Mission

You're My Wife!

 

“And so what happened?” Heechul hyung sit beside me and look at me with anticipation. I just shook my head and sigh that made him to hit my shoulder.

 

He stares at me, “Tell me! Tell me!” And all the members wait for me to speak; do I need to say it really?

 

“We just drink some smotthie…” Then I look down and played with my fingers.

 

“And?!” Sungmin asked as he shares popcorn with Shindong. Wait, what?! Is it really amusing to hear my life?

 

I just look down again, “Yoona is together with Hyukkie.” I stare on their expression and they seem to be shocked. I scratched my nape and laugh, “We shouldn’t talk…” But an outrage shout startled me, Heechul hyung stand up and fists the table in front of us.

 

Hangeng tap his back to cool him down, “Chul, we’re here at the cafeteria…” But it didn’t affect and he just looks at me in disbelief.

 

“So the is back?” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth; I forgot he hated her so much. Aigoo, I shouldn’t have told it!

 

FLASHBACK--

 

“Please don’t go.”

 

Idiot Lee Donghae! What the hell am I saying? God, he’s looking at me now! No, no! Please don’t ask why! Please don’t ask why! Please don’t ask…

 

“Why?” Hyukkie looked back at me worryingly. I gulped with his stare and look down to hide my flushed face. What to do? What to do? Could I say it to him now? But I just realized that I love him few minutes ago! But Yoona will go to him! Okay here it goes, I’ll say that…

 

“Please don’t go because I don’t have money to pay those.” I said in low voice. Idiot, Lee Donghae withouth money? It's impossible, but please believe it... don't ask any further. At first he looked at me weirdly but then he smile again.

 

“Silly, of course I paid already so don’t worry okay?” Then he pats my head. He just pat my head like is this happening? His hand is really soft, I could still feel it!

 

I’m too drunk of happiness that I didn’t know that they’re actually gone. So they actually leave me alone, I mean Hyukkie just leave me here not minding that I’ll be really lonely and that I’m jealous because he’s together with Yoona so I’m kind of worried if they’ll do…

Forget it

 

--

 

Heechul massage his temple and speak, “And you just let her get him?” I’m too scared to answer so I just nodded. Damn, he’s gonna hit me!

 

But he didn’t.

 

I opened my eyes and saw Heechul with his infamous evil y smirk and his cat-like stare. I gulp with the sight; this is not good for sure. He’s not planning anything right? He’ll just be quiet and leave it like that right? He’s not going to do something evil right?

 

I rolled my eyes. Oh come on, he’s Kim Heechul and he never accept defeat. Well, because there’s a fact that he never lose.

 

Ryeowook then grin at me, “Fight for your love!”

 

“N-no! I’ll just forget about it. It’s not really a big deal.” I said cheerfully but they look at me with their eyes full of concern.

 

“You won’t fight? What if he divorces you and marries Yoona instead?” Sungmin eyed me, oh God he’s really scary sometimes.

 

I smiled again, “If they’re happy then I can’t do anything…”

 

Heechul hyung bang the table once more and said, “You think that girl really loves your monkey? After all she did, you’ll just let her hurt him?”

 

“I w-won’t…” I just felt my eyes burning. If that girl just hurt Hyukkie, even if she’s my first love. I will surely slice her body into pieces and feed it to piranhas!

 

Heechul looked please, “That’ right daughter-in-law, we have a mission.”

 

“W-what mission?” I curiously looked at him. Is he really planning something? He smirked and gather all the members and say a thing that nearly killed me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seducing a straight monkey”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Annyeong :D
My lovely, kind, understanding, very patient, and not violent readers
Probably you want to kill me now...
But I know you can't resist me right? *bbuing bbuing*
Yeah it's very short... only 650 words :P
But I'll update later (few hours after)
I'm sorry if this chappie ...
I'm having a hard time on writing again *sigh*
thanKYU for reading anyway ^^
I love you guys, so expect more suspense!
Drop comments before cussing me to death :P
See'ya later^^

Woooo~ Mission!
Sounds fun... what will they do now?
Heechul as the lead...
Expect something shocking maybe?
Goodluck Donghae!
Goodluck on seducing your own husband^^

--heechan27

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE