Wound

You're My Wife!

 

“Hyung! Answer me! Hyung!” I keep on calling Donghae but he doesn’t answer his phone. I keep on dialing, I must tell him this! Damn you Donghae hyung! Just answer it already, you must know something or else!

 

Afraid that it might be too late, I quickly drove my car to the dorm because I can’t keep calm! While speeding, I’m still trying to have a contact with him even though it’s really dangerous. Please, answer it already, please, please, please…

 

“What do you want Kyuhyun?!” , the person that I’ve been calling for years answered me at last!

 

“ YOU HYUNG! WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN’T ANSWER IT EARLIER?!”

 

“Because I love to hear my ringtone and you just… YOU TOO KYUHYUN!” Then he started to giggle and me too but wait a minute! We don’t have time for this! I must tell him…

 

“I really want to tell you…” No, no, no! If I tell him right now then he might kill himself without me so maybe I should…

 

“Hey! Where are you right now?”

 

“I’m on my way to the XXX Restaurant”  For real?! That’s where I came from and that’s where I see… NO! He must not see that scene! Ottoke?!

 

“Don’t go there hyung!!!”

 

“I mean, I’m at the door right now Kyuhyun. Just come after me” Damn you hyung! Don’t ever enter!

 

“I’m near so just stay there okay?” Please say yes! Please say yes! Hyung, I’m begging!

 

“Okay…”

 

That’s a relief! But still, I have to be quick or else it might be too late!  I have my car in top speed, didn’t mind anything. Then, I saw the restaurant, and quickly ran to the door way but where’s Donghae?! Don’t tell me he just fooled me! Aisssh! I better call him again…

 

“Hyung where are you?!”

 

“You’re so slow so I decided to take a sit already, what the hell do you want to say by the way?” He’s really stubborn but, maybe I should just tell him before he’ll see it by himself since I know he’ll get hurt.

 

“Hyung…” I said with a low voice, “…I just saw…” I stopped and inhaled, I nervous to say it by myself but here it goes! “I saw…”

 

“Shot! Hyukkie! Kyuhyun let’s talk later okay?” Yah! You bastard how could you do this and who’s it again Hyukkie, WHAT?! He sees Eunhyuk?! Hyung! You idiot don’t go near him!

 

But before I could even speak a word, he hang up! What should I do? He shouldn’t see it! He’ll get hurt because…

 

---FLASHBACK

 

Another day of finding Sungmin, and he’s still no where to be found. Everyday it kills me with the fact that he just wants me to be gone in his life to the extent that he didn’t even talk to anyone of us.  Maybe he doesn’t really love me at all and I’m pushing him too much so Sungmin if you can even hear me, I’m sorry! I won’t do it ever again, and even though it hurts, I’ll still be you friend even if that will kill me!

 

I sighed, maybe if he’s here, he won’t even believe me. I don’t know what to anymore; can I just go back in time where I would treat him as my friend only so I am not hurt like this? Okay maybe I’m crazy right now, yeah I think since why the hell am I seeing this here? Yoona, she’s supposed to be in hell right? I’m crazy what the hell, but wait a minute! Why is that monkey, I mean Eunhyuk here and he’s… with that Im Yoona?!

 

A dream! A dream! No, a nightmare! Donghae’s best friend with the girl he loves, that’s too much! This is a joke, wake up Kyuhyun! Donghae’ll get angry to me if he knew that I’m thinking of something likes this!

 

Pinch!

 

Slap!

 

Punch!

 

Then I hear people laughing over me, “Is he crazy?!” Damn it! This is embarrassing but I don’t care, so this means, the ing I just saw now was actually real? I take a look again, maybe it someone else but then I see is… Oh My God!

 

Donghae’s best friend, someone he trust and the one that can make him happy…

 

And the girl, whom he love with all his heart until now…

 

Is kissing..

 

Eunhyuk and Yoona kissing each other.

 

No actually, Yoona  cupping Eunhyuk’s facing while kissing him in the cheeks and then, this monkey just let her?!

 

A total PDA and the worst one.

 

Anger is running through my veins, since I’m Donghae’s friend and I know how much he was hurt when Yoona broke up with him. He even tried to kill himself but luckily I was there on time and save him.

 

And now! His best friend doing this on his back, how much pain would he feel? I’m afraid that he wouldn’t take this anymore. My hyung is too innocent for this, he don’t have anyone to lean on beside us, his friends.

 

But I can’t, I really can’t hide this from him. He must know this, before he could even saw this with his own eyes because that could hurt more.

 

My poor Donghae hyung, I hope you can make it.

 

I wish your heart can still take it, with the unhealed wounds you still hide from everyone and the wounds that will come.

 

Please Donghae hyung, please stay alive.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Another quick update!

Oh sorry, it is short and if you're kind of confused just comment^^

I'll edit this on thursday anyways :D

And just got 10days break so I can update more *evil laugh*

Kyuhyun found out about Hyuk and Yoona

And Donghae's coming (he already saw Hyuk!)

How would he react on this?!

Would Hae die?

Oh no! What about the marriage?!

--heechan27

The MAMA voting already start! ELF vote okay? SJ is nominated on 5 categories! 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE