Puzzled

You're My Wife!

 

People clap as I walk on a red carpet, I don’t know but I smiled to them and then flowers fall while I’m entering a building. Then a bright light shine through my eyes as I enter, seeing more people cheering for me, I felt really happy as I see them. As I walk farther, I spot a girl wearing a gown, and then I notice it was a bride. I was surprised to stand here, am I walking on the wrong way? But then I just continue, so I was placed near her and the priest started the ceremony.

 

What the hell am I doing here? But then, how can I even walk out right? I don’t have any choice but to stay here even though I don’t know what’s happening. It took the priest a long time to finish it so my curiosity puff out and I tried to see the face of the bride but I can’t since her veil covers her face.

 

As I try again and again I didn’t notice that the priest is currently asking questions to me “Hyukjae, will you take…” I waited patiently for the priest to say her name but then my ears just start to feel numb, “…to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” I felt really bad not knowing her name at all but I manage to say yes, am I idiot right? Marrying someone I don’t even know!

 

The priest asks her the same question and she also said yes. I thought it was over so I’m really happy but then the priest added “You may now kiss the bride”. I felt really nervous that time; I am going to kiss her?! Seriously, I don’t even know this girl and I’m going to give first kiss to her? No way in hell!

 

Then she just look at me, I feel she’s going to cry but what should I do? Aigoo, I gulped and move my hands near to her. I’ll see her face anyways so let’s give it a try! When I am going to remove her veil someone just called me, “Yah! What are you doing?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar guy waking me up, “Oh Sungmin-ssi, what are you doing here?” then he look at me weirdly.

 

“I should be the one asking that right?” then I chuckled realizing I fell asleep here.

 

“I fell asleep here, you?”

 

“Oh, I am finding someone, I’ll leave you there okay?” then he runs away from me.

 

I sighed, knowing that I didn’t even see that girl’s face but oh well, it’s just a dream right? But wait a minute! Sungmin-ssi is here? Why is wearing guys clothes?! But that’s Sungmin-ssi! Yah! What the hell is happening to me?!

 

I was going to run after him but a strong just came up and a paper just slap my face. I get it away from my face and it is saying that the Journalism Club is looking for a new member. Maybe I could enter this one, I can’t enter the Dance Club though but maybe I could try here. As I walk through the place I remember something.

 

It’s been a week since that incident and I have thought that my life won’t just end with my girlfriend breaking up with me or losing one of my dreams. I still live by the way and I still can do things that I want. Well, I can’t say that it doesn’t really hurt but what I need is acceptance so all I need to accept things as what it is.

 

After what happened to me, my life in this university is literally quiet. I don’t even have a single friend here, it’s not like I don’t try to but they always avoid and just leave me not knowing what the real reason is. That made me to ask myself on what’s really wrong with me? Is it because I am poor again? Or I am that ugly? But being lonely doesn’t really affect me at all since on my past life I am always like this so I’m pretty use to it.

 

Looking for the club, I saw a man running towards me but when I am going to move I see the guy that was going to expel me. I don’t know but my body can’t move, maybe I am too scared. And the thing that I am fright of to happen just happened, I just bumped into him. I said sorry to him and ready myself from his sharp words but he just stared at me. Maybe he doesn’t even remember me at all, so I smiled at him and help him to stand up.

 

Touching his hands just made me to feel something, I’m really scared of him and I want to go away from him. After that, I just hurried to leave him before he could remember who I was. Few meters away, I saw Kyuhyun with his dork smile,  that made me to be angry.

 

 I went over him and ask him, “CHO KYUHYUN! Why did you do that to me?”

 

He saw me then he told me to shut up and I saw him hiding from someone, and it’s the scary guy! Why is he hiding from him? Did he also do something bad to him? Since we’re in the same situation, I took him away from that place and we hide behind the trees.

 

“Don’t run anymore!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he breath in air.

 

“Why are you running from him?” then he looked at me with a curious face.

 

He smirk and said, “Oh Donghae?”

 

He’s name is Donghae? That’s a cute name for a bad guy like him though.

 

“Yeah, did you do something wrong?”

 

He laugh a bit and said, “Because he has a secret girlfriend”

 

Eh? A guy like him got a girlfriend? Who ever she is, she must be really nice! But I don’t know, I felt a bit sad maybe because I just miss Yoona.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NO PIC SPAM TODAY!
AUTHOR IS REALLY BUSY
THIS IS A FAST UPDATE

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!

I'LL EDIT IT ON WEEKENDS!
MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE WEEK! 

ENJOY  :D

 

ELF Leeteuk will start his militar servise on 10-30-12 as a soldier!

Let's pray for him okay? HWAITING!

-heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE