Curious

You're My Wife!

 

Me and Kyuhyun went to the dorm to see the members and luckily, they are there practicing their new routine. I was somehow really nervous that I hide on Kyuhyun’s back but he then, just pulled me and showed me to the members.

 

“Meet our new member!” he yelled that made it to be official. I am really happy on hearing that but I am still nervous to hear their reactions. Rather than giving me a death stare, they actually welcome me with smile on their faces. I really thought that they were rude just like what that bad guy did to me; wait… what’s his name again? Donghae, right? But oh well, I don’t really care to him, I am happy that my dream is getting into reality.

 

“Wait, I thought you leave already?” a guy said, wearing white again.

 

 Then Kyuhyun whispered to me, “He’s our leader”

 

I bowed to him and said, “I am so sorry for leaving, I really thought Kyuhyun just fooled me” as I look up, I saw he smiled to me that made me to feel better.

 

“Welcome, Eunhyuk” he said, as he shook my hands.

 

All of the other members there also welcomed me, it was indeed a happy moment but then the door loudly opens, revealing a guy that is quite familiar.

 

“Oh, Sungmin! Here’s our new member!” then he greeted me but as he saw my face, it really shocked him.

 

Like him, I am really surprise seeing him. Then, I look at Kyuhyun who is busy staring at Sungmin. So their relationship is true but, he’s a guy?! And also, who the hell is that girl that I just meet on the restaurant?!

 

“Aren’t you the…” but then he just stops me from talking with his stare.  I was so curious why he’s acting like that and my question that is ‘Is he a guy?’

 

He then coughed to erase the awkward scene that was also made by him “Oh yeah! You’re that guy, thank you for helping me!” he then smiled at me as if he was not really lying.

 

The members was like “Ohhhhhh…” but as I do a fake laugh to agree with his lie, I feel something uncomfortable on my back and it was Kyuhyun, who was going to melt my body because of his scary glare. I avoided his stare and continue to talk with the other members, he’s really scary, I swear!

 

“Oh by the way, I can’t find him” Sungmin sighed and everyone also. I felt they’re stress about someone I don’t really know but who is he? But well, it’s not my business so maybe I should not ask anymore. I was somehow quiet as they talk about that person but then a guy just sit beside me.

 

“Are you okay?” he ask while looking at the members discussing about something.

 

I smiled to him “I am really fine”

 

“I’m Ryeowook by the way and that guy is Leeteuk” he pointed to the guy wearing white.

 

“That is Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Kibum and Siwon” as he point out the rest of the members. It was really hard to memorize them all but I somehow manage since they all have their own unique traits.

 

As I try to recall their names, he just brings up something “How did you meet Kyuhyun because I know, he’s hiding from…”

 

“Uhmmmm… How could I say this?” I just gulped and said “It’s a really long story!” so that I could avoid any questions and if he ever found that I’m hiding with the same guy then he’ll probably ask more about it and I don’t ever want to remember it at all. But what happened again? It was when…

 

..

 

“Why are you running from him?” then he looked at me with a curious face.

 

He smirks and said, “Oh Donghae?”

 

He’s name is Donghae? That’s a cute name for a bad guy like him though.

 

“Yeah, did you do something wrong?”

 

He laughs a bit and said, “Because he have a secret girlfriend”

 

“That guy… a girlfriend?!” I blurted out causing many people to look at me!

 

“Don’t yell” he said “I don’t really know, but he really has someone he really likes”

 

“I thought he have a cold heart” remembering that scary moment of him.

 

He nodded and said “Well, you’re right but he’s still a human and he just became like that because of that girl” I can see his face with anger and disgust as he emphasize the word ‘girl’.

 

“I can’t still believe it”

 

“I know but it’s…” he then looked at me weirdly “Wait a minute! Why the hell are you curious about Donghae? Don’t tell me you like him?!” he yelled, giving me chills all over my body.

 

, that’s the most random thing I ever heard of. Me liking him? I’m scared of him and for the first place; he’s a guy who is heartless and mean! I feel of puking as Kyuhyun’s question echo on my head, it’s really… !

 

It was a long time until the awkward scene was over, “Yah! Why are you glaring at me?” he said as he sees me with my stare saying Cho-Kyuhyun-die-already!

 

“Don’t tell me you really like him?! I’m just joking though…” He looked at me horribly as if he’s going to vomit because of disgust.

 

“Not that! I hate you for fooling me!” I punched him but not that hard since I don’t like to hurt anyone.

 

He then hit my head “What fooling you? I already made you as a member of our club!”

 

“But that guy wearing white told me that I’ll clean you dorm!”

 

He then chukled, seriously Kyuhyun?! “Well, that a part of it!” and when I’m going to hit him for real he quickly continue “You’ll clean our dorm in exchange of being a member because we hate ahjummas entering our dorm and stealing some of our boxers” Kyuhyun then give a pout as he imagines something.

 

“So that’s it? No audition or something?”

 

“Yes and you can sleep in the dorm if you want!” That made me to feel happy, oh really, Kyuhyun you’re an angel really!

 

“I love you Kyuhyun! Thank you really” as I tried to hug him but he blocks me.

 

“Are you sure you’re not gay?”

 

“Seriously?! I am not, I have a girlfriend!” that made me to felt sad with a sudden realization of “I mean ex-girlfriend”

 

He patted my back to comfort me, I felt really touch but he said, “Can you introduce her to me?” that made me to remove his hands from my shoulders. I take back what I’ve said, he’s a devil!

 

“I’m just kidding!” he laughed again, “Oh I must tell you that one of our members is Do…”

 

“Shut up! He’s near!” As I saw that bad guy, I mean Donghae searching around.

 

“Come on! Let’s go!” he then run fast.

 

“Where?” I asked but he’s too quick so I just go after him.

 

Aigoo, what the hell is happening? It’s my first day but things are so complicated right now… maybe my life will change here. Will it?

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

thanKYU for reading my fanfic!

I'm sorry if my previous and current chapter is a bit crappy?

Is it?

I'm sorry I am really busy in school (I even have an unfinished work to do)

But oh well, I don't mind^^

Hmmmm... Eunhyuk is a bit scared of Donghae?

Hae it's your fault! Aigoo...

It'll be said if this will be a one-sided love only right?

So what to do?

And Eunhyuk is an official member now!

How will Donghae react on this?

And where the hell is he?!

 

Annyeong^^

Sorry really!

But maybe I can't update much

For the next days but I'll try

And too bad no one even greeted me :'<

WAE? Since it's my effin bday today :P

I'm so old, gosh! 14 yrs old already ><

Can I ask for a little request

If u ever have an FB accnt then please like this MV

It was made by me and my classmates

And literally our project

So please help me! PLEASE! *puppy eyes* LOL

It's really LAME, so don't watch it >< just like it!

This is a secret okay? The steps were actually SJ steps *evil laugh*

What can I do? I am an ELF! <3

Happy Advance Bday Shindong Oppa!!!

-heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE