Faith

You're My Wife!

 

After Yoona called me, I hurriedly went to her house. On my way the rain started to fall and unlucky of me that I didn’t bring my umbrella. I still went and knock her door, I tried it many times but she didn’t answer. Is she really angry? Aigoo, this is my fault.

 

“Yoona! Please forgive me already!” I yelled, wishing her to hear me.

 

But time passed by and I she didn’t even showed herself. I felt really cold around there but I can’t go away, I have to say sorry or else we’ll break up. My clothes are soaking with rain but I didn’t mind, I keep on shouting at her house again and again. But I can’t hide that I am a bit sad since I expect her to welcome me, and now she doesn’t even bother to see me. I decided to call her but she doesn’t answer back, I’m worried already. Is she doing fine? Is she crying? I shouldn’t have done that, I am really sorry.

 

Staying there about an hour might be hard but its not enough, I’ve hurt my girlfriend and it’s entirely my fault so I should do this for her. Maybe my heart can take it but my body can’t, I felt really sick and then I became unconscious. Yoona, getting ill or dying right now, is it enough for you to forgive me?

 

--

 

After we went off from that restaurant Sungmin didn’t even open his mouth and he’s still angry but I don’t know why. We headed to his home and I bid goodbye but again, he didn’t say ‘thanks’ or ‘bye’. I decide to go home to rest a bit and thanks to that meet-up for washing off all my energy.

 

On my home, Yoona just puffed out of my mind. I don’t know why but I kind of miss her so I went to her house to take look if she’s there. I can’t deny that I still love her since she’s my first love and I haven’t been interested on any girl except for her even though I know she lied to me.

 

As I went closer to her house, instead of seeing her I saw a guy standing in front of it. Don’t tell me he’s a stalker?! Rather than punching and killing him, I just stayed here in my car watching him from afar. I waited about an hour and he’s still there even though it’s raining really hard. I don’t think he’s a stalker since what kind of stalker would spy in front of her house?! So who the hell is he?

 

It was really boring so I decided to go home instead but then that guy suddenly faint. I freak out a bit but why would I help someone whom I don’t know? And besides I don’t know if he’s a robber or a crazy person! But still, seeing him laying on that cold street, I can’t stop myself but to worry about him. Actually this is the first time I worry for someone I don’t even know; well maybe I still have kind heart!

 

I went to get him and put him inside my car. He’s unexpectedly light so it was easy for me to lift him up but still, my clothes gone wet as I hold him. It’s funny that I am doing this right now and I know that my friends wouldn’t believe that I help someone like him. I have no choice but to bring him at home, then I lay him down on my bed. I’m panicking now, what should I do? I don’t even know how to take care of people! But thanks that I sometimes watch dramas wait, so I have to change his clothes? Seriously, why the hell am I doing this in the first place?

 

I can’t decide but in the end I still change his clothes. Wait, like on what I watch I have to close my eyes so I would not see him right? I do so and carefully remove his clothes and I can’t deny that I got a hard time since I can’t see anything.

 

“Where’s the zipper?” as I touch his clothes but then I think I touch something really wrong.

 

What the hell… why is he so hard? God, is he wake up?! He’s a ert, is he gay?! This is a full crap, and why am I closing my eyes in the first place?! We’re both guys! I’m such an idiot!

 

“Don’t… touch… that…” he moans.

 

HE’S ?! @*&%! We’re not even doing anything and we’re both guys so how could you moan?! I can’t continue this anymore, changing the clothes of someone who is a ert, and he’s a guy after all! I left him there and went to the other room so I could sleep, if he’s a robber I don’t mind, well its better if he left before I wake up.

 

While I’m sleeping I can hear him, not but he’s kind of cold. I didn’t mind him but my conscience can’t take it so I went again and change his clothes still with my eyes closed. I don’t know but I don’t like to see him, maybe because I think it’s disgusting. After that I successfully did it, I am not irritated but somehow I am happy, this is the first time I ever take care of someone. Especially him, I don’t know it in particular but he’s kind of special, I can’t even leave him alone here. Seeing his face make me feel something odd and I didn’t even notice that I fell asleep looking at him. This day is weird, I felt that I even change into another person but all I know is I am happy.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, it's short again!

thanKYU for reading my fanfic!

And that Yoona is really evil,

why did she make Hyukkie wait that long?!

Well, still thanks to her 'cuz they meet again!

I hope he's fine

And Hae is kind... only to Eunhyuk?! <3

I'm sorry the EunHae moment is really short :'<

Will this kindness continue?

Or it'll end up as an anger when Hae find out that Hyuk is Yoona's bf?

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS:

What will be Eunhyuk's reaction when he wakes up? :P

 

LOL short update again,

is it kind of erted?

Sorry i can't imagine of a better scene

tell me if its bad and I'll try to improve

and this is a fast update since

I'm just sick today but I still try to update

I don't want to sleep since it's boring LOL

About the HaeHyuk and HyukHae,

I would try to do it but please wait!

Who'll be the bride? Guess!!!

thanKYU for supporting my fanfic ^^

--heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE