Bet

You're My Wife!

 

I know that no one anticipate this update... but I still update~
so maybe you will hate me again... uhmmm... sorry in advance *bows*
Just few more and we're done okay?

 


 

 

I did my best to be free; I struggled and screamed yet I couldn’t remove the strong arms bounded on mine. I tried to kick them that made me to received a jab on my torso, I cough blood and it taste like hell. My whole body is weak, both from the crying and the bruises. My hands end up being tied on my own bed, too tight that I could see blood soaking the rope. It’s painful yet the fright in me keeps on covering me.

Everything is just confusing for me, I don’t know why am I here and why are they doing this to me. All I know is I’m in great danger yet I couldn’t do anything about it.

 

“How dare you do this to me?” I yelled at my butler but his underlings punch me in the face that made me to fall on my bed. The pain is new to me since no one had ever hit me. I could hardly sit again, facing the man that betrayed me with the girl who’s my first love.

 

Mr. Im, my butler smirk as he watch me hurting, “Don’t hit him hard. He needs to last for a bit long.” He ordered the men in black suits. What for a bit long? Are they intending to kill me? Why not now?

 

I give him a choked laugh, “Why? Why can’t you kill me now? Just kill me!”

 

“No, not yet but don’t worry, it’ll be really soon.” He then smiled, I shivered. How can a man like him smile innocently? No wonder I was deceived by him, for my whole life I’ve been living with him on my side all the time. I didn’t know that he’s actually putting a knife on my back; I should have known it sooner!

 

He sits in front of him, Yoona handling him an old book. “So young master, let me tell you a story. Listen carefully okay?”

 

I can’t stop myself but to laugh bitterly. He’s going to kill me but he’s here, reading a story for me? I didn’t pay attention on what he’s saying but when he flip the pages and showed me a picture of two familiar persons, I nearly had a heart attack.

 

“So this is your parents.” I saw them, my real parents that I really miss. When I saw them, I want to jump on that picture and hug them. But the painful reality that they’re dead and I’m going to die soon breaks it. Well, maybe I’ll see them after I die right?

Who am I kidding? I’m going to hell anyway.

 

Then he flip the page once more, it’s a smash car with people in it. “And this was when they died.” I widen my eyes, how could he sound so happy while saying this to me?

 

“W-why are you showing…” The tears make it hard for me to speak. I can’t cry, not in front of him.

 

Then he flips a page once more, “But unluckily, their only baby son made it.” It was a baby covered with blood. “Do you know how much I want to also kill you back then?”

 

“What do you mean? Y-you killed my parents?” I look at him in horror and he just smiles as if he’s not even felt bad about it. I tried to break free and strangle him but I couldn’t even move away from my bed.

 

I tried to kick him but he’s too far to reach, “Why did you do that? They didn’t do anything wrong to you! How could you? You’re crazy! You should die!”

He merely laughs on what I’ve said and look at me with cold eyes, “They didn’t do anything? Your father stole the girl I love and your mother… she played at my feelings. They made my life horrible so they’re the one who should die!”

 

“But why didn’t you kill me? You should just kill me with them!”

 

Then for a moment he stop and laugh loudly, “Oh yeah, I forgot. Let’s proceed to the next page.” Then he turns the page showing Yoona and me, holding hands.

 

“This is their son who was in love with a girl.” After that he flips it again, “And this is when the girl left him for a guy.”

 

“W-why are you showing me this? Just kill me already! If you want to kill me then just do it!” I shouted but he didn’t budge, he just flips the page revealing me and Hyukkie when I first met him. Hyukkie, who is scared at me while I’m making fun of him, I nearly laugh on what we were back then but my situation right now stops me.

 

“This is when he meets the other boy.” And after that, he gave the book to Yoona.

 

Then she sat on my bed, much closer to my liking. “I don’t want to entertain you so let’s make it fast okay?”

 

I snort on her attitude; do you think I want to hear your voice? If I could only kill you right now I will! Be thankful that I’m bounded here or else you’re dead.

 

“So this is when you became best friends which really surprise us but later on become handy.” It’s me and Hyukkie outside his apartment. I’m jumping around while he just looks at me happily. My heart ache just seeing him, I want to see him but I can’t.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and proceed, “And this is when you commit suicide, which is the best picture so far.”



But she sighed and looks at his father, “Can I just summarize it? I want to see him suffer already!”

A/N: Actually it’s irritating to write her lines. If you just know… /sobs/

So his father or which I know, my deceiving butler allowed her and somehow I felt scared on what she’s going to say. “So basically dumb fish, we planned this all. From the moment you met me which was really annoying to the current happenings. And if you’re asking why I bug Hyukkie after you get married since I thought it will be fun to break you up again but you fell for him and he, refuse me since he said he’s married already.” Somehow, I felt happy when she said that but it disappeared when she continued.

 

“And I know he’s just worried about the money which is later on we’ll get because you two are really breaking up.” She claps her hands and smiled widely at me. The man who hit me gives a piece of paper to her and a bottle of ink.

 

“W-what are you planning to do?” The few other men remove the rope on my hands and I felt a sting when they it hard towards her.

“Your thumb Donghae-ssi.” My butler said while his are eyes of gleeful feelings.

“No! I don’t want! What are you doing?” I struggled on their hold but I felt a hand slap my face. He dares to hit me?

“Just do it!” He commanded and the other men grab my hand and put ink on my thumb. I tried my best but it still mark on the paper. Yoona hand it on her dad who is showing a victorious smile.

 

“I bet Eunhyuk will be happy. He’ll be no longer married to you!” Yoona exclaimed and when she said that I could only stare at them dumbfounded. Even if the other men let go of my hands, I couldn’t even move to hit them. I could hear my heart breaking into pieces, just thinking about it makes me want to disappear immediately.

 

“So right now, you signed you divorce papers.”

That time, I lost it. Tears started on flowing but I didn’t dare to wipe them, I just can’t. “Please, just kill me already.” I may sound pathetic but I really want to die, I just can’t take this anymore.

“Not yet. You still need to watch something.” Yoona grinned at me and hold the paper. “Don’t you want to see your Hyukkie signing this paper?”

No, please don’t…

 

“I forgot! I didn’t mention that Eunhyuk really hates you right now! Because he’s grandma is dead and do you know who killed her?” She smiles at me and says…

 

“…you.”

“But I didn’t kill anybody! I didn’t…” I cried once again, just the mere thought of his grandmother dead makes my heart to squirm. Probably right now, Hyukkie is hurt and crying. I wish I could comfort him, or someone to make him feel better.

“Of course you didn’t because we did it. But your Hyukkie believes everything I said. We’re lucky that he’s just an idiot like you.” Then she laughs together with her father. Hyukkie trust Yoona? He thought I killed her grandmother? But I said I love him, he knows that. I couldn’t do that to him, never!

 

“Oh how about this… Let’s make a bet. If Eunhyuk signs this which means he trust me, then we’ll let you live but if he refuse to divorce you then…”

 

Please…

 

“You’re dead.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------
 

So this is the 3rd to the last angst~
Probably, I'm finish on the 60th chapter!
So just hang on to those who still like my fic^^

thanKYU for reading my fic!

Comment if you have anything to say *bows*

--heechan27