Sick

You're My Wife!

 

I’m here at the dorm late at night, without any members around just because of looking at my hands about an hour that really drive me crazy. I don’t know why but, that moment can’t be erase in my head, every time I try but later I’ll see him again. I don’t know what to do anymore! What the hell is happening to me?

 

Practicing our dance steps was the one I thought that’ll help me to forget it but I was wrong, as I dance I kept on seeing him in front of me, just like the scene before. I want to hit my head just to get amnesia, because I’ll get crazy already!

 

I lay to the floor to rest my mind, I just want to relax since that guy, keep on bothering me since then! Doesn’t he get tired since he keeps on running to my mind! Why the hell I can’t forget him? Did he do something to me? Who is he really? Why am I like this?!

 

Many questions are bugging my mind already that I didn’t realize that I already sleep on the floor. It was cold but I don’t know why, I felt really warm. What is this feeling really? Am I gone crazy already?

 

..

 

I think I was half asleep already but I still don’t want to stand up. Then I keep on hearing voices of someone, damn, is it him again?! Before, I imagine him then now I’m hearing his voice? Can’t you just leave me alone, please?

 

I didn’t mind those sounds since I know it’s just my crazy delusions! But then I felt the door just opened and someone entered, maybe it just a member so I don’t really mind. I was really tired so I didn’t talk but suddenly, someone just trip over me and when I opened my eyes it was…

 

A dream again

 

“You…” but I stop myself, this is just a dream! It can’t be him, it can’t be!

 

I thought but I was wrong when I can feel his breathing over me, I know it was real but I still can’t believe it! His face is so close with mine that our eyes just met, and I didn’t notice that I am already staring at it for a long time. I must come back to my senses so I decided to avoid his eyes but rather than coming back, I fell to it deeply. With his red lips close to mine, I felt my heart beating like crazy.

 

That time lasted for a minute then I felt something cold on my back and it was water soaking my clothes!

 

“I’m sorry he said!” then he stand up and reach his hands again to help me.

With my heart still astound by what just happened, I decided to stand on my own and avoid him. I decided to leave this place before I do something really wrong here but then he stops me from going.

 

, his hand is holding me again.

 

I started to panic that I don’t know what to do so I accidentally remove his hands from mine. Oh Donghae, what a nice move… really nice!

 

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to!” he bowed to me and said “But you clothes are wet…”

 

As I thought of it my cheeks felt hot because of embarrassment. What the hell is happening to me really? I’m a cool right? RIGHT?! Oh well, I’m still lucky for having some clothes here so I can change here but when I opened my closet, I saw nothing.

 

“Where the hell are my clothes?!” I yelled as I look for it around my room.

 

“Excuse me but what are you doing?” he asked me.

 

“I am a member here, why?” that made him to be a bit shock.

 

“Ahhhh sorry… About you clothes, I washed all of it are wet, I’m sorry” he then bowed again.

 

So what will I do now? I’ll stay like this, seriously?!

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with him not even looking at me.

 

“I’m okay… Achoo!” Did I just sneeze? What the…

 

He then quickly removes his top and gave it to me, “Here, I still have my jacket there though”

 

I hesitantly took it while since I don’t have a choice, “Can you go outside first?” and he do so.

 

I sighed to release my stress, the happenings is really too much for me! Too much for me to handle! Holding the clothes of someone I secretly took care of last week, give me a different feeling. And wearing it makes me to feel really really really unusual!

 

I must get out of here! So I quietly walk to the door but as I open it, I saw him holding some foods. I was really shock that I took a step backward.

 

“Are you fine now?” he asked me but the only thing I can do is nod.

 

“Wait! You’re red!” then he put his hand over my neck. My heart is throbbing and my breathing is really abnormal. Even my mouth turned dry that made me to gulp.

 

“You have a fever!” he panic and told me to rest first. Seriously, do I have a fever?

 

He then let me lay on my bed saying, “Wait for me okay? I’ll just buy some medicine” he smiled and leaves.

 

I seriously can’t keep calm, knowing that he’ll come back in any moment make me to roll over my bed continuously. ’Ottoke? Ottoke?’ that’s the only word on my head. Wait, maybe I should call the members but… they can’t see me like this! Yah! What should I do?

 

A cough shocked me and it was from him, standing at the doorway, “Here’s your medicine” that made me to stand up quickly. Aigoo, so he saw me? This is embarrassing!

 

I then slowly took it but my stomach suddenly sounds bad, “Oh! You haven’t eaten anything yet?” he said, so he runs while I keep on holding my tummy because it hurts so much.

 

Few minutes after, I started to smell something good and I saw him holding a bowl of delicious soup.

 

“Here you go” he said as he gives it to me carefully.

 

I felt happiness as I held it so I quickly eat it not minding that it was hot, “Awww!” I tuck out my poor tongue that was slightly burned by the hot soup.

 

“Be careful!” he quickly gives me a glass of water and took away from the bowl.

 

A spoon full of soup surprise me as he move it closer to my mouth, “Say Ahhhh” I shook my head, not wanting to do something babyish like this.

 

He pouted that I was think was cute that me defenseless and my mouth moving on its own, “Ahhhh” I swallowed it and it was really good!

 

“Is it good?” he asked and I crazily nod making him to smile.

 

Kyeopta~

 

Then he keeps on feeding me, while I am just eating not knowing that I look really lame, seriously. As I am currently drinking he then blurted something, ”You’re Donghae right?” that made to spurt the water that I was drinking.

 

“How did you…” I asked but he stops me when he said…

 

“I’m the one who you bumped at twice” he said, what? Twice? But I we bumped at me only once!

 

“You don’t remember? I am Lee Hyukjae”

 

Isn’t that a familiar name… Oh no! Don’t tell me he’s the one that I…

 

“The one you said you’ll expel”

 

… Did I just… WHAT?!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thanKYU for reading my fanfic^^

Well, I think this kind of longer right?

I hope you like it :D

It seems that Hae is losing his suppose to be a COOL image

Turning red, having a fever... he got love sick for real?

Ohhhh what's that, Hyukkie taking care of him

And the soup-scene *whatever u call that* <3

Donghae wearing Hyuk's clothe O_O

What the hell, im the author right? why am I reacting like a reader ><

And Donghae, got guilty of doing that to Hyukkie

Yah! It's your fault or maybe Yoona's or maybe MINE? LOL

But what is on Hyuk's mind at that time?

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Guess~!

 

Oh yeah! I'm updating every single day now!

But sorry, it won't last long :P

I'll be busy next week 'cuz an important test is coming

Oh well, don't worry, nothing can stop me *evil laugh*

And yeah... I got my first unsubbie 3

I really cried after I know that that but...

I got 102 subbies now! ASDFGHJKL!!!

So yeah, thanKYU for your support^^

Don't forget to drop a comment okay?

Say anything that u thought is bad so I can improve it :D

I thought of writing in 'third person' though...

But naahhhh... I don't how to ><

Oh well, that's all! Saranghaeyo chingus <3

 

PS: I think of adding a rule of at least 5 comments of different person = an update

Okay taking back what I had said, NO RULES!

I won't push you though since, I hate seeing someone doing it but she doesn't really like it

And just for the sake of karmas (i don't want that to happen)

So just remember, drop a comment if you want to^^

-heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE