Stranger

You're My Wife!

 

A/N

Play this as you read, please^^

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The morning was quiet and really soothing. It was nice to feel like this, I feel light and happy but then my back just cracked up. It really hurts, I want to yell in pain but seeing him, the unknown guy that I take care of, I just endure it so that he won’t wake up. I was shocked that he’s still here but I’m more surprised that I wake up sleeping beside him. I never sleep in a way that I am uncomfortable so it’s quite impossible that I sleep this way, but maybe I’m just tired that I didn’t notice.

 

I check him temperature and I was shocked that it’s so high, “Oh no! He’s sick!” I put my hand on his head and again, wishing it’ll change but it won’t.

 

Again, I am in a panic strike right now! What should I do? My butler always take care of that’s why I don’t even know anything, but if I call my him right now then he’ll find out that I’m taking care of someone! I can’t, I can’t do that, no one should ever found this out; I must maintain my cool image no matter what!

 

I search through the internet to find some simple remedies and did it to him. I wish it’ll work and I don’t want someone dying here in my house or else they might think I am a murderer. Wait, he must have a family so why does no one even call if he’s okay, well maybe he lives alone but maybe his girlfriend would check him right? Oh well, I’ll just call them so they would get this guy out of my house.

 

I get his phone carefully from his clothes and on his contacts I see ‘Yeobo’, maybe it’s his girlfriend, “Hello? Is this…” Oh what his name again? What the… I don’t know! “Uhmmmm, the owner of this phone girlfriend?” then it’s a long time before she answer, well maybe she’s shock and worried for his boyfriend.

 

But I’m wrong, I hear voices and club sounds, she’s having fun while her boyfriend is suffering?! “Sorry, I can’t hear you, call me next time!” she said with an irritating voice, and then she hung up leaving me here speechless.

 

I was like ‘Wow! A player like me!”  But even though I’m also like her, I don’t do such things in that extent and no one is even loyal to me like how this stupid guy does to his ty girlfriend. I feel bad for him for having such a bad girlfriend but that’s life, and it’s not my business anymore.

 

I was somehow in a bad mood hearing his girlfriend saying that, I don’t know but I hate it! To ease my anger, I eat my breakfast and yes, my butler came again and prepares food for me. He don’t really wake me up since he know I hate when someone come to my room, it’s just disgusting. But it’s funny that I even allowed that guy to sleep in my room, well, just this once!

 

I felt bored again and listen to music but yeah, I can’t do it in my room since I’ll wake him up so I went downstairs and rest. Per hour I check him if he’s okay, sadly, his temperature won’t change. I sighed, it was somehow disappointing, but then someone knock on my door. Who would it be? I look from my window and saw Siwon with his bible. Didn’t I mention that all of us are neigboors?! And I forgot, its Sunday today and all of them will surely go here so they’ll see him?! What should I do?

 

This is driving me crazy, I went to my room then I put my table to the door so that they won’t open it. I lock it and put my heavy stuffs, but how can I go outside now?! I don’t have any choice, I jump over the window, luckily, I always do this when I jump over our school wall. Then I greeted Siwon from outside, acting as if I didn’t come from my house.

 

“Oh, what are you doing here?” I said while waving at him.

 

He then looked at me weirdly, “What are you wearing?” He pointed to my pajamas,  I was really embarrassed noticing it right now.

 

I give him a creepy laugh, “It was really urgent” then he looked at me with a not convinced face.

 

“By the way we have a meeting right now”, as he poked his watch.

 

“Now?! No one even notify me for that!”, I frowned.

 

“What are you saying? I called you but you didn’t answer!” he looked at me angrily.

 

I checked my phone and I saw missed calls, “Oh sorry, okay, I’ll go!”

 

“Are you busy with someone again?” he teases me.

 

“Seriously? I don’t waste my time for those girls!”

 

“Okay if you say so, then I’ll wait for you”

 

“M-mwo?! I’ll  gonext to you, no need to wait for me!” He shouldn’t see him, no way!

 

“I promise to Leeteuk hyung, so get ready already!”

 

“Stay here okay?” I rushed to my house and change my clothes. After that it left me no other choice but call my butler. I can’t leave a sick person alone right?

 

“I need ask something, can you go to my house and take care of someone?”

 

“Someone? A girl ?”

 

“No, I don’t even know him, don’t ever tell him my name and no one should know anything about this!”

 

“As you wish”

 

“Oh, just use the window to enter” , then I hung up after giving my orders then I go with Siwon. I didn’t use my car since I left my keys inside the car.

 

As we I went inside to Leeteuk’s house, he’s the president by the way; the mood was kind of awkward. As usual Sungmin and Kyuhyun don’t talk much, but I don’t why the other members are like that too.

 

“What’s up?” I said trying to make up the mood.

 

“You’re late!” Leeteuk yelled at me.

 

“Calm down, why are we here today?” As I sat to relax a bit.

 

“Lately, our club is not active anymore and our fans are quite sad so I think of doing something for them”, Leeteuk said.

 

“Should I cook for ELF?”Ryeowook suggested.

 

“Is this the cooking club hyung?!” Kyuhyun yelled, he’s so evil.

 

“Don’t yell at him!” Yesung defend.

 

“Calm down okay” Leeteuk settled all of us, “I think of us doing a performance”

 

“Well, it sounds good for me” Kibum agreed.

 

“Yeah, I call Mr. Kim about that!” then he get his phone ASAP.

 

I stand up and said, “Okay I’ll be going now!”

 

“Wait a minute! I still have to say something” Kyuhyun said, stopping me from going away.

 

“Someone ask me if he could audition and I’m asking you if we should accept him or not”

 

“Don’t accept him, Bye!” I said but then he let me sit again.

 

“Well, maybe we should give him a chance, besides we need someone to clean our practice room right?” Kyuhyun said trying to convince us.

 

“Yeah, it would be nice, accept him then” Siwon said.

 

“As long as he’s not irritating” Heechul also agreed.

 

Then the rest of the members agreed, “What’s his name first?” I asked Kyuhyun.

 

“He said he’s is Eunhyuk”, what a funny name!

 

“Oh the guy at the restaurant!” Sungmin yelled, so he met him already!

 

“You know him?” Kyuhyun ask with a jealous tone.

 

“Yes and he’s really kind” then Sungmin tease Kyuhyun again.

 

“Let’s not accept him!” Kyuhyun changed his mind because of jealousy.

 

“No, let’s accept him!” I said making it official.

 

After that Kyuhyun and Sungmin keep on fighting, so I had the chance to go home and check the guy if he’s okay. But he’s not there anymore, maybe he wake up already. I don’t know why but it’s kind of sad, my life is lonely again I thought. I hate this feeling, missing someone that I just met a while ago, isn’t it funny? The fact that I’ll never meet him again actually make me disappointed, but we’re strangers after all.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thanKYU for reading my fanfic :D

I hope you like it!

Its longer now, yey^^

Aigoo, Donghae is sad that they won't meet again?

And he is irritated to Yoona! *claps*

so she's partying while Hyukkie is sick because of her!

Evil ><

Don't worry Hae you'll meet Hyukkie again!

Since he's your member now! YEY

But what would be Donghae reaction after he found out that the guy he take care of

is actually their new member

And he'll be with him often?

 

 

I updated already

requested by one of my subscriber (fabulousfey)

I'm quite busy this month

so I give my apologies

and I got a hard time on making sweet moments

since yeah, your author is

y, Free and Single since birth LOL

but I'll do my best :D

so happy that AFF add the reply thingy

I can reply to your comments now!

SO I EXPECT MANY COMMENTS FROM U GUYS OKAY?

heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE