Surprise

You're My Wife!

 

Days passed so fast while I stayed on Kyuhyun’s house. Sometimes I would feel lonely since I can’t see Hyukkie but Kyuhyun help me to feel better anyways. With all the bickering everyday, I feel how much important my friends are to me. They’re my family together with Hyukjae, I could keep on living together with them.

“Take care of her.”


I heard Kyuhyun talking to someone on the phone and he immediately stop once he saw me. “You’re going back now?”

 


I hummed in response, since its Monday right now and I would like to get to school together with him. “Who are you talking to anyway?”

 

“You know, some of my parent’s client.” He said as he gets his bag and keys. Weird, he doesn’t really like to meddle on his parent’s thingy. Well, maybe he’s just maturing right now?

 

“Hey, don’t forget to apologize to Sungmin!” I hit his back and he hissed in pain. Even though I keep on saying he should at least talk to him, he always say that everything is alright but I feel that there’s something wrong with them or maybe with him.

 

“Worry to yourself first.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Huh? I mean it’s your monthsary of your ‘marriage’ right now and you two should…” And before he could even speak, I immediately freak the out of me. Oh no, I forgot that… I’m dead! How could I not know that? I’ve been so problematic about Kyuhyun that I didn’t remember that I and Hyukkie is a one month couple right now!

I run out of his house while I heard him yelling but I didn’t mind him since I’m in a rush. I have to prepare for something or else he’ll feel disappointed if he found out that I didn’t even thought of it. Since I’m in a rush, I just bought the ingredients I see since I don’t even know how to cook or even how to open the stove or something because honestly, I never touch a thing in my kitchen.

I speed dial Ryeowook and luckily he quickly answered, “Hyung! Why did you…”

“Ryeowook help me please! I need to cook for Hyukkie! It’s our monthsary today and I completely forgot it so I need to cook quickly! Please Wookie, help me!” I pleaded as I run towards the house with the load of ingredients I am holding.

He chuckled and later on agreed on my request. As I reach the house, I quickly ready the ingredients as what he told me to do so. Even though I nearly burned the whole house, I still tried my best to cook. And with Ryeowook’s guidance, I cook a simple kimchi dish and it looks…

 

Nevermind.

 

It might look unexplainable but at least it taste just right! Okay maybe not that delicious but it’s still edible, it’s not like poisonous or something anyway. I prepared the table and excitedly waited for him to come, few more minutes and I’m going to see him again.

 

I called Ryeowook again to thank him, “Wookie, I owe you a lot!”

 

“I’m happy that I could help hyung but is it good to seduce your Hyukkie?”

“Hmmm… I don’t need to seduce him anymore; he fell for me already anyway!”

 

“You’re really boastful hyung.”

 

“But you still like me right?”

“Aigoo, you and your cute acts really…”

 

“No one can really resist me!”

 

“Hey, talk to Yoona then!”

 

“I’ll get her soon, Hyukkie isn’t a problem anymore.”

 

“Are you for real?”

 

I grin, imagining Ryeowook with his panic face. It’s fun to have someone who I can fool so I keep on trolling him. For goodness sake I wouldn’t dare to take Yoona back since why would I anyway? But it’s funny to think that he would believe me that easily, Ryeowook is really naïve for this world.

 

Thinking it’s too much for him, I decided to tell him, “Ryeowook of course…” but then the door opens and I could sense it is Hyukkie.

 

I am too happy so I decided to leave the phone and run to him, “Hyukkie I miss you!” I hug him really tight and feel his warmth but I notice he isn’t hugging me back.

 

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” But then he didn’t answer. “Oh! You’re hungry! Great, I prepared…” I am about to run to the kitchen but he held my wrist. I look at him but then I saw nothing in his face but sadness and pain; did something bad happen while he’s gone?

 

I hug him again to at least comfort him but he step back, “Are you okay Hyukkie? Are you hurt or…”

 

“Donghae.” His voice is hoarse and his eyes are cold then his hold on my wrist get tighter, I squirm but he didn’t let me go.

 

“Hyukkie it hurts. Please let me…” Then he release me, instead of feeling relieved, my heart somehow ache with it. What is this? Why does he act like this?

 

I look up to him and saw him smirking. At that moment I felt scared of him, he’s not my Hyukkie. “I can’t believe you’re like that…”

 

“W-what? Hyukkie I don’t understand.” I don’t know but my eyes keep on watering. His stare is suppose to be warm and full of love but right now, he stare at me as if I’m disgusting and it hurts, why is he like this?

 

Then he laughs at me, bringing shivers on my whole body. Where’s his lovely laugh? His gummy smile? Where’s Hyukkie? “To think I was fooled by a like you...”

 

…a like you.

 

And there my tears started on flowing. I can’t believe he said that to me. For all the people, Hyukkie said I am and it just so heart breaking. “I am not a . You know I love you Hyukkie. I swear I…”

 

“Yoona is right. You’re a fake one. I should I know it from the start.”

 

Yoona is right…

 

I felt anger inside me, why does he trust Yoona? When did he talk to her? While he’s alone, he is with her all the time and right now he’s angry at me because of her words? “Why do you believe on her? I am the one you should trust!”

 

“Why would I?”

 

At that time I felt speechless, I don’t know what to say anymore. My Hyukkie, the one that love me so much, the one who’ll ask for kisses every time, the one who’ll hug me, the one who’ll smile at me and the one who’ll protect me. Where is he?

 

“Because you love me! You said you love me Hyukkie, so you should trust me… you said that to me… you promise…” I couldn’t hold my tears anymore; I cried and cried in front of him. I wait for him to reply, but he just look down and said…

 

“I don’t know.”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! So I updated at last!
Uhmmm... you're probably confuse or angry or...
You might want to murder me
But yeah, this story is going to end soon
I'll be pushing myself to finish this within this month
I had said it few weeks ago right?
That it won't end just like that
So after the fluffy fluff, just take the angst please
It's a part of my story so I can't help it
The next chapters will be full of revelation so...
Brace yourself
thanKYU for reading and
please do comment okay?
I just want to know your reaction!

--heechan27

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

you , I'M SORRY