Friend

You're My Wife!

 

Ninetyeight…

 

Ninetynine…

 

One hundred…

 

One hundred one…

 

One hundred two…

 

“Donghae!” Someone called me from the back that causes me to fall from my sit. I looked around and saw Kyuhyun entering the dorm.

 

I sighed and look at the window again, continueing on counting the students who enters. “Hey, what’s wrong…” Kyuhyun grab my shoulders and turn me around, facing him.

 

“Oh my… did you even sleep last night?” He asked but I just looked away and trying to remember what number should I count.

 

This time, he grab me furiously that annoyed me a bit but I’m too tired to care so I just look at him, lifelessly. “Wait, don’t tell me… he got harsh in you?” Not knowing what he meant I just shook my head and tried to move away again but he tighter his grip that made me to winched in pain.

 

“So it was his first time?” With that question, I quickly turn my gaze off him and pretend that I don’t know. He then gave me a shock expression that eventually turned into a teasing one.

 

Damn you Kyuhyun! I’ve been trying hard to forget that… you’re just so evil!

 

“Sorry, it was my first time”

 

Ah! No! Aigoo, that’s so… I’m going to rember it again! Forget! Forget! Forget!

 

“Is it your first time also?”

 

Yah! Don’t talk on my head! Just, please leave me! I want to rest, I’m begging!

 

“Happy Birthday Donghae!”

 

I’m not going to remember how you hug… Ah! Erase! Erase! Erase!

 

“Should we sleep together?”

 

No! Why these keep on replaying on my head? I hate you Hyukkie! I hate you!

 

Kyuhyun then pat my shoulder that really shocks me, “Donghae?”

 

“Don’t touch me! Go away!” I yelled, and ran away from him.

 

As in, what the hell is happening to me? Is this the step on being a psycho or I’m just shock on what’s happening to me? I just can’t accept the fact that I’m married to my best friend, well, maybe ex-best friend since I told him that. But still, it’s just weird!

 

For all the people in this world, why him? And why the hell it’s a guy? Is this what they call bad luck? Or fate? No, its fate is a strong word, maybe this is just karma! For all the wrong things I did in my life, things are getting worse to me. But still, you can just let me marry other people, any people except for him!

 

“Daughter-in-law!” An old bastard came to me running, why am I meeting the evil people too soon?

 

He then smiled at me but later on he started to scan my whole my body. My chind was hold by him while he’s looking at me intently, “I didn’t know that monkey is fast” Then he looked at me with amazement.

 

“Where are you staying right now?” He asked me with a sparkle on his eyes.

 

I sighed and answered, “On his house”

 

His mouth formed an ‘O’ and start on nodding, “Small and warm, I didn’t know you’re naughty donsaeng!” He keeps on teasing me but I don’t understand what is he saying?

 

“You and Kyuhyun are really weird” I muttered, but he just grin at me.

 

“Of course, he’s my son anyways” With that, I puke. I don’t even want to remember the sight of him enjoying cross-dressing as a woman. It’s just gross, as in, ugggh!

 

“Yah! Hyung! You didn’t even say sorry to me!” I grab his shirt and was going to punch him but then he stop me by saying.

 

“Oh! Look, your husband is finding you”

 

That’s when I saw a figure of a guy running. Oh! ! I need to leave before he sees me! I quickly ran away but Heechul prevent from doing so, “Where are you going fishy?”

 

“Hyung, just…” I felt hopeless, seeing him meters away from us.

 

“Don’t cry! I won’t tell him but you wouldn’t hit me?” Then I nod desperately.

 

“I can request from you” I nod again.

 

“Are you sure?” I nod again and again.

 

Then he let me go, I am going to escape but then it was too late, Hyukkie already saw me. “Donghae!” With that, I completely froze on the spot.

 

“I hate you hyung!” I silently cursed Heechul.

 

He grins widely and said, “I didn’t tell him, right?” Then he left me there we a mocking smile of his.

 

Hyukkie runs to me while panting, “Yah! Why did you leave me?”

 

“I want to go early” I said to him and avoid his stare.

 

“Wait, what with that eye! You didn’t sleep well?” He asked but I kept quiet.

 

“Sorry, maybe my bed isn’t too comfortable for you.” He sighed, “Have you eaten yet? I brought you some here!” Excitedely, he started on getting the food from his bag.

 

“No thanks” I tried to walk away before he could notice that I’m having a hard time on facing him.

 

He then holds my hands and said, “But you look pale and…” The connection has a weird feeling on it so I shove his hands off me.

 

“Can’t you get tired of it? I said I’m okay! And why are you here? You’re not even a student here!” I accidentally yelled at him. At that moment, I feel like cutting my tongue off! I’m sorry, I’m just nervous and all, I didn’t meant to do it. But then, the thing that I don’t want to happen came, Hyukkie lose his smile and I feel quilty.

 

I’m so rude to him.

 

“I…” I tried to talk but he looked at me and smiled bitterly that quite hurt my heart somehow.

 

“No, it’s my fault. You’re shock and all, but here am I troubling you. Hae, don’t forget that I always feel the same, I am still your best friend so don’t feel awkward okay?” His voice seems to crack and then he beemed his smile before going away.

 

Yeah, he’s my best friend so I don’t need to feel like this.

 

But why am I like this?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Here am I again!

Giving you the short updates since then!

IDK, long updates is not my type anyways :P

So feel free to throw your bricks on me!

Fluff... you'll see it fully after the awkwardness!

Well, I love you Heechul!

For being the bridge for them ^^

Don't forget to drop your comments!

More comments means less waiting *wink*

 

Donghae is awkward

Eunhyuk want to be his friend

Do they even understand marriage?

Or should I let them understand it? *evil laugh*

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 


12/08/12

 

So you guys already read this?
I'm suppose to hide this but to dumb to do it.
I'm really sorry, it's really a rush update (even  though my works are always rush)
And thanKYU for those whose subscribes on my story
'Cuz i don't really  know why you guys subscribe
Because of that, I'm too guilty not to update
So I'll update instead of a hiatus again^^