Important

You're My Wife!

 

It's morning already, I hurried up and took a bath then eat breakfast. This day is give me goosebumps , today is my audition so I have to do my best or else my dream will be gone. As I finish my eating the phone rings, maybe it’s Yoona I thought.

 

“Yeobo, mianheyo…” I said, waiting for her reply.

 

But then I heard a guy’s voice saying, “Is this Lee Hyukjae-ssi” making me embarrass.

 

“Neh, sorry I thought you’re someone else” I paused and said, “What can I do for you?”

 

“This is the butler of your family and I would like to say something” he said shocking me for real.

 

I sighed and said “I think you’re wrong, I am an orphan and besides, I’m poor”.

 

“That’s what you know but you’re not, please go to this address and you’ll know more about your parents”, he made me to become curious, I can finally know my parents?

 

But I need to go to my audition today so I said, “I’m sorry but I have to go to school today”. I was kind of sad but I never seen my parents so why do I have to bother anyway?

 

“Hyukjae-ssi, today is Saturday” , he said and I heard he laugh a bit. Wait! So that Kyuhyun just fooled me! He’s so evil, I hate him!!!

 

I was really irritaated, “I’ll go” then after that, he said other details, then I hung up.

 

Because of my anger, I drink a lot of strawberry milks; I think I drink about 20 boxes. I didn’t notice the time and its actually the time to go so I ride a cab and went to the place. When I reached the place I was dumbfounded because it is actually a high class restaurant, then I became nervous that cause my stomach to hurt. I hurried and went to the bathroom, I know I’m late but I just can’t take this anymore. Finally, I feel good now but when I am actually going out a girl entered the bathroom.

 

“Miss, this is the male’s rest room” I said to her as I block her.

 

“I know but my stomach really hurts” she then goes to one of the cubicles.

 

I was really shocked and when I’m going to leave she yelled, “Mister! Can you please hold this for me?” , then a dress was thrown on my face. Am I supposed to hold this? This is so embarrassing! I waited for about 15 minutes , I really want to go because I’m really late and  I want to find out about my parents.

 

“Mister can I have the dress again?” then I carefully give it to her.

 

I was going to leave but then a sock fell, so I give it to her again “Thanks!” she smiled.

 

“What’s you name? Maybe I should pay you back next time…” then she shake my hands.

 

I gradually smile and said, “Eunhyuk-imnida!”

 

“Oh, I’m Sungmin, Lee Sungmin” wait isn’t that a familiar name… I heard that before.

 

“In some instances, do you know Cho Kyuhyun?” when I asked that, she looked at me with a shocked face.

 

She gulp and said “Y-yeah, why?” as she gives a awkward smile.

 

“So you’re his girlfriend!!! Wow, what a coincidence!” I laugh but the mood was kind of scary.

 

Her face is not really good; maybe she’s a bit embarrassed. She then thank me again and bid her goodbye, after that I asked an attendant on where’s the VIP room number 13. He then guide me and when I enter saw no one, so I asked someone who’s passing me, “Oh they just left, maybe you could still catch them”, so I run and saw a guy but with his back facing me.

 

 When I’m near him my phone just rings, “Yeoboseyo?” I asked.

“Yah! Eunhyuk, how could you do this to me?!” What the hell it’s Yoona.

 

“Yeobo, I’m really sorry but I can’t talk to you now” I said to her with a cute voice.

 

“Who’s more important?! IF YOU WON’T COME NOW THEN LET’S BREAK UP!”,  she then hung up before I explain.

 

The guy that will let me know things about my parents is just meters away from me but I can’t, I must go to my girlfriend since she’s more important. Maybe next time I’ll meet him again but right now I can’t lose the girl I like.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, another short update!

thanKYU for reading my fanfic :D

Its kinda short but I hope you like it!

So that's why Hyukkie didn't came

Its also Sungmin's fault

NO IT'S YOONA'S FAULT! I hate her

What will happen next?

Wukk EUnhyuk and Donghae meet again?

People, I seriously still don't understand the difference between HyukHae And HaeHyuk

Please let me know so I could do your requests^^

 

My September schedules is really tight that's why...

Here I am an author but in school I am a character

I have a role of a queen ASDFHJKL!!!

I also have to make an MV

We're having a Horror Booth

So I can't update reqularly (Weekly I mean)

heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE