Plan

You're My Wife!

 

 

“I must say, you look stunningly handsome!” Kyuhyun exclaimed with a smirk in his face as he look at me, his masterpiece.

 

I sighed, “Stop it Kyu, I am not stunningly handsome… And can you stop that?” But after that I earned a smack from him. I frown in pain but he didn’t mind me and fix my hair that is now colored red.

Yeah, red, too formal right? But he said it will look good since our marriage is inspired with that color. I should be happy with my marriage but, why should I? Today, I’ll tie myself to a girl I don’t even know and on top of that, I don’t even love!

 

“Stop pouting, you’re messing my work!” He smack my hand that was changing the style of my hair.

“I hate you, just go to Sungmin and prepare for Donghae’s birthday!”

 

“No, we’ll attend your marriage of course”

 

“Wait, no! How about Donghae… today is his birthday also!”

 

“He will also come”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, so you must look great so you won’t mess up later okay?”

 

I nodded but still confuse, “But, how did he agree to go?”

 

“He didn’t agree since he has no clue!” Kyuhyun tuck his tongue out, how evil!

 

Hearing that my best friend will come makes me a more nervous than ever. After the retouching, a car came by, and I walk out from Kyuhyun’s hotel.Oh yeah, Sungmin and Kyuhyun drag me here yesterday but Sungmin left me here with Kyuhyun who torture me.

 

I went out and a familiar Chinese guy greeted me, “Hi there Eunhyuk!”

 

“Oh Hangeng, why are you here?”

 

“Picking you up” Then he let me sit on the passenger sit and Kyuhyun go next to me.

 

He starts the engine and we dart off to the venue, oh God, I can finally feel it. The tension is coming quickly into me and I can’t keep calm for goodness sake!

 

“Can I back out?”

 

Kyuhyun snicker, “Remember, you already signed”

 

Aisssh! Why did I even say yes? I should have declined and didn’t mind what will happen to me or to that girl! And just went secretly to Donghae’s birthday! I don’t want to go now!

 

The car stop and my heartbeat also, “We are here” Hangeng said and the both of them went outside but I stay, I just can’t take the pressure!

 

Kyuhyun yelled, “Yah monkey! Go out, your fiance’s parents want to meet you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Of course, I should’ve to meet her parents! What should I say? That I’m happy to marry their daughter? That she’s incredibly beautiful? That I love her? Should I tell lies? But I don’t even know her!

 

But wait! I thought we are both an orphan? Maybe, someone adopted her, yeah… maybe that’s it!

 

Out of my will, I followed Kyuhyun and I went to see a figure of a woman whose looks petite for a mother.

 

“Is that her?” I whispered to Kyuhyun and he just nod.

 

I nervously went closer to her and cleared my mouth, “A-annyeonhaseyo” I bowed, afraid that I’ll meet her eyes.

 

A quite familiar voice answer, “Oh, Eunhyuk!”

 

I look up to see my ‘mother-in-law’ and was shocked when I saw… Oh no, is this true?

 

“Leeteuk hyung?!”

 

He smiles at me showing his dimple and I heard Kyuhyun laughing his at my back.

 

What the hell is happening?

 

“No, I am your mother-in-law”

 

“Don’t kid me”

 

He sighed, “Well, since the both of you don’t have parents. As your concerned hyungs, we will be your family!”

 

I was shock and I can’t even register what he is saying. What the hell is this? Is this a kind of gag show or what?!

 

“Hyukjae!” Kangin yelled, running into us.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t tell me he’s my father?”

 

Leeteuk tuck his arm into Kangin’s and said, “He’s my husband”

 

“Are you for real?!” But they just act lovingly, just like a real couple, how disgusting!

 

Hangeng came to my side and tap my back, “Don’t worry, I’ll be your father”

 

Then Kyuhyun came, giggling, “And I’m your brother, HYUNG”

 

So now they’re acting as my family? Is this marriage a fraud or not? Or maybe they’re fooling me! Oh God, I wish they were!

 

Heads turn to the entrance which revealed a gorgeous woman walking to us, I was astound and also, all of us. Then he just grab Hangeng, my supposed to be appa’s arm and smile lovingly to me.

 

“Don’t stare at your mother like that”

 

I widen my eyes; don’t tell me this woman is, “Heechul hyung?”

 

He points at me, “Bingo!”

 

I felt like passing out or dying right now. So they plan all of this?! Why are they so supportive with this marriage, I mean… I am not happy with this at all and they know that!

 

Leeteuk looked around and asked, “Where’s my daughter?”

 

“Don’t call her your daughter hyung!” I yelled to my unbelievable 'mother-in-law'.

 

But then he smacks my head and said, “Have respect to your bride’s omma!”

 

I rolled my eyes as I pout, and Heechul snicker, “Sungmin will bring her later” Then he wink at me, purposely to scare me!

 

I hate you Heechul hyung! Oh maybe, omma! Ew, I can't stand to call him like that!

 

“W-where’s Donghae?” I asked and as expected, I received teasing smiles from them.

 

Kyuhyun smiled widely and said, “He’ll come with Sungmin”

 

“Ohh… WHAT?! With the bride?”

 

“YOUR bride” Heechul corrected me.

 

“Wait, is it really true? Yah!”

 

But no one answered me, instead they just exchange creepy smiles! This is so unfair, why do they won’t let me know a thing! And, Donghae is coming, aigoo! Did he already know that I’m getting married? Will he really come? But what if he won’t? And on top of that…

 

WHY IS HE WITH MY BRIDE?!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Update again^^

LOL SJ oppas, helping Hyuk with his marriage

They must care for them a lot

And a litte, HanChul and KangTeuk there!

I hope Hyuk won't get a heart attack when he finally see Hae as his bride

And the same with Hae, run a way bride is kinda weird lol :P

I hope this chappie is not that boring for you guys *bows*

 

I'm sorry if it's short and yeah... marriage is not yet here

Since I think of saying Hyuk's thought first

But don't worry it will be sooner or later

I kind of feel bad that my writing style might disappoint you

Since I am, I felt like editing but I don't have time

So please still try to read it even though it's like that

Drop a comment before leaving okay? *puppy eyes*

 

PS: Excited to see Donghae? I bet Hyukkie does^^

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE