Signed

You're My Wife!

 

“Lonely fish, what’s up?!” Heechul barge into my room without even knocking

 

“Hyung, don’t mess with me right now and I’m not a lonely fish!” I yelled to him even though he’s my hyung since I just don’t have the mood to joke around

 

To my surprise, Heechul just quietly take his way out of my room but before leaving he laugh and said, “Not lonely huh? Staring on that monkey stuff toy that looked like Eunhyuk for hours” Then he quickly dash out before I could even hit him.

 

I sighed and cuddle the monkey in front of me, “I miss you Hyukkie…”

 

Yes, I still miss my best friend and I don’t know why I can’t rid him out of mind. Staring at this monkey everyday somehow help me to be happy. But it didn’t help me on forgetting him since, I just can’t do it.

 

It saddens me when he has to quit school just to keep his promise with me, he really leaves me and I can’t do anything to stop him. Sometimes, members do mention him but I would work hard not to have a discussion about him because I would just end up missing him more.

 

I look like a total mess; my life is lonely, lonelier than my previous one. Losing him, I just don’t know why it affects me that much, but whatever it is, even how much I want to be with him, things won’t change anymore. We can’t see each other anymore, and that’s the truth.

 

I give another sigh before Heechul enter my room again, slamming the door hard, “Hey! Let’s go out!”

 

I rolled my eyes, “Just leave, I don’t want to…”

 

But then he cut me by saying, “Okay, let’s stay here then I’ll take about Eunhyuk again and again so you’ll be…”

 

“Fine let’s go!” I jump out of the bed and change into a more decent clothe.

 

Heechul looked at me with a smirk that I hate. I can’t just win over this evil hyung, evil brat!

 

We went to an unfamiliar place in town, and then he drags me inside. That’s when I notice it is a coffee shop. I looked at him with a confusingly since I really thought we would go to club or something Heechul-like but here? At a coffee shop that looks like a boring one… I think he’s sick.

 

“What are we doing…”

 

“Shut up and stay there while I order something” Heechul glared at me then walk to the counter.

 

It took him a long time to come back; I mean… what will he order? It just coffee, a damn coffee in the hot evening for goodness sake! Then he come back with a pissed face… and has nothing with him except for a cup of Americano.

 

“What happened?”

 

“He’s not here…”

 

“Who? And where’s mine?”

 

“Go get yours.”

 

Aigoo, this evil really! Aisssh, never mind, I don’t really need coffee to tense my already tense body. So I waited patiently until he finishes his drink and then lays his hand before me.

 

“That’s for?”

 

“Of course, money”

 

“But I didn’t…”

 

“Just treat me, as if a little amount will kill you”

 

I sighed and give my credit card to him. I hate you hyung! I hate you! I hate you! But then he come back with a creepy smile of his. What the…

 

“No money…” He muttered and hand me my card.

 

“Funny hyung”

 

“Frozen account dear, so our rich fish here end up losing his money”

 

“Okay, you’re not serious right?”

 

He smiled to me, sarcastically.

 

“!”

 

I quickly grab my phone and called my butler. How come I lose my money? I mean, it’s my damn money and why the hell will they froze it? And I have plenty of it; I can’t imagine myself not even capable of buying a coffee, which would be hell!

 

“I need explanation mister” I ask coldly that made my butler to gulp.

 

“Sorry Mister Lee but I am not that one that supposes to explain you the…”

 

“Explain why I can’t use my money!” I lose my temper and shout the hell on my phone.

 

“Please ask your family’s lawyer about this”

 

I tried to cool down, “Okay where is he?”

 

He nervously says the details to me and I annoyingly listen. They should tell things like this to me, stopping me to use my own money, they have guts! I would totally rip that lawyer’s face for doing this to me, and I’m seriously serious!

 

“If this ever happen again, even if you’re our butler for years, I would fire you!”

 

“I’m sor-“ I cut the phone and bid goodbye to Heechul who is amuse seeing me losing my temper. What a scary hyung.

 

I walk through a restaurant since it’s coincidentally near. I entered and saw a man who I think is my family’s lawyer. I walk toward him and he welcomed me with a smile.

 

“Bring back my money” I demanded but he just smiles again.

 

“Mister Lee, I would do after you signed this” Then he showed me the paper but I’m too annoyed to read.

 

I reach out my hand and without thinking I said, “Okay, hand me the pen”

 

His expression seems to be shock but he still gave me a pen but before I could sign it he stated, “This is your marriage contract, are you sure you’ll sign it?”

 

“Don’t give a ; I’m no way getting married”

 

“But you have to, if you want to have your money back”

 

I grab his shirt and glare at him angrily while saying, “Look, as far as I know the company is perfectly fine and I don’t need to marry some daughters’ of filthy billionaires to save the company, so it’s better for you to clear this one before I would break you face okay?” Then I let him go and he quickly fixed his mess clothe.

 

“Don’t be angry to me mister, your parents are the one who…”

 

“They’re dead so don’t talk about them!”

 

“It’s their will mister, as you can see in this document. It is clearly stated that if you didn’t marry this person then all of your properties will be donated to charity.”

 

“ those old hags, give me that and I’ll sign it”

 

“Are sure?”

 

“Do you want me to sign it or not?”

 

The lawyer shut up and gave me the marriage contract and also my damn parents’ last will of testaments. I carefully read it, thinking of another way out of this.

 

“After a year, I can divorce her?”

 

“Yes, if the other party will agree”

 

I smirk, this is easy. I signed the contract and give it to the man in front of me. He was astounded by my actions, yeah… I don’t give a damn on who I will marry, just give me my money and I’ll be in peace.

 

“You’re leaving already?”

 

“Why should I stay here? I already signed it so what now?”

 

“Please wait a bit, you’ll meet…”

 

“I don’t mind seeing her, just tell her not to be a in front of me and we’ll be fine”

 

“But…” I sighed and leave him there. I don’t need to listen to explanation, my mind is too ed up and I don’t want that marriage to ruin my day. I’m so stressed, my life is really complicated and I hate it!

 

Walking to my house, two bastards came to me running, “Donghae!!!” They called me, and I saw Heechul, trailing them behind.

 

I sighed, I’m too stressed for this, “What?”

 

Kyuhyun hold me on my shoulders and shakes me, “HYUNG! YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS! EUNHYUK IS GETTING…”

 

“Stop on mentioning him! I’m too worried on my own problem”

 

“Oh, your money?” Heechul teased but I shrug.

 

“Worse than that… I’m getting married”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So that’s a long awkward silence and I can’t describe their expression. I know, I know it’s shocking, me also. I can’t believe that I would marry this soon, I mean; I thought I would live alone forever!

 

“W-when will you marry?” Sungmin asked with his eyes gone big like the others.

 

I sighed in realization, “In the contract it said on my 18th birthday so…”

 

The three of them yelled in unison, “TOMORROW?!”

 

I nodded and asked, “Why?”

 

I don’t know but they exchange creepy smiles, uh are they planning something again? Heechul hyung looked at me with his maniac smile, Geez!

 

“Come with me and you two take care of the other one okay?” He then holds my hand and started to drag me with him. The male couple then started to giggle, and do a high five. Okay, are they hiding something from me? I mean… I can’t understand! Why are they so happy when I’m getting married just for money?

 

“Hyung where are we going?” But he then smiled at me again, scary!

 

“Somewhere you never like to go”

 

I gulp, “Tell me, where?”

 

“Wait, do you prefer the y style or the elegant one?”

 

"y?"

 

He sighed, "I should ask Eunhyuk about this"

 

"MWO? WHAT EUNHYUK?"

 

He tucked his tongue out and said "I take it back, you're not a lonely fish anymore"

 

"Huh?" I looked at him but he just smiled.

 

He then tap my head, "No longer alone in bed"

 

WHAT?!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Another update~

Sorry, I should've posted it yesterday

Pretty lame huh? Sorry...

Aigoo, what will be Hae's reaction tomorrow?

'Not alone in bed' *evil laugh*

LOL and more comments (thanKYU)

Don't forget to drop comments before leaving okay?

--heechan27

 

 

Scene pretty much alike neh?

 

 

Excited much?

 

ELF PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MAMA FOR SUPER JUNIOR! HWAITING^^

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE