Date

You're My Wife!

 

“Hyukkie… what are we doing here?” I am looking around at the cinema as we sit. There’re many people in it, so I started on feeling uncomfortable.

 

He just smiles at me and hand me a bucket of popcorn. “Dating, what else?” Then he clasps our hands before pecking it. I swear, I really thought my heart would stop beating when he did that and the uncomfortable feeling on my stomach is occurring again.

 

“C-can we just go on somewhere… more private? It’s not that I hate it but…” I tried to explain him but I’m afraid that it might hurt him. The fact that we’re dating is fine but being crowded by people on my first date is a little bit… awkward.

 

“I love to do that but Hae, this is only thing that I could afford except eating strawberries and I just want to show people that you… and I… together… Just, I’m sorry. If you don’t like it… then we can leave now…” Seeing him stuttering while scratching his nape is really funny yet cute.

I chuckled on his reaction, “Hey, I’m not the only one who owns that money Hyukkie, it’s yours also so you could use it for yourself.”

 

“But I don’t want to depend on my dead parent’s money to treat you. I want to work hard for it so just wait and I’ll earn money so we could go to other places okay?” He grins and pecks my cheeks quickly.

 

I pout and look at him, “Aren’t you kissing me too much?”

 

“You like it though,”

 

“Am not!” I defend back but he just ruffles my hair. The movie started already and to my surprise it is my favorite, Finding Nemo. So that’s why there are many children here, Hyukkie really knows me.

 

Trying to be comfortable, I snuggle on his shoulder a bit while we eat our popcorn. Hyukkie smells nice and he’s warm that I want to be closer to him. Watching my favorite movie with the most important person to me is really the best for my first date ever.

I am too occupied when Hyukkie suddenly asks, “Hae, you’re serious when you said you love me right?” I just daze at him as he avoid my eyes.

 

“Of course, don’t you trust me?” Then he look at me straight to the eyes and smile again that brought butterflies in my stomach again.

 

“I just want to be sure since everything is like a dream to me.” I could feel his hands sneaking on my waist, nice moves Hyukkie.

 

But instead of prying them away, I just shift closer to him, smelling his manly scent, “Well, you’re pretty much my dream Hyukkie.” Then we continued our date while watching Nemo on the big screen.

 

--

 

While the two seemingly ‘newly’ weds are enjoying their first date as an official couple, they didn’t know that they’re being watched by some people afar.

 

“Can’t we just kill him already?” One of them look at the couple in disgust while the other only smirks and muttered…

 

“Let him taste a bit of heaven before dragging him to hell.”

 

--------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D So at last, an update for my lovely readers!
And I swear, this is my shortest update ever~
After the 2 weeks of not updating
Here am I, giving you a 'short' and 'bad' one
I'm sorry for that!
Tomorrow is 14th so...
I put some fluff on it but heheheheheh
I can't stop myself but to add some ... not fluff thingy
'Cuz I swear my last update is a failure >///<
Anyways, thanKYU for sticking with me
Don't forget to comment okay? *winks*

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Who want some 'ANGST'?
>>>Mistake

"Never fall in love to you bias because

that is the biggest mistake a fan could ever commit."

 
 
 

SUPER JUNIOR  won the 'Album of the Year'  on the 2012 Gaon Kpop Chart Awards! Congratulations to all of us :D