Cute

You're My Wife!

 

“Donghae, marry me!”
 

“I love you Hae!”
 

“HaeHae you’re so cute!”

 

That was the shouts I heard as I enter the school gate and I need to run for my life just to avoid those creepy guys chasing me. They would hand me chocolates, flowers, letters, and even rings but I wouldn’t take them because I’m really scared, why are they acting like this?

If I could only punch them, I would but I didn’t because I can’t beat the whole school. I also can’t expel them because that would be too much. Why are they doing this? And how can guys like me? I am not a woman for goodness sake!

 

Running away takes too much time that I can’t even go to my class so it is actually break time when finally I find my comrades. I was panting hard as I enter the practice room, I immediately run to my friends, scared that someone might confess to me again.

 

“H-hyung, help me.” I manage to ask Heechul hyung even though I’m breathless already because of too much hiding.

 

All of them are shock on my appearance. Who wouldn’t be anyway? I am supposed to be the cool guy here but I end up being harassed by everyone.

 

“So it was true, the guy did confess to you.” Heechul smiles to me. Did he just plan this out?

 

I’m too irritated to be polite so I grab his shirt, “Stop this hyung, it isn’t fun at all!”

 

“Hey cool down okay? I am the one who encourage him and since you accepted the rose, the other guys got some confidence to court you.”

“W-wait! What about the rose? And all those jerk who nearly me at the corridor? Isn’t it a part of your plan?” I asked him but everybody shook their heads. Don’t tell me they really like me? They seriously like me? What?!

 

“Why do they like me? I’m a guy!” I stomp my feet in irritation and ruffle my hair. I don’t care if I look weird but I just can’t accept that!

 

Instead of laughter, members looked at me. “What are you staring huh?” I yelled at them but they just smiled at me and said…

 

“Cute.”

 

“SAY THAT AGAIN AND I’LL RIP YOUR MOUTHS OFF!” I shouted with my lungs. How could they do this? Even my friends think I’m cute? Cute?! Isn’t it suitable for girls only and I am not girly! No way in hell I can accept that!

 

Kyuhyun patted me and told me to relax, “How did Hyuk react on the guy’s confession anyway? And where is he?” It made me to remember something which is really irritating. He said he need to do something so he’ll be late. Uggghhh I hate him!

 

“He didn’t say anything.” After I said that, Heechul spurt what he is drinking.

 

Then he looks at me in horror and yelled, “WHAT? That freaking monkey didn’t even get jealous? Screw him!”

 

“Donghae, just say it already. We don’t have any choice here…” Sungmin sighed. I know that but I’m just scared, what if he will be disgusted if he knows I like him? I just can’t do it yet.

 

After the long awkward silence, Ryeowook came running with a paper on his hand. “Hyungs! I found this at the bulletin board!” Then when he showed us the paper, my mouth gaped open.

 

There’re many pictures and captions saying, ‘HaeHae eating’ , ‘HaeHae pouting at class’ , ‘HaeHae sleepy’ , ‘HaeHae laughing’ , ‘HaeHae frowning’ and there’s even ‘HaeHae’s cute ’! Oh my God, where did the get this?

 

“Woah~ I didn’t know you got a nice !” Siwon laughed but I just glared at him. I know that my is attractive but for all the words, why cute?

Thinking that someone is watching me right now, I could help myself but to be frightened. “Why are they thinking of me like this?”

 

Leeteuk hyung sighed, “Actually, ‘HaeHae’ you really had changed. Since you like Hyukjae, you look more submissive. You know, you never whined, pout, stomp your feet and demand attention but now, I can call you an attention . Well, that’s only for your husband of course.”

 

Did I really change? I haven’t thought of it anyway but the fact that Hyukkie affected me so much, doesn’t he notice it also? I mean, we are almost together except that he’s hanging around Yoona too much and I hate it but, don’t he even wonder why I am like this?

 

When I am going to react on what Leeteuk had said, a flash suddenly shock all of us. There’s a man standing on the window with his camera and he keep on taking pictures of us, well more likely me.

 

I am really scared that time and Kangin punch the hell out of the guy but he manage to go away. I just decided to go home rather than staying here. Kyuhyun told me that he’ll guide me until the entrance in case I’ll get freak out again by those crazy bastards.

 

And as expected, the did. A bunch of people came running to us so we just run. Kyuhyun told me to go on the other way so we could lost them, so right now I was alone but since luck isn’t we me right now, I was trap.

 

I started on panicking as I hear loud thuds nearing to me. Damn, where should I go now? I prepared myself for my meaningless death but then a hand grab me on a dark side of the corridor. I tried to call for help but he blocks my mouth.

I am shivering like crazy; I don’t want to be here. Then my eyes started on watering as I panic but this person shush me, “Don’t cry.” He whispered to my ears, too close that I could feel his breathe on my neck.

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

I didn’t need him to repeat so I could recognize him. Knowing that Hyukkie is hugging me right now, I would probably faint in no time and thanks to the darkness, he wouldn’t see my flush face.

 

After the crazy people leave, he let go of me and wipe my tears. Even if it’s dark I could see him smiling that is enough for my heart to beat like no tomorrow again. I don’t know what to say to him, I’m too surprised that I even forget to breathe for a moment.

 

Then out of no where, he kisses my nose and said, “That’s your fault…

 

…for being too cute.”

 

After that, I don’t know what happen since I pass out. But whatever it is, that’s the first time I like being called cute. And also, I don’t mind to change, if it’s all for Hyukkie.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D That's an update for my lovely readers
I'm sorry for what I said on my past message
I just can't deal with those things
But since I felt guilty on saying such things
And I make my readers worried
Here's my update
And this is the first effin time I write fluff
WITH NO ANGST
So be happy^^
But I'm sorry if this is bad since...
I am at my worst today
Also, I am not angry with you
Just on that 'one' reader
And she isn't even my subbie *pout*
thanKYU for reading!
Drop a comment before leaving me!


Okay, HaeHae got a bunch of stalkers!
And Hyukkie to the rescue!
This time you got the righ timing huh?
And why did you kiss Hae? aissshhh
Donghae shouldn't had fainted >///<

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

Also, after this expect more fluff
You don't need to make me cry just to see it
I already said I am giving to you guys anyway :P

Oh, could you spare a moment?
Mind on checking my new EunHae fanfic...
It would mean the world to me! LOL
>>> Broken Arrows