Please

You're My Wife!

A/N

Please play this as you read! Okay?

 

 


 

“Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!” I keep on calling him but he won’t stop on walking. I don’t know but he just leaves! What did I do? Did I say something wrong? I kept on following him but then he started to run and so do I. Then I just saw him running to the road, Oh no! Donghae stop! It’s still red so you can’t pass through.

 

My heart is going to puff out of my chest when suddenly Donghae stops. He stop on the middle of the road with his hands up! No it can’t be… there’s no way…

 

He won’t kill himself right?

 

But then, I saw him smiling as the car hit his fragile body. Donghae, lying on the road with his blood… scattered all over the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt weak but I still manage to go to Donghae. I hug him tightly but I then I felt cold… No way.

 

I held his hand so he would stay warm but it’s cold like ice… This can’t be.

 

“Hae! Don’t die! I’m begging you! You can’t! Hae!”, I begged him but he just looked at me. Yes look at my eyes; I tell you, you will live okay? Donghae, you won’t die! Your best friend is here, I won’t leave you anymore! I won’t hurt you anymore! I promise okay? So live for me Donghae, please don’t leave me, just don’t leave me please!

 

Then Donghae start to open his mouth, yes… yes… Donghae you can do that, you will live and we’ll go to school together like we always do. Hae, just take the pain for the moment okay? Just a little bit more and you’ll be better.

 

“G-goodb-bye… H-hyuk-kie…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae closed his eyes, and his body felt colder… No! No! No! Don’t do that Hae, don’t close your eyes! You can’t! Please I’m begging you don’t ever leave me! I hold his hand tighter, what should I do now?

 

“HAE!!!” I cried, hoping that he’ll wake up and slap me.

 

Oh please, please smile again. I can’t… I can’t… I can’t lose you! You can’t leave me like this! No! You can’t!

 

Blood, more blood is rushing out of his body… No! Come back in his body! Hae won’t die! He won’t die!

 

“Help! Help! Help us! Please! Somebody!!!” I yelled with all my might then Kyuhyun came running. He was shocked but he still manages to call for an ambulance.

 

See that Donghae? The ambulance is near so you’ll be better. I looked back at him and caressed his hair. Hug him and give all of the warm I could give.

 

The ambulance came and we went to the hospital with Kyuhyun. Along the way I didn’t let go of his hand since maybe he needs me. Until the nurses took him to the emergency room, I still held his hand.

 

“Mister, you can’t go any further. We’ll do our best to help him.” The nurse said to me, pulling my grip on Donghae’s hand.

 

I hug him for the last time and whispered, “Donghae, live okay?” Then the nurses took him, and I was left dumfounded. I took a sit and rest a bit. Then Kyuhyun walk in and I looked at him but then he just…

 

Kyuhyun punched me.

 

I fell to the floor and my body just hurt. I was going to ask him why the hell did he punched me but then I saw his eyes, full of anger that made me speechless. He then hold my shirt and pulled me up.

 

“How could you do that to my hyung?! You’re his best friend right?” Kyuhyun yelled at me, grabbing my clothes still.

 

“What did I do?” I asked but then I gain another punch from him that made me fell.

 

“You didn’t know? You just dated the girl Donghae hyung loves! You’re a horrible person!”

 

 

 

 

No way…

 

Y-yoona is Donghae’s girl?

 

And I'm reason why he's dying?

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong... here's another sad update

And its short again sorry... (I hang it there again)

Hyukkie already knew it so how would he react?

Kyuhyun punched him TWICE (damn he's angry)

Drop a comment okay?

Okay I know, I'll receive sweet hateful comments again

And mind on voting my fic? thanks!

--heechan27

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE