Weird

You're My Wife!

 

“Kyuhyun I don’t want to go” I said to Kyuhyun as he drives me to school.

 

He continues on driving, “You sound like an elementary kid” But he sound as if he’s my omma though.

 

I sighed since I can’t help it but I really don’t want to go because I’m going to see Hyukjae again. I’m not prepared if he’s going to be angry at me with I just said yesterday. I should just say sorry but then what I said is a simple “Oh…” and I really sound a mean guy. Aigoo, it’s my fault! Babo! Babo!

 

Seeing the cute stuff toy with me makes me to smile, I gradually hug it to release my stress that made Kyuhyun to chuckle, “So you like that toy?”

 

“Yeah, thanks” then I continue to pinch it cheeks since it is really cute, I swear.

 

“Now that you mention it, that toy, it looks like Eunhyuk” that made me to stop and stare to the cute thing I was holding.

 

When I look at it, it actually looks like Hyukjae! So I thought he’s cute? What the… But then rather than being mad, I was somehow still happy. Yeah, this toy has a huge gummy smile… It also has a cute single eye lid like what he has, and then I keep on pointing its face and relating it to Hyukjae.

 

“Stop smiling and let’s go” Kyuhyun said as he go out of the car.

 

Someone that can make you smile

 

Remembering Kyuhyun’s words make me to shiver, maybe I’m imagining too much, I laughed at myself. Then the guy outside keep on yelling, he’s really impatient. I went outside and walk to the dorm and I’m feeling nervous as we go closer. What should I say to him? Should I say sorry? What should I do?!

 

We’re in front of the door and Kyuhyun was going to open it but I stop him, “What’s wrong?” he asked but I stay silent. Then he continue and opened it, I put my head down and inhale to ready myself. And when I’m going to walk, I notice Kyuhyun stoned on his place, that’s when I see Sungmin and Hyukjae holding each other hands.

 

I was also shocked on what I just saw, and then Sungmin left. Kyuhyun then go after him with an angry look while I and Hyukjae are left alone.

 

“G-good morning” he said to me, not even facing me.

 

Luckily I manage to answer the same, “Good morning” but still the atmosphere is still awkward.

 

“Are you sad?” he asked me, noticing the sudden drop of my mood.

 

Someone that can make you sad

 

I shrug myself on that realization. I weakly smile at him to tell that I’m okay, that made me to see the dark circles around him.

 

“You’re okay?” I said as I point out his scary eyes.

 

He then laughs a bit, “Don’t worry, I’m fine!”

 

Someone that can make you worry

 

After that I long awkward scene started to come up, I don’t know why but it took Sungmin and Kyuhyun a long time to go out of the room for unknown reasons but I didn’t mind since it would be rude if I’ll leave him again.

 

Every time I would try to say something, I’ll end up on stealing stares of him but then he caught me and I just smile. We keep on exchanging smiles, and we indeed look like idiots.

 

“What the hell are you guys doing?” Leeteuk said after he open the door widely, revealing the other members after him. It seriously shocks me that made me to fell from my sit, “Hyung! Knock first okay?” as I touch my back since it hurt so much.

 

And then I heard creepy laugh behind me, it was Hyukjae who’s rolling on the floor, that made me and the other members to laugh. It was a happy scene back then before we heard Sungmin shouting, “STAY AWAY FROM ME!” then he went out of the dorm.

 

We’re really shock, and then Kyuhyun went outside of the room with red cheeks, as if Sungmin slap him really hard.

 

“What happened?” I ask him but answer me with a smirk.

 

“Secret” he stick his tongue out.

 

That made all of us to jaw drop, since our maknae is acting really fierce right now.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, can you make some coffee?” he ordered Hyukjae.

 

Then Hyukjae silently did so, “Wait! Hyukjae!” I yelled, that made all of the attention to be focus on me.

 

I smiled, “Me also!” then he turned around and smile at me, and pose an okay sign.

 

“You know him?!” the members yelled.

 

“Kyuhyun told me he’s the new member” I reason out.

 

They look at me suspiciously, “But what’s with that Hyukjae thingy?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

After that I was out of words and just laugh to cover myself. Why the hell am I calling him Hyukjae while the others call him Eunhyuk? Is it weird?!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D thanKYU for reading my fanfic!

LOL I update 3 chappie in a day !!!

Sorry if I can't check my grammar though...

This is suppose to be a EunHae one but oh well

Maybe on the next one!

Hmmmm... KyuMin is a bit suspicious

What's Kyuhyun secret?

And EunHae exchanging smiles <3

Aigoo...

Sorry I can't put many romantic scenes

I'll do on my next update!

See you maybe next week end!

I hope you like it!

-heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE