Hurt

You're My Wife!

 

“Kyuhyun, I’m tired” I said to him as I gasp for air. We’ve been searching for Donghae since his butler called us and he is no where to be found. He’s seriously a pain the , even the hot girls he had been dating don’t even know where he is.

 

“It’s your fault! You should’ve given him that video” Yelling to the guy beside me, watching the video Siwon taken yesterday. It was the one where Donghae gone red because of we busted him having a secret girlfriend.

 

We stayed there about a minute, then a couple walk in front of us, holding each other hands. That time, I felt really uncomfortable, since I’m with a guy who I know that has a special feeling for me.

 

“Let’s go!” I said, avoiding the awkward scene between us.

 

But before I could ever go further, he held my hand saying, “Stay here” making me to sit beside him. I really tried not to meet his face because I know; I’m turning into a red tomato in no time. Trying to unlock my hands from him hurt me since his grip is totally tight and I had no chance of going away.

 

“We still have to find Donghae” I reasoned out but that made him to tighten the grip more that causes me to moan in pain. I turned around to give him a glare but instead of scaring him, I saw his face close to mine with his eyes locked with mine.

 

It made me to gulp in uneasiness, “K-kyuhyun, what are you…” But then, he stops me from saying anything by blocking my mouth with his. I don’t know but I froze on the stop, not knowing what to do. He then took that as an advantage and eagerly pushes his lips closer to mine.


That kiss last about a minute, then unexpectedly, Kyuhyun’s phone rings that stop the kiss. While he’s answering it, I can’t help but to touch my chest since it keep on beating like crazy. Please shut up okay? I must stay compose no matter what, but again, it just won’t stop on beating.

 

“Sungmin…” he said that made my heart to jump out, “…I’m sorry but I have to go” Then before he leave, he held my hand and kissed it. Sooner before I could face him, I end up seeing him running away from me, that left me no other choice but to just stare at his vanishing figure.

 

I don’t know but it somehow hurt me, and besides it was my first time. Yes it really was, it was my first kiss. And that mean guy took it from me; Cho Kyuhyun did that to me. Also, the fact that after that he just left me here alone, does he even cares for my feelings?

 

I was really hurt, how could he do that to me? With my thoughts little by little killing me, I decided to stroll around and hope of finding Donghae. I can’t understand my feelings really, I don’t know why I’m being like this.

 

Realizing it is already late, I decided to go home but instead of that, I saw him. The guy that kissed me is running away.

 

“Kyuhyun!” I called him but he didn’t hear, maybe because he’s too far from me. I then decided to go after him, “Kyu…” I was going to call his name again but seeing him smiling while holding stuff toy in his hands and putting it on the bench stop me. Then I realize he was with someone, and he is happy with her.

 

Scared of seeing the face of the girl, I just left him before I could hurt myself more. He’s cruel! How could he do this, how could he play with my feelings?! With that I realize, maybe I end up on liking him now, but the funny part is that he doesn’t really like me.

 

Well, perhaps this is just a joke for him! Maybe he did that just to tease me, and I am the idiot who taught it was real! I shouldn’t have hope for it, I hate myself! I really hate myself since even though he did that to me, I can’t help myself but not to hate him.

 

Maybe, I really like Cho Kyuhyun now. But, it end up as a one-sided love, funny right?

 

“Sungmin! Sungmin!” I heard someone yelled then when I opened my eyes it was Eunhyuk who was trying to wake me.

 

“Why the hell are you crying?!”

 

I touched my face and it was indeed wet, so I cried while dreaming about it?! I pity myself for that, “Nothing, where am I?

 

“We end up sleeping here at the dorm” then he stand up and started to stretch himself, making me to know that he also just wake up.

 

As I stand up, my back just hurt since I don’t really sleep on the floor. “Here” Eunhyuk stretch his arms and help me but then the door just opened, seeing the horrible guy in my dream.

 

“Oh Kyuhyun! Good morning” Eunhyuk greeted him, but I just ignored him and greeted the man behind him instead, “Donghae!” I smiled but then they just showed us a shock expression. That’s when I realize that I am still holding Eunhyuk’s hand.

 

Seriously, what a nice scene early in the morning.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D thanKYU for reading my fanfic!

Sorry if it's short!

LOL this is a KyuMin chapter, since I'm gonna post EunHae chapters onwards

So don't worry chingus!

I don't have the chance to talk further so..

See you later since I'm make the next chapters^^

-heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE