Misunderstanding

You're My Wife!

 

Light suddenly strike on my eyes that makes me to groan in pain. I woke up with an uncomfortable feeling on my body. It was aching like hell, especially my head. Damn, it is morning again, so I lazily crawled out of my bed.

 

As I stand becoming more awake, I notice I am already in my pajamas here at ‘our’ house. But back then I remember I was at the school, running away from those crazy people and then…

 

“That’s your fault…

 

…for being too cute.”

 

H-hyukkie kissed me… on my dreams? But it felt so real…

 

Not that I’m disappointed!

 

But I really felt his lips touching my nose and it was so soft that I want to fe-asdfghjkl… Stop it! Why the hell I’m thinking of that? It’s too early to think of Hyukjae kissing me is too much because I am not that obsess to him, at least for me.

 

Crazy on my thoughts, I just decided to have a nice breakfast to make me feel better. My body still hurts, I don’t even know why. So when I’m going to grab the door knob, it suddenly flung on its own revealing Hyukkie with his… Can you please kill me now?

 

Droplets of water dripping from his messy shower hair to his perfect jaw line then to his perfect abs…

 

I am n-not staring!

 

Little by, I didn’t know my mouth was gaped open so I quickly look down and covered my eyes! “I-I am sorry! I d-didn’t really see anything!” I swear to him and of course I didn’t see anything!

Well maybe just a peek…

 

But I didn’t really… I mean I didn’t… Okay, I might see it but I didn’t like it! Well, his abs is pretty toned and his jaw line is so attractive… Aissh stop it! Stupid head!

 

I was busy battling with my thoughts that I didn’t notice Hyukkie is back, of course with clothes!

 

“Uhmm, Donghae you could…” Hyukkie said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I take a step back, too shocked to even speak or look or breathe. Come on Donghae, it is just a simple touch! Why am I acting like this?

 

“Hae are you alright?” Hyukkie walked closer but I just avoid him. He must not see me blushing or else I don’t know what to say anymore!

 

I tried to shove him away, “N-no, I’m fine. Just leave me alone first…” But instead of going away, he walk closer and closer. Aishhh! Why are you so stubborn? My heart isn’t not yet stable and I bet my cheeks are crimson red already, and I won’t let you see me like this!

 

I hide under my blanket, but he still insists that I am not okay. “Hey, at least eat your breakfast.” He pulled the blanket away from so I end up covering my face with my hands.

 

“I said, I am okay! I’ll eat later!” Then I pushed him away, but my hands end up being hold by him. I tried to resist his hold but it was just too tight that I couldn’t break through.

 

“Donghae, you must eat something.” He said calmly but I didn’t give in. How could I? I would just end up stuttering if I see his face. So I pulled my hands he’s holding but it the worst move I ever made.

 

Hyukkie is on top of me, faces only inch apart of each other. His single eye-lid is mesmerizing that I couldn’t help but to stare at it and admire its perfection. I could feel something weird on my stomach, heart thumping like crazy and little by little, it is hard for me to breath.

 

“Dumb fish! Are you there…” I looked at the door, and there is Kyuhyun standing with his eyes going to puff out. He scratch his head and bowed, “I-I am sorry. Just continue what you’re doing.”

 

I harshly pushed Hyukkie away, and ran after Kyuhyun, “Kyuhyun! You don’t understand!” But he ran outside the apartment so I just ran after him and yelled at the door, “We didn’t do anything!”

 

I was going to yell again but the sight of those crazy bastards from my university outside the apartment, looking at me with their shock expression and Kyuhyun with the members speechless on what I said, I was left dumbfounded. We didn’t really do it! But how could I explain it, what should I do?

 

Then door at my back suddenly creak open… No, no, no, you’re not going to show yourself to them! Not now please!

 

“Hae, why did you run away from me?”

 

I'm dead.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Another update for my lovely readers~
I know, I know it's damn short
And it's pretty bad... I'm sorry
I just got an writer's block again
So I don't know what to write
Well, everything for me is lame (this is totally lame)
Don't worry, I'll pay you guys tomorrow
Yes, i'll update^^
I also didn't know you guys are so needy of fluff
47 comments just on my last chap!
woah~ you really want that much fluff huh?
But im sorry if this is just lame
Mianheyo >///<
thanKYU for reading my fic!
And don't forget to drop comments^^


Oh... oh.... Donghae thought it is a dream?
Is it really? LOL
Or maybe Hyuk should just kiss you again...
But Kyuhyun such a er =.=
And hooray! the whole school think you guys are...
WHAT?!
Heechul must be really happy *evil laugh*


--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
 

I'm not good in doing fluff scene right?
you don't you think so?

Oh, could you spare a moment?
Mind on checking my new EunHae fanfic...
It would mean the world to me! LOL
>>> Broken Arrows