Kiss

You're My Wife!

 

“Breathe hyung, breathe” Kyuhyun whispered to my back. Oh God, how could I breathe? I mean, I am here, in front of the altar with the wedding song playing and my bride walking to the aisle. Please trip or something so you’ll be hospitalize so I have the chance to back out!

 

But then I felt her at my back, with Kangin at her side. He handed her hand to me and I took it carefully, “Please take care of her”

 

What the… I can really feel Kangin’s feeling to it as if he’s the true father of her. I felt nervous but I manage to give a nod before we both face the altar. Trying to see her is hard since the veil cover her face, that I didn’t know that the priest is already finished asking me.

 

In an instant I said, “I do” since I’m very nervous. You don’t how much I want to cut my tongue for saying such thing. But then the priest started to ask her, “Lee Soonhae, will you take Lee Hyukjae to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

 

Hey, isn’t this quite familiar. I mean, I dreamt about this! Don’t tell me I’m fated to marry her? Really? So, is this a sign that I’ll be happy and sooner I will forget about Donghae? Is this really what God mean to happen? Am I going to marry the right person, this woman in front of me, will be my wife and we’ll live together forever. Does this person; is the one whom I’ll love until I die? Is she the one that I am waiting for?

 

Is she?

 

“I do” she said sweetly that I could feel my ears burning. My heart just flutters happiness, I don’t know but I felt happy that she agreed. I felt nice that she didn’t reject me. I felt that great…

 

She’s my wife now.

 

I was kind of drunk with happiness that I don’t know and then the priest just muttered, “You may now kiss the bride”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh?

 

Am I supposed to kiss her? For real? I mean, isn’t it too fast? My heart isn’t ready for this and for goodness sake, I don’t know how to kiss! What should I do? I can’t do this, I just can’t! And in the first place, I’m going to kiss the girl I didn’t know personally and it’s our first meeting a few minutes ago!

 

I see the audience anticipating with the kiss even the priest kept on smiling to me. Just give this a try Hyukjae, just think in front of you is a strawberry or something nice and this will be over soon. I exhaled and carefully put her veil up. My hands were shaking like crazy and I could feel I’m sweating, this is just so nerve wrecking!

 

Look down Hyukjae just don’t see her eyes, I’ll be fine. It is just a kiss, you’ll just put your lips onto hers then that’s it! It just a kiss.

 

Just a kiss…

 

Just a kiss…

 

Just a kiss…

 

Just a kiss….

 

It’s my first kiss!

 

Shacking hands wake me up and it was hers. She was shacking, this is my fault! I’m sorry! I should’ve thought that she is also nervous about this, I’m such an idiot! Okay, I’ll do this! I’m going to…

 

“Donghae?”

 

A beautiful woman in front of me with deep brown eyes, milky white skin, and those thin red lips. She looks petite in her gown, a strapless gown that made her look fragile. She was beautiful in deed, she really is. But even though it’s like that, it’s easy for me to know that he’s my best friend.

 

Those distinct fishy eyes help me, with tears on them. Why is he crying? Maybe he’s shock that we are married.

 

We are married.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WE ARE MARRIED?!

 

This is, no way in hell! I’m married with my best friend without me knowing a single clue about it! Is this a fraud wedding? A gag show? Is this even a dream? Just what the hell is happening?

I am a guy, he is a guy. We are straight and love one girl then we are married now?

Are you kidding me?

 

Can I run away? Run away groom is pretty unique anyway but there’s no use, I am his husband now and…

 

Donghae is my wife.

 

Ahhhhh! He is my freaking wife! I thought I would marry the one that is meant to me, I would love her and I would forget everything about Donghae but now, I am married to him! We just vow together, that we would be a loving couple until death do us part.

 

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

 

“Kiss…”

 

The priest whispered, why is he so pushy? But, I’m going to kiss him? Are you sure? Should I? Can I back out now? Or should I rather die?

 

Donghae is trembling and me also, I look at him with my eyes saying and he also did, we are looking at each others eye. I wipe the tear from his cheeks and lean closer to him, “Can I?”

 

He closes his eyes and nod to me, which I think cute for unknown reason. I hold his cheek and slowly move closer until our lips met. I don’t know why but I felt rainbows behind me, why do this feel wonderful anyway? Why do I have the feeling that our lips is perfectly match for each other?

 

It’s just calm and brief, but somehow it felt special. We parted quickly feeling my cheeks burning and he also, we just look like a strawberry couple. Everyone is cheering for us, especially our dork hyungs and with a special mention to my mom, Heechul that is jumping around.

 

I can’t look at him seriously and I don’t know how to face him after this because I made a sin…

 

A sin of marrying my best friend, kissing him…

 

And feeling weirdly nice about it.

 

Take note, I am straight. A straight monkey, I swear!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Okay, another update for you guys^^

For all of you to know, Donghae didn't collapse...

On the prev chap, he means 'I think I'm dead'

So yeah, they kiss! HOHOHOHOH

And they're married! *jumps around*

Hae taking Hyuk's every breath :P

Straight huh? really? lol

Goodluck to the both of you!

Awkwardness to the max!

Wait so after the marriage it's... O_O

LOL

 

I hope you do like it!

Sorry if it's a bit lame, 'cuz I'm really sleepy ><

It suppose to be romantic/funny/cute but it end up as a... IDK!

And I was also shocked for earning a lot of comments!

I wish I could also have that on every chapter *pout*

See you! Maybe tomorrow? But no promises okay?

Drop a comment before going anyway *wink*

Don't feel bad if I won't reply back,

It is just I am busy but I am not a snob I swear!

If you have questions then say it okay?

ALSO! VOTE for my fanfic if you have conscience lol!

No, if you ever think it is okay :P

thanKYU for reading :D

--heechan27

 

ELF! REMEMBER TO VOTE ON MAMA! DON'T EVER GIVE UP OKAY? HWAITING!

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE