Never

You're My Wife!

 

"Die already Kyuhyun!” I heard someone yelled as he open the door that really shocks me since I was sitting behind it.

 

As expected, the door hit me really hard that made me frown in pain, “That hurts!” I touch my face looking if I there’s blood or not but luckily it’s not really that serious. With irritation, I stand up to see who did that but seeing him with flaming eyes, I step back and just shut my mouth before I make him angrier.

 

He looked really stress as he massages his temple, I gather all my courage to ask him and said, “S-sungmin-ssi… Are you okay?” But thinking that he won’t reply I just keep quiet and didn’t bug him.

 

In my surprise he gave me a very loud sigh, “I am... Sorry by the way, if I hurt you” But when he looked at me he gave a shock expression, “Eunhyuk? It’s late, what are you doing here?!”

 

Saying that it made me to remember what just happened some time ago. Before I answer him, I find a comfortable place sitting on the floor. I sighed and muttered, “Because… Donghae-ssi…”

 

“Donghae?! He’s here? Where?!”

 

I give him a sigh again, “He left…” Not knowing that I sound really sad that made him to sit in front of me. Sungmin didn’t stop me and waited for me to continue, “I think he’s angry” Saying that by myself, I can’t even look at him. Come on, Donghae is Sungmin’s friend right? And I know he’ll be angry to me.

 

Instead of saying ‘I hate you!’ , ‘Leave already!’ or killing me, a hand pat my shoulder, comforting me, “He’s always like that…” he smiled at me that made me to feel better but then he continues, “…but why did he get angry?” causing me to realize what I’ve done.

 

I don’t really have any plan of saying this to anybody but yeah, maybe I should at least let him know. Promising that he won’t tell it to the other members, I started to narrate what just happen before he came and it was…

 

..

 

”You’re Donghae right?” I asked him. Aigoo, maybe I did it too fast, I shouldn’t have been that straight forward!

 

As expected he is shocked, “How did you…” but before he could finish what he was saying, I hurriedly answered.

 

“I’m the one who you bumped at twice” Well it was a bad memory but maybe this is the thing I could say to introduce myself. But he just gave me a confuse look, maybe he don’t remember me at all. Even though it’s like that I still added, “You don’t remember? I am Lee Hyukjae” Again, hoping that he can still figure who am I.

 

I expect him to remember it but he just gave me a more confuse look so I just blurted, “The one you said you’ll expel” I know it’s a really bad thing to say but yeah, I think he would remember me now.

 

Waiting for him to say something makes me to shiver, I looked down so I wouldn’t see his angry face. And then he finally answered with, “Oh…” I look up to him and I saw an emotionless face as if he’s uninterested on what I am saying. Seeing him with that expression make me to felt even more nervous, then he stand up and left me there alone.

 

Knowing how he reacted made me to wonder if he’s the same person since awhile ago, he’s really a cute guy honestly, and I’m even feeding him since he’s weak. But the guy that I just talk to is a fierce and scary guy, like what I met on my first day in school.

 

I really felt of punching myself for saying that, maybe I should just lied since he don’t remember me anymore and just treat him as if we didn’t really meet each other before. But I really thought he’s nice since he looks like a child when I took care of him, I wish to see that trait of him… but right now, it’s impossible.

 

..

 

I’m still hurt on saying that but a guy near me keep on laughing and end up lying on the floor holding his stomach, “You know… You’re funny!” He says between the laugh he gives.

 

“Yah! I’m serious here!” I give him a glare that made him to stop laughing. Irritated on how he looks, I turn my back at him and just decided to leave. When I was holding the door knob, I don’t know but I just give a loud sigh.

 

“Idiot, Donghae don’t hate you” those words made me to stop for a moment. He doesn’t hate me? Really?! Really?! Then my mouth, unknowticably, makes a huge smile. Yes I’m happy and I am really was.

 

I turned around to him with a happy shock face, “You look silly” he said but I didn’t mind and look at him still as if I’m asking if it is really true.

 

He then chuckle a bit, “Yeah, he’s not really angry, maybe he’s a bit shy” It made my jaw to drop, is he serious? Shy?! But he looked really scary back then.

 

“He’s not angry for sure, so don’t worry anymore” with that I felt ease and trust his words. I really hope it is true, since I don’t want someone to have a grudge to me, especially him.

 

“Why the hell are you happy? It isn’t a big deal though…” Then a teasing smile came saying, “…as if you like him” He laugh his off again rolling on the floor.

 

“Yes…” that made him to stop and look at me, “…I like him” I blurted making him to stand in an instant with a funny shock face.

 

He gulped and shouted, “MWO?!” Seeing his reaction make me to laugh, I finally got my revenge!

 

“I like him as a friend! Seriously, what the hell are you thinking?” Then he snorted on his own reaction, both of us laughing like crazy.

 

“Don’t ever make real okay? Or else he’ll kill you!” He jokingly said it to me still laughing.

 

I laugh on what he said saying, “Don’t worry, I’ll never fell for him!”

 

“You don’t know his charms, but yeah, remember never ever fell for him if you don’t want to die” Knowing it’s not a joke anymore, I felt a bit scared with his saying.

 

A smirk formed in my face, “For sure, I won’t, even if he seduce” Then again, making the both of us laugh like crazy.

 

Noticing that I am the only one who’s been talking about I ask him, “What happened to you and Kyuhyun?” The aura on the room change quickly, it became a tense and scary one since Sungmin look as if he’s going to slay someone.

 

“I’m going to kill that playboy!” He groaned, with his fist tightly gripping. A murderer, that’s how he looks and it is indeed creeps me, I shouldn’t have asked him!

 

The room was really silent, well maybe it’s just my heart that is really noisy but then something unexpected happened. Well, I can’t believe on what I’m seeing right now and I don’t know if it’s happening or it’s just my delusions. But what I see is, liquids silently flowing from Sungmin’s eyes with his teeth, biting his lips. Then that’s when I realize…

 

Sungmin is crying.

 

Realizing that make me to panic, I don’t if I’ll comfort him or joke around. As I think I didn’t know that he’s saying anything and what I heard is…

 

“Kyuhyun… I hate him” With the faintest voice I head from him. He looks desperate to sound that he’s angry but he was not, instead it’s like he’s been dumped by someone. After that he keep on crying that I didn’t know what to do about him anymore. I would like to ask him…

 

‘What happened?’ but seeing his condition right now, all I can do is to comfort him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D So guys, this is Chapter 14^^

I'm really sorry for not updating for days :P

And yeah, I already said my reasons right?

It's short so I'm sorry, I'll update the next one later!

I really hope you like it :D

BTW, Eunhyuk is happy knowing Donghae don't hate him...

Why Hyukkie?

But he said he won't fell for Hae

Maybe because of Yoona... Aigoo

But who knows, like what Min said, "You don’t know his charms"

So Hyukjae be careful! LOL

And OMG, Sungmin is crying...

Because of Kyuhyun?!

What the hell happened?!!! ><

 

Sorry guys for leaving you with this bunch of cliff hangers...

Don't worry, I'll answer it later^^

I'm really craving on making EunHae moments already

But it's not the right time,

I should make things tense up LOL

Well, like what I expected

I got another unsubbie *cries*

I'm sorry but I can't update daily

Since I still have my responsibility as a student

Please understand me though

BUT! Still thanKYU for supporting my fanfic!

-heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE