Ignore

You're My Wife!

 

“Hae, I won’t really do it again…” Hyukkie pleaded me but I didn’t answer. So he’s thinking that I would forgive him easily after he lied to me, seriously!

 

He sighed for the nth time, “You don’t really need to buy the café. You could just…” But then I looked back at him and give him a death glare.

 

“Yah, don’t do this to me.” Then he grab my wrist before I could go away. I struggle on his hold but he’s just too strong. I won’t forgive you that easy Lee Hyukjae or else you might think I am a submissive one.

 

“Fine, ignore me but let’s go to school.” Then he grab both of our bags and drag me out of ‘our’ house. Yeah, I have a bag since Leeteuk hyung told me that I could start my studies today, well as a medical student.

 

The walk is quiet because I decide not to speak a word to him. I’m still mad not because he came back late but because he freaking lied to me and he won’t tell me where he go. Tsk he might go to Yoona secretly and hang out with her, you’re unforgivable Hyukjae.

 

When we reach the entrance, I quickly grab my bag from him and leave him. “Let’s eat together later!” He yelled, but I didn’t talk back. I just don’t like to talk to him after what he said to me last night.

 

--FLASHBACK

 

A pair of arms hold me from the back stopping me from going away, “L-leave me alone!” I struggle on his hug but it just made him to hug me tighter. I was vulnerable on his touch, I can’t even move.

 

“I'm sorry.”

 

My heart beat like crazy as he says those words. I could feel warmth on his hug, it just so comforting that my tears end up falling on its own. We stayed like that for a minute, not saying anything to each other. I don’t want to say, I was weak to say it and I don’t have the might to say it to him.

“I’m sorry for making you wait, you know that I am working at a café…” I tried to comprehend his words. I think of it again and again, repeating it on my head.

He lied to me… twice.

 

I was mad, why can’t he say the truth? Why is he lying to me? How could he do this to me? I pry his hands away from and wipe the remaining tears on my eyes. I looked back at him, “You lied to me.”

 

He was speechless and avoided my stare, “Donghae… I…”

 

“I bought the café where you work and now you’re telling me you came there?” I shouted at him, my hands to stop the tears from coming back.

 

He tried to hold my shoulders but I slap his hand away, “Hae, I’m sorry I…”

 

“Why should I care anyway? I am nothing to you right?” I turned away but he hold my hand once more. Hyukjae, I can’t believe you just did that to me.

 

“Don’t say that! Because you’re…” I stare back at him and meet his brown eyes. He think me of what?

 

“…my best friend”

--

 

The class seems to be not that boring as I think but my mood kind of worsens it. Luckily, I am fond of science, that’s only subject that I passed when I was in high school anyway. But thinking of that scene again makes me want to flip the table. Why can’t he like me back?

 

Everyone in the class keep on staring at me, is it weird for me to study? Well, studying is better rather than waiting for Hyukkie alone in the practice room but I’ll just end up seeing him together with Yoona. He better have fun together with her, I don’t even care!

 

Again, I caught many eyes looking at me. I glare to all of them, making them look away from me. Is there something wrong with me? Whatever, I don’t have time to argue with them because I’m to piss to even think.

 

--

 

It was already our last period and I stayed on our room all the time. I didn’t go and eat because I’ll just meet Hyukkie together with Yoona then I’ll be hurt again and again. I removed any thoughts in my mind and just focus myself on the class.

 

And again, everyone is looking at me. I was too tired to fight back so I just hide my face with my book. I didn’t even dare to think why are they all looking at me, that even my teachers is treating me too well. Back then, they would be irritated because I’m the famous bastard of this school, everyone would avoid me but now, they’re just weird.

 

The bell rang so I quickly get my things and dash out of that room. I just couldn’t take the weird stares they’re giving me. I was walking fast but then a hand grab mine, making me face to that person. I could hear my heart beat increasing in a moment. Damn, why do Hyukkie always like to surprise me?

 

“You haven’t eaten anything right?” He asked, but I looked away and tried to remove his hold on me.

 

“I don’t care.” But then he tighten his grip so I glared at him but I was taken aback when he look so serious.

 

I end up agreeing on eating something together with him but I still don’t talk to him and I’m not going until he explains why he lied to me. As we go to a restaurant, a guy suddenly puffs out of no where and blocks our way.

 

“Move.” I said coldly, too annoyed to punch him in the face. But surprisingly, he didn’t budge and bowed at me.

 

“Donghae-ssi, c-can we talk?” He said nervously, I just looked at him confusingly. What does this guy want from me? He told Hyukkie to leave us alone but Hyukkie said he won’t interfere. I told him to just talk or else I would rip his bones out of his body so he continued.

He then showed me his hands holding something from his back, later on I found it’s a pink rose. The guy is blushing badly and I was confused on what he is doing and then he shouted…

 

“Donghae, I like you!”

 

For a moment, I was speechless. Did I hear him right? He like me? This guy really like for real? I don’t know what to say, I just didn’t expect this.

 

He then hand me the rose, unknowingly I accept it and after that he ran away. My mind can’t think of anything, that I feel I was floating. That’s not the first time that I receive a confession but that was the first time, a guy confesses to me.

 

My jaw was left hanging; I just can’t believe it no matter what. How could a guy like me?

 

I saw a card tied at the rose, I slowly read it and I look at in horror…


 

You’re beautiful.

 

Then after that I couldn’t help but to blush. I was trying to think straight but then I noticed that I am not alone. Hyukkie is standing behind me with a shocked expression…

 

Great.

 

 I just received a confession in front of my husband.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D I'm here again!
And I update as promise~ so thank me okay? lol
Oh, this might disappoint you since
You guys seriously expect for a lovey dovey after that?
Too bad I didn,t... sorry!
And I didn't expect that my trick would work

you , did I scare you?
But yeah, I'm sorry for that ><
Don't forget to comment okay?
So I won't be sad... *pout*
And I got 10 subbies on that chapter?!
Guys, are you serious?
2 more and I'll get 300 MUHAHAHAHAH~
thanKYU for reading :D

Donghae's first time on receiving a confession from a guy...
And he called him beautiful? woah~
But the best part is Hyuk was there...
That suits you for lying to Hae!
Why did you lie anyway?

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

Oh, could you spare a moment?
Mind on checking my new EunHae fanfic...
It would mean the world to me! LOL
>>> Broken Arrows