Poker Face

You're My Wife!

 

“You’re mean”

 

“How could you do that to Eunhyuk?”

 

“Why are you like this?”

 

“Do you hate him?”

 

“You’re a failed wife Donghae”

 

 

Aisssh… okay, I know its my fault and my hyungs didn’t really have to tell me those somehow true words that risen my guilt. Yeah, I shouldn’t have done that but I didn’t really mean to do it. I’m just nervous at that time…

 

Why are you nervous?

 

I don’t know. How am I supposed to know?

 

Because it’s yourself bastard

 

Honestly, I just felt weird that time. I can’t seem to act normal in front of him like something’s wrong…

 

Why do you feel weird?

 

I want to answer that but I don’t really know. Lately, I don’t really understand myself…

 

Are you an idiot? You can’t even understand yourself!

 

Yah! I’m not an idiot and… Wait! Why am I talking to myself? Okay, let’s say I’m a little bit crazy this time, just this time. I never thought I could talk to myself like hell, that’s so uncool Lee Donghae. But Hyukkie is getting into my head since that incident, like here I am cutting classes which is not really a new thing but I don’t know… I can’t focus.

 

My guilt won’t make me calm; maybe I should just settle this. Just say ‘sorry’ then after that it’s fine.

 

But what if he won’t forgive you?

 

Come on! Hyukkie couldn’t resist me!

 

But he’s not your best friend anymore right?

 

But he doesn’t hate me.

 

Does he even still like you after that?

 

Still he’s not angry at me.

 

How do you know?

 

Face palm. I’m talking to myself again which is not really a good thing since I sould like a lonely person, which is true since I have no one to listen to me. Well, it’s supposed to be Hyukkie but yeah, I just yell at him and here I am missing him. Oh God, I think I’m crazy.

 

Maybe I really should just apologize to him.

 

--

 

I walk to our house which is not really far from the university. To correct that, when I say our, I mean his house where I stay since we have to live together.

 

“H-hyukki- I mean Eunhyuk?” I called, but nobody answers. I entered the bedroom, but rather than seeing Hyukkie, I saw a large bed with a Nemo printed sheet and pillows.

 

He didn’t possibly buy this for me right?

 

I can help but to blush with the thought. Can’t he even stop acting sweet? But, but, but… I don’t know why, I just felt so happy knowing he cared for me! And he knows I love Nemo! He doesn’t hate! He doesn’t ing hate me!

 

I literally jump around and lay myself on the bed. While squishing the cute pillows on it, I can’t erase the smile on my face. Just give me my moment because I’m happy right now okay?

 

“Donghae?” Hyukkie called my name.

 

.

 

I jumped like couple of feet. Automatically tidy the bed like I didn’t nearly it and make myself presentable like I didn’t look like a maniac. The door opened, revealing Hyukkie that somehow made my heart to fall to my stomach.

 

What am I suppose to do?

 

“Oh, so you saw it already… Do you like it?” He asked as his lips form that oh-so-handsome smile.

 

You don't even need to ask Hyukkie? Can't you tell, I'm dying here! Donghae just say it! Say that you ing like the bed that you nearly it until he came. Just say that it’s damn perfect with the Nemo prints around it and you’re so happy that you literally want to hug him now. Also say sorry to him and thank him for being a sweet friend to you even if you actually yelled at him but later on, you find it mean. Tell him, that you are guilty when you did that to him and that you want him to be your best friend again. Just go and tell him how you truly feel!

 

I took all my courage and inhale some air before saying...

 

“Actually… why did you even buy this? I didn’t ask for a bed or something, don’t pity me okay? You could just buy something for yourself, not me because I don’t need this. If you’re thinking I couldn’t live without fancy things then you’re right but I don’t want to use things which were given by someone else. I don’t need charity Eunhyuk, not even from you. And look at yourself, at least make yourself presentable to be called as my husband” I said in a monotone with a poker face.

 

Kill me now please. I’m adding fuel to the fire! Now, I know he hate me now maybe he even despise me. Sorry, I just can’t be true. I don’t know but it would sound weird if I could say all those ‘sweet’ things, it just sounds so gay.

 

Hyukkie bit his lips and look down, “Sorry.” Then he turned back to me, this is your fault Donghae!

 

“Where are you…” But before I could even ask him, he cutted me by saying…

 

“Work.”  Then after that, he completely left me without a single ‘good bye’.

 

 


 

 

Dear Satan,

 

I am Lee ing Donghae, and please reserve a room for me on hell.

 

Guilty,

The worst Fish ever

 


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D Here's an update for my lovely readers ^^
I know it's short (as if it's not new) but I'll update later anyways :P
I felt jealous on those authors who can update long ones~
And do you hate it when my auhor's note is long? Sorry ><
Maybe after this you'll hate me... like hate me....
But promise, you'll love if you know that later on... secret!
Okay, I'm off to write the next one^^
And after asking for reviews, I still didn't improve *cries*
If you comment I will really love you, so drop some before leaving okay?

PS: I miss you guys~ See? it's not the end of the world yet!
And I'm ending this fic before new year! *sobs*

 

Donghae is crazy...

Can someone please bang his head so he could realize something!

You're acting weird because you... ASDFGHJKL!

And poor Hyukkie, you can't possibly be angry to Hae right?

BTW. It's all my fault hahahahah :P

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

 


 

A/N:

Okay, go and hate me
I just re-read it and it really sound harsh... Donghae is harsh
I even got some tears while reading it again
I know, you guys are asking for fluff since then but here am I doing it wrong
I'm a bad author... a really really really bad one
maybe I could do something on my next upate, I wish^^

 

Also guilty,
Author - the master mind