Impression

You're My Wife!

 

That guy is really awful, I didn’t really mean to do it to him and I apologize already. And he said that I am expelled from this university? Is he serious or he’s just scaring me…

 

Then I just saw a man running towards me, “Lee Hyukjae-ssi!”, he shouted at me.

 

“President? What are you doing here in a hurry?”, I ask him, so my expulsion is really true…

 

He breath in as he gasp for air, “About what Mr. Lee said to you, please don’t take it seriously, he’s just joking”, he said but it’s not quite believable.

 

“So that’s a joke, but do you need to go this far just to tell me that, you should’ve called me”, that made him to be speechless.

 

I smiled and said, “I’m just kidding, thank you for letting me know that” I bowed at him and he bid goodbye.

 

Well, it’s weird that the president of this university is really nice, especially to a transferee like me. But nevertheless of that, my main objective of enrolling to here is to join their famous dance club.

 

Finding someone to ask over I saw a guy playing with his PSP, I ask him, ”Excuse me, do you know where the Dance club is?, then he look at me from head-to-toe.

 

“Are you a new janitor?”, he ask me, wait! Do I look like a janitor? He’s so rude!

 

“Aniyo! I just want to join that club” I reply, I don’t know but he just laugh at me.

 

“Sorry but we don’t accept students that is not really good”, then he go back to his game again.

 

He’s so evil, so I said, ”That’s why I’m going to audition!”, but he just smirk at me.

 

“If you insist then, comeback tomorrow, the members are not here”, he then smiled at me, that make me feel that he’s just making fun of me.

 

“Can’t I audition today? And aren’t they have classes today so they’re suppose to be here”, I said to him.

 

He give me a sigh and said, “Aigoo, you’re so stubborn, they can go to their class whenever they want since they’re the main sponsors of this university, so do you understand now?”

 

I was dumbfounded, they’re that rich, “Are you serious?”, then he nodded, “Okay, thank you by the way”

 

“Don’t be scared, Oh I forgot I am Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun”, he said as he stretches his arms.

 

I gladly shook his hands and said, “I am Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk!”

 

“Well then, I have to leave, I still have a date with my girlfriend”, then he stand up and bowed at me

 

I also bowed to show respect, “You have a girlfriend?”, as I look at him curiously

 

“Neh~ It’s Lee Sungmin, don’t forget that okay?!”, he smiled then leave.

 

Wait a minute, girlfriend… Oh shoot that! I forgot my girlfriend is waiting for me! Sorry!

 

--

 

I went to a bar and meet some girls, drinking alcohol and partying to heal my boredom but this, I can’t even smile. I feel sick of this, for me alcohol is just plain water and these ty girls, all of them want me because of my looks and money, all of them are just the same.

 

“Donghae oppa, let’s dance!”, some girl yelled as they flirt with me. Honestly, it’s really annoying but I can’t help it, I am just so handsome.

 

She move her body closer to mine, and it’s irritating me more, “Kiss me please…”, as she move her face to mine.

 

I’ve reached the end of my rope so I pushed away from me, “Disgusting!”, I said as I remove the marks of her lipstick on my face.

 

“You didn’t change a bit, bad boy Donghae”, a girl at my back said causing me to look at her.

 

I was shocked when I saw her, my ex-girlfriend, “Yoona, what are you doing here?” , I look her with a glare.

 

“Calm down, this place isn’t yours right and I just came here because of my boyfriend”, she smiled at me, so I can finally meet that bastard.

 

I was so annoyed so I smirk at her and said, “Would you like to introduce your BOYFRIEND to me?”

 

“No, but you’ll probably meet him soon. Bye!” then she left me there. She haven’t also change, as evil as before.

 

This day really , I want to rest. I leave the bar and ride on my car so I could rest at home. Opening the door of my house, I felt really lonely. I’ve lost my parents when I was young, I may have other family members but they really don’t  care to me and the girl that I only love just left me for that guy. I pity myself for being like this, no one really loves me.

 

I lay on my bed and sleep, instead of being relaxed, I feel tiresome. Tomorrow is another day, a day in hell.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2nd chapter is done!

Well, this is still short but it's still longer than the first one :P

Donghae's still mean and the girl is actually Yoona

I got a hard time on choosing
 
Still not happy with my update 'cuz I like to post romantic comedy chaps :3
 
Sorry again, Hae is pretty bad isn't he, A HAWT BAD
 
I am a KyuMin shipper also lol!
 
Wonder, what'll happen to Hyukie's audition^^
 
And can't update for the 3rd one! Forgive me again...
 
ThanKYU for reading my fic!
 
 
heechan27
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE