

Lee Donghae – a straight fish

 


 

If I could only have a pen or something, I would write it and then I’ll stab myself with it but here am I, froze to death when he’s going to put my veil up. I close my eyes like crazy, I don’t want to see him! First kiss stealer! Ah! I hate this day, worst birthday ever!

 

Farewell my first kiss.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

“Donghae?”

 

I open my eye carefully and saw… , I think I just past out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Here's an update for my lovely readers!

Awww... Donghae is angry

But yeah, after finding out that it was Hyukkie...

Will he get angry also?

And kiss! Will they kiss or not?

Aigoo >< What will happen next?!

(Okay, I am actually the author lol)

ThanKYU Heechul for doing that!

Hahahahah we owe you a lot!

Or else this marriage is impossible :P

 

Sorry for the words, you know... it is in Hae's character :P

I hope you like it!

Oh Soonhae is Hae's name as a girl

It was given to him by Siwon on twitter^^

I can't promise that I could update tomorrow ><

But I'll try!

Leave a comment berfore dashing away okay?

thanKYU for reading *wink*

--heechan27

 

PS:  ELF please do vote on MAMA! We need to work together 'cuz we are losing so don't be lazy okay? Fighting!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE