Hate

You're My Wife!

 

The room is filled with dead silence. The only thing I could hear is my own heart beat, which is really noisy since all the members are sitting in the living room while on the other side is me and Hyukkie. Everyone is glaring at us, especially Heechul hyung who has his unpleased look since the beginning. After we manage to calm all those crazy bastards infront, they're like that.

 

“So Hyukjae, can you explain what are you doing with Donghae back then?” Leeteuk hyung asked coldly. He didn’t even show any smile on his face or even a trace of kindness, I didn’t know he’s also scary.

 

Hyukkie looked down, “I…” But before he could even speak, of course I also have to help him; I stand up and explain it myself.

 

“Hyungs, it’s not really like that. We didn’t…” But I was cut by Leeteuk’s stare.

 

“I’m not talking to you.” His voice was calm but it brought shivers on my whole body. With that, I could only shut up and listen to what they’re saying.

 

Hyukkie started on explaining what really happen. That I don’t want to eat so he end up dragging me but Kyuhyun showed up so he misunderstood the whole thing which is true. Members just nod but didn’t comment further so I thought it’s done already but then Heechul asked.

 

“Mind on explaining why you hang out with Yoona often?” I stared at him, he’s not serious with this right? But I really want to know this, maybe this is my chance.

 

“Do I really have to say it?” Hyukkie hesitated to answer. I silently scowl, why don’t he want to say it? Is he hiding something again?

 

Heechul just look at him expressionless, “It’s up to you but I know that fish beside you is dying to know it.”

 

I looked at him in shock and to Hyukkie, “N-no! I don’t! I don’t really… I don’t actually care!” Aissh you’re really a hyung!

 

“He keeps on whining since you ignore him.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Damn you! Shut up!

 

Then Hyukkie looked at me but I tried my best not to meet his eyes, the hell I could! “They’re just joking… I am not really…”

 

“Donghae, you’re growing tomatoes on you cheeks.” Sungmin eyed me. Why are you guys like this? Merciless friends!

 

No matter what they say, I just shut up so the members got impatient and said they’ll leave already. I sigh in relief when they’re bidding goodbyes.

 

“Eunhyuk hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled before going. “Pay more attention to you wife. Do you know how many times he cried for you?” Then he winks at me as he leaves.

Don’t leave me alone!

 

I was left less that time, I don’t even know what to do. “I w-will just go together w-with them.” But then Hyukkie grab my wrist. Damn it!

 

“Donghae…” His voice is a bit low than normal. I could feel my body shivering with that, he’s not angry right?

 

I gulp and inhale some air. Come on, I’m going die here anytime soon! My heart is thumping like crazy that I could feel it will jump out of my chest.

 

“…is it true?”

 

Goodbye to my heart. It successfully burst out that I feel that I was paralyzed for a moment. Why should I say? Should I say it right now? But I can’t… I still… I don’t want to.

 

“Don’t you have work tonight?” I tried to change the question but he didn’t buy it. I’m really desperate here!

 

“You actually bought the café idiot. And I’m not going to let you go before you answer…”

 

I shot a glare on him and said, “It’s true! I ing hate it when you always go with Yoona! You don’t even mind if I’m alone! You stole my first kiss and even kiss me on my dreams! You’re a maniac monkey!”

I inhale some air and continue, “And I hate it when you call me as your best friend! I want to be more than that but I know you won’t! I hate you Hyukkie! I hate you so much that I turn to love you! You freaking turned me into a gay and I hate it! But I can’t stop myself! I love you too much that it hurts me! Bastard!”

 

I was breathless; I didn’t even notice I am crying already. Trying to calm myself I realize something…

 

. Did I just confess?

 

I looked at him and his eyes are full of anger. I was hurt, badly hurt. So he doesn’t really like me at all? I knew it.

 

“Just forget it.” I said and pry his hands away but he didn’t. He holds my wrist tighter that it is hurting. Is he that angry at me? Or disgusted?

 

I tried not to cry again but I failed. Tears started to fall again, and then seconds later I am crying hard already. “If you hate me then just let me go!” I yelled but my voice broke. I hate to be this weak, not in front of him.

 

“Lee Donghae how could you do that to me?” He yelled at me. Then I could feel my heart being smash once again. Hyukkie stop it, it hurts already… I can’t take this anymore.

 

I got the courage to look at him straight in the eyes and shouted, “I want to stop myself but I can’t! It’s your fault! Why do you need to be nice to me! I want to forget this but what can I do? Answer me! What should I do?!”

 

But suddenly he kissed me hard, why is he? Then at that moment, I lose my mind. I don’t really care on anything around us. I somehow kiss him back, too clouded with my feelings. The kiss wasn’t a simple one; it is full emotion that I couldn’t even understand. We parted the kiss, both of us breathless.

 

Hyukkie glare at me once again, “You should just say it! Don’t you know how much I want to do this?!”

 

Uh… WHAT?! I was so confuse, what is he saying? I thought he don’t like but now… what the. My head hurting right now, “What do you me—ummppf!”

Before I could even ask, he kisses me again, fully in the lips. And then again, I lose myself on the kiss but then he broke the kiss. I whine with the lose of contact, that somehow made him to smile, amuse on my reaction.

 

“I also love you idiot!”

 

I widen my eyes. He what?! Did I hear him right? “But I thought you-ummpfff!” He didn’t even let me speak and kiss me once again. I pushed him this time and yelled, “Yah! Let me speak!”

 

He whine, “But you’re lips are addicting.”

 

Then I broke.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Woo~ they confess at last! So it's the end already?
YEHEY!

No, it's not... but yeah, soon enough

hmmmm... is this bad? is it? yeah

NO ! SORRY~

So, it's not the end yet... you guys are forgetting something or someone or who knows?

KYAAAAAAAAA~ I never proofhead my work so... sorry!

Drop some comments okay? *pout*


--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE