Pathetic

You're My Wife!

 

“The guy in red is hot!”
 

“I wish I’m his girlfriend!”


“Wonder who the lucky girl he’s waiting.”


“That a goddamn lucky !”


“I’ll just take him with me.”

 

Flirty ugly faggots! That hot guy in red is actually a married man! Poor dumb souls, he’s already taken so don’t drool over him! Idiots! Idiots! Idiots!

 

“Donghae, what’s with your face?” I widen my eyes when Sungmin slap me, and then chuckled when he saw my flushed face.

 

I palm my face and look at him, “I know I’m still handsome.” The members rolled their eyes, but I’m really handsome! I give them my pout but they just whispered, ‘not cute’. But I’m cute, jealous hyungs!

 

Sungmin looked at me again, watching me intently “Oh, why are you running when you came here?”

 

“I wanna run, and just don’t ask me anymore okay?” I lied, actually I ran after I saw Hyukkie standing in front of me. I mean, I’m still confused and then he just puffs out of no where so how could I even react?! And to add that I’m questioning my uality is killing me. You heard that right, I’m now thinking about it, whether I’m gay or not.

Happy?

 

Then a girl just came close to me, “My mood is bad so please go away.” I slightly shoved her away, I don’t want to see ugly faces right now or else I’ll get more irritated.

 

“But, someone wants to give this to you.” Her voice sound hoarsed, so I’m the villain again? Making girls cry, okay yes I am like that. Then she handed a baquet of red roses to me before running away…

 

Baquet of red roses...

 

“Now, do I look decent to be called husband?”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAH!” I stand on my feet, making everyone to look at me. Donghae calm down, remember, your image. But is this really from Hyukkie? He gave this to me? He really did? Kyaaaaaaaah~

 

I didn’t just squeal in my thought right?

 

I laugh like an idiot to cover up, ugggh this is so embarrassing!

 

“ fish; are you happy for leaving me?” Kyuhyun sitted in front of me giving me his teasing look, and to make it worst he’s sitting beside his evil wicked mother, Heechul. I just avoid his stare and kept myself busy on what I am eating, before Heechul notice something.

 

Kyuhyun smirked, “I heard there’s a red haired guy in front of our school, have you know of it Donghae?” Die Kyuhyun, just die right now! I hate you for teasing me like this, computer freak!

 

“Not interested.” I said with a blank face. Please Heechul hyung, you know nothing. Please let me be in peace, please!

 

Heechul hyung just looked at me then to the roses beside me, “Pretty, can I have it?”

 

I hid the floweres, “No!” Then I don’t know why but Kyuhyun and Heechul stared at me and chuckle while the others just looked at me with their teasing eyes. What are their laughing at, crazy hyungs!

 

Kyuhyun then texted me, he could just say it to me. Weird bastard…

 

 


 

From: Eraser_butt
To: Donghae

 

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Here’s your monkey
Standing behind you

 

 


 

 

Damn! Damn! Damn! He’s not here right? Maybe Kyuhyun is just trolling me; Hyukkie isn’t supposed to be here…

 

But he’s here. Oh my life now!

 

I was shocked that I fell from my sit but he holds me still, preventing me from falling. He’s holding me; face so close and I could feel his breath!

CANNOT.HANDLE.FEELS.GONNA.DIE.SOON.

 

“Why did you run away from me?” Those plump lips spoke again. How could I answer? I don’t know, please brain function well!

 

“I… I…” I stuttered, oh God this is embarrassing! I bet my hyungs are laughing their out seeing me like this.

 

Then we heard coughs from the members, “Can you please sit properly, the view is kind of distracting.” That made me notices his hands holding my waist while I’m hugging this neck. I quickly push him away and tried to regain my calm, but I couldn’t stop my heart. Stupid heart, shut up please or I’ll kill you!

 

Sungmin then looked at me, “Red… red… red…” Then he suddenly pokes his cheeks. Red cheeks? Uhhh… what? I’m blushing, for real? Stop the teasing please, I’m dying here!

I grab Hyukkie’s shirt, “L-let’s t-talk…” Then we leave those bastard hyungs, where should we go? Think Donghae, what are you gonna do now?

 

“I’m s-sorry… I d-don’t know where to…” Donghae stop the stutter please! I immediately mental slap myself, I wish Kyuhyun is here to hit me.

 

Hyukkie then hold my hand and walk, “W-what are you…” I looked at him in shocked.

 

He looked back at me and smiled those gummy smiles. “I’m hungry, let’s eat!”

 

I was totally knock off so I just stare at him and nod. Pathetic fish, what am I doing? Am I high? This is seriously driving me crazy!

 

We reached the nearest cafe, and he ordered two strawberry smoothies for us. “You really like strawberry.” I blurted out, why did I speak my thoughts? Now, he really thinks I’m weird!

 

“Yeah, I really missed strawberries. I never tasted it since you…” But then he looked at me and smiled, “Forget it, let’s just drink.”

 

I just kept on staring at him as he drinks his smoothie. Should I tell him now? Should I apologize? But what if I mess it again? He’ll hate me for sure. Donghae you can do it okay? Just say it and everything’s okay.

 

I looked down and play with the straw of my drink, “Sorry.” I almostly whispered, but I know he heard it since he immediately looked at me with his gummy grin. God, I can’t get enough with that smile!

 

“I understand, maybe you’re just confuse.” Hyukkie smiled at me sweetly and he suddenly pinches my cheeks, I bet they’re burning right now. Composure Donghae, must stay cool no matter what. But it’s just so electrifying that I want to jump all around and express my crazy feels!

 

I coughed a bit and said, “I’ll just go to the rest room.” Then quickly go away, as I reached the rest room I looked around to see if there’s someone else there. And luckily there’s none so I can…

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” I squeal, yes I just did and take note that I’m jumping around. I can’t blame myself, I will surely explode if I won’t release this crazy feelings of mine that really bugs me. I can feel so much happiness in my heart like I want to hug someone or do something crazy!

 

After the insane moment of mine, I build up myself again and walk to Hyukkie again but now, I didn’t find him alone. He’s with some and take note that she’s sitting beside him! How dare she do that! And who the hell is that ugly ?

 

“Oh Donghae! Yoona is here.” Hyukkie smiled, he seems to be happy. Oh yeah, I forgot she’s Yoona! I love her right? How could I forget?

 

I smile sweetly at her even though I felt like punching her in the face, “You look more beautiful.” Yes, more beautiful to be eaten by sharks.

 

She glare at me, what? She just glares at me, why? “It’s nice to see you Donghae!” She sounds nice but actually she’s more like cussing me in her thoughts. Great, how could I love this kind of woman?

 

We end up talking to each other, like she’s flirting with Hyukkie and like us, exchanging glares. I mean only her because I’m just killing her in my thoughts. “Hyukkie oppa…”, she held his hand in my face. In my face huh, he’s a married man for goodness sake!

 

And what ‘Hyukkie’? I am the only one who can call him that!

 

“…can we please talk alone?” She flashes her aegyo on him, she looks pitiable because  I’m much cuter than her!

 

Then the happy man in front of me just said, “Okay.” He just agreed? Like I’m here? Can’t you see me? And you’re married to me like I’m your wife!

 

Okay, I didn’t just say that.

 

But I was really shocked to react; they bid goodbyes and started to walk off. They’re together alone! I don’t know but my body just moves on its own, I run after Hyukkie and held his arm. He looked at me surprised and also me, what am I doing?

 

“Please don’t go.”

 

Great Lee Donghae, now you look pathetic.



A pathetic fish in love

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong^^ Here's another update for my lovely readers!
Since I love you, I updated a long one again!
I mean longer :P
And no angst still so be happy and still love me!
You know I'm really a sulky author
Please shower me with comments HAHAHAHAHAH
LOL a comment deprived author ><
Sorry for the mistakes!
I hope you do like it!
thanKYU for reading :D
Drop comments before leaving me okay?


Good news: Donghae accepted it!
Bad news: Yoona's back!
Smell competition going on?
But Eunhyuk will choose who?
Donghae or Yoona?

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE