Visit

You're My Wife!

 

 

“Kyuhyun!” I open his door and see him typing on his computer. I thought he would be shock or angry but instead he gives a problematic sigh.

 

He stops for a moment and then go back to his business, “Spill it.”

 

I don’t even know what to say for a moment, I mean is that really Cho Kyuhyun? My evil donsaeng? Should he suppose to say ‘ you fish!’ then I’ll reply ‘ you too freak!’ then I’ll start on messing up with him and he’ll also mess with me then we’ll look like idiots but wow… where is he?

So this is what Sungmin said, there’s something wrong with this kid and it’s big. Even though Kyuhyun looks like a heartless brat, he’s actually a cheerful ‘evil’ person whom I honestly love. Well as a friend or else Hyukkie will get mad at me then he’ll whine and be more over clingy even though he’s already.

 

I walk closer to him and can’t stop myself but to observe, “Kyuhyun, do you take drugs?”

 

“I’m not idiot.” He grins a bit but in a blink of an eye, he turned into an expressionless monster.

 

I smile in my head seeing he’s not completely gone but wait, did he just said I’m an idiot? If I could just kill this brat right now but I can’t since I know Sungmin will cry again and unfortunately, I’ll be tortured to death by him.

 

I find myself comfortable on his sofa so I slump myself while I cuddle one of his pillows, “What’s bothering you that you even made Sungmin cry?”

 

He somehow stiffened and stop before looking at me, “Aisssh I said I am just busy…” He groans and scratches his nape harshly.

 

“He said you don’t love him anymore.” I said in a monotone and he widens his eyes. I knew it; Kyuhyun can’t do that to Sungmin!

 

“What the hell is he saying? Of course I love him and you know that!” He yelled at me and shakes my shoulders crazily.

 

I stop him by slapping him hard, “I know that brat so don’t kill me. It just that, what’s bugging you?”

 

“Nothing.” Then he sits back and start on working again, immoral brat!

 

“I’m not that dumb Kyuhyun. Just say it to me or at least to Sungmin, what if you’re actually getting crazy?”

 

“Are you implying that to yourself?”

 

I kicked him but end up slipping on the floor, “Oww!” I grunt in pain. Kyuhyun this is all your fault.

 

“Suit yourself fish!” Then he chuckled, not even having a single idea of helping me. Great, he’s really are the evil brat Cho Kyuhyun.

 

I cussed him as I sit back since he can’t stop on laughing at me. “Why are you here anyway?”

 

“Visiting a sick friend?”

 

“Uh huh…”

 

I look down and mumbled, “Hyukkie is visiting his grandma so I’m alone.” Then he clap his hand and muttered ‘bingo!’.

 

“In other words, you’re using me. What a bad hyung, I’m hurt…” Then he makes fake sobs that almost want to strangle him.

 

“Yeah, whatever. Oh, I’m staying here the whole weekend okay?” I said and he just mumbles something like ‘’, this kid really.

 

“Wait… what?! No!” He tries to take it back but too bad Kyuhyun, I’m staying here!

 

I walk to his bedroom while kicking his clothes lying on the floor, “Do you have some plushie here?”

 

“You sicko! That’s my room!” But even though he said it, I grab a cute pumpkin pillow from his room and drag it back on the sofa.

 

I keep on squeezing it, “Sungmin give this to you don’t you?”

 

“No, I bought it! Give me that!” Then he snatches it away from me so I pout but he didn’t buy it so I just end up on hugging his pillow.

 

“Stop pouting, you look disgusting!” Then he throws it back anyway on my face. I smiled, no one could really resist me, poor souls.

 

I pout more that made him to growl. I laugh at him, “You like it though.”

 

“You’re such an idiot! I wouldn’t be surprise if Eunhyuk is just fooling you.” Then he laughs maniacally at me and what? Hyukkie is just fooling me? He wouldn’t do that right?

 

He stop on chuckling and yelled, “I’m just joking you idiot!”

 

“H-he loves me right?” I asked, my eyes somehow started on watering.

 

He sighed and smile at me, “Yeah, he love’s you… too much.”

 

I grin and hugged him tight from the back, “Let go! You mad fish!”

 

“I love you too Kyuhyun, don’t be jealous to Hyukkie!”

 

“Who said I’m jealous? Ewwww…”

 

“You’re disgusted at me? I’m hurt…” Then I make fake sobs to annoy him.

 

“Fine. I love you even though you’re the most idiotic fish I ever know in this world that is head over heels with a weird monkey.”

 

“Oh you’re so sweet, you brat.

 

“You’re welcome and by the way… you too.”

 

Sungmin, why do you even love this guy?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D An update for my lovely readers^^
So yeah, this is obviously not edited.
Errr you can see on the writng :P
And no EunHae scenes since yeah, Hyuk is gone...
Sorry for the 'sweet' words...
Anyways, don't you miss some KyuHae scenes?
I put many of it on the start of this fic~
I don't think you'll like this...
but on my next update...
Okay goodluck to me!
No more action right now~
Save that for the last *evil laugh*
thanKYU for reading!
Don't forget to drop some comment okay?

--heechan27

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Blame those silent readers...
You're gonna have it soon...
And I mean it...

BTW! Please goodluck me on my test!
(kyaaaaaaah~ so nervous!)