Mine

You're My Wife!

 

“Hyung, are you sure this will…”

 

Heechul hyung glared at me, “Of course! Who do you think I am?” I was taken aback by his voice. Geez he’s really scary sometimes!

 

“Can I just back out because I think I can’t…” But before I could continue, he eyed me. What to do? I don’t really want to do this. I mean, I want Hyukkie to like me but I can’t do this, I just can’t!

 

He holds my shoulder so I’m facing him now, “Donghae, remember this okay? Never stop your feelings, understand?” I gulp with his somehow threatening in the same time concerned stare. I nod for a reply and he smiled back before he gave me his last pat.

 

I waited for about few minutes before the man I’ve been waiting for came as he runs towards me. Unknowingly, my heart started to thump as he gets closer and closer until he’s facing me already. “You didn’t answer my calls! You also didn’t come home! Where have you been huh?” He said in an angry tone as he keeps on panting. I just smiled in my head thinking this guy actually cared for me but somehow it saddens me that he just cared for me because I’m his friend. Well, best friend.

 

I smiled bitterly and didn’t urge to say a thing. I just keep on staring at him; with this I could feel contemptnent. He look at me worryingly, “Hae… are you alright?” But I just smiled again. Well honestly, it’s because I don’t trust my voice since I might stutter like crazy and, it was part of the plan. Yeah, if I just grin like this then it might charm Hyukkie a bit. Well, I hope I don’t look like an idiot fish here.

 

Then suddenly, Hyukkie pinched my cheeks and said, “You look like an idiot fish…” I pout with the ‘compliment’ and pry his hands away. They said I would be cute when I do that! Aigoo! I shouldn’t have trusted them!

But then, he just grabs my cheeks again but now he just stares at me and smile. “W-what are you…” I was about to ask but he quickly lean closer, “…an adorable one.” He pecks my lips and looked at me. I was less that time, just like a strawberry in flesh. Hyukkie chuckled with my expression and he pecks my lips once more. Then another and another until we didn’t let each of us to part, I smile between our kisses and shivered when he hug me tight.

 

I pulled away and stared at him. Today, I’m gonna say it. I wouldn’t hold back anymore, “Hyukkie actually I… I lo..” But when I look at him again, instead of seeing the man infront of me, I saw a white stuff.

 

I gently push it away, and found myself staring on the ceiling. Did I just past out? But this isn’t the clinic it’s more like…Kyuhyun’s room.

 

I found an annoying devil looking at me in disbelief and disgust, “Really, you’re just ravishing my pillow!”


“I didn’t…” I looked down to hide my flushed face, did I thought that pillow is Hyukkie? Damn it! I thought it was real and the kiss… so it’s all my imagination? How nice, even in my dreams I couldn’t get off Hyukkie!

 

I sighed and tried to change the topic, “Why am I here anyway?”

 

“We were actually planning of how to seduce that monkey but you end up of sleeping!” He scoffed at me. Kyuhyun must be irritated but anyway he look adorable when he’s piss off! “Which reminds me of your husband called me, and he was somehow worried for you.”

 

It made me to look up and an unhidable smile krept on my face, “R-really?”

 

“I hate repeating things.” He stands up and leave me alone on his room.

 

When I know he isn’t around, I started on squealing like a fangirl and jumping on the bed like kid but then the door opened revealing Kyuhyun with his smirk, “Don’t ruin my bed and get ready, we’re late!” Then he shut the door once more.

 

Did he just saw me like that?

 

Ahhh! My dignity! How could I let my donsaeng see me on that state? And for all the people, why Kyuhyun? He must be laughing his out because of it! Aigoo!

 

--

 

“You really look like an idiot when you…” Kyuhyun keep on teasing me as we ride to the university. I just glare at him be he laugh more, “You don’t even look threatening!”

 

“Just shut up okay?” I shouted at him but he just looked at me amuse with my reactions. Kyuhyun if I’m not your friend, I would really punch you to death!

 

Once we reached the entrance, a crowd welcome us but I’m too piss to care. Kyuhyun elbowed me and said, “Hey, smile a bit.” But I just showed a grimace, I just don’t have the energy to put even a fake smile. Knowing that dream isn’t really true, isn’t that too much? Because I thought it was true that Hyukkie actually likes me and that we actually kiss…

 

Forget it!

 

We met the other members and they kept on asking me why I look awful. Heechul hyung is irritated because I fell asleep during the planning and said he already plan something. Then Kyuhyun and Sungmin acting so sweet in front of me make me to feel bitter…

 

Yes, I’m bitter and I couldn’t stop it!

 

So I decided to take a walk first before them. Walking alone the corridors make me to remember things, this is the same as the setting on my dream. If only Hyukkie would appear there running towards me, then it would be the same.

 

Surprisingly, I figure of a man running came into the view and it made my jaw to drop when I saw it was Hyukkie.

 

“You didn’t answer my calls! You also didn’t come home! Where have you been huh?” Hyukkie said between his pants. Is this really real? Maybe a dream again perhaps? But what if it wasn’t… what if that dream is actually happening right now?

 

“Hae… are you alright?” he muttered. It’s the same! Just like my dream! I couldn’t help but to smile, it’s happening right now!

Then he pinched my cheeks that made me to froze, “You look like an idiot fish…” Then he lean closer to me, don’t tell me! Aigoo! Rememberring my dream make me to blush. Don’t tell me he’s going to kiss me now? Will he really kiss me? When he’s getting closer to me, I can’t help but to shut my eyes.



Damn, he’s gonna kiss me!

 

The anticipation is killing me, if he kisses me right now. If that dream just comes true, then I would really be happy. I would tell him that I love him right away. But instead of meeting his lips, our foreheads are place on each other.

 

“You look red, are you sick?”

 

At that time I felt my world breaking into pieces. Hyukkie are you for real? I’m red because I’m embarrassed you idiot! And I hate it, so I’m the fool who expect that he’ll kiss me! Seriously, if I could only say it right now.

 

But I really can…

 

I gulp as I stare to his eyes, I’m gonna say it to it! This would really kill me if I keep on hiding this and if I say it, he might like me back right? “I…” but when I was going to say it, someone yell Hyukkie’s name.

 

“Eunhyukkie!” then a smile flash on his face. I look around to see that person but end up seeing the girl I don’t want to see right now.

 

Hyukkie pulls away and went to her, then they talk together not minding that I’m here. Like Hyukkie, I’m just here standing behind you, why can’t you see me?

 

Yoona is practically pulling Hyukkie away from me, “Donghae oppa, you don’t mind if we talk right?” She said in an irritating ‘cute’ voice.

 

I beamed a fake smile and nod since I can’t speak cause I might end up crying. I just watch them going away from me, and Hyukkie smiled at me before leaving. I just stayed there but before the could leave, Yoona ran back to me.

 

She seem to be happy so I just look at her with a ‘happy’ face. “Donghae oppa, I just want to tell you that…” She paused and grin at me again.

Just spill it you because I’m gonna skin you alive if I couldn’t stop myself! “What is it?” I asked sweetly but deep inside I want to curse her!

 

She leans to my ear and whisper, “Lee Hyukjae is…”

 

“…mine.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong lovely readers :D Author is back^^
Sorry for making you wait about 2 weeks? 
And I didn't check this chap so forgive me for my mistakes!
I don't know if you like this...
'Cuz it seems to be boring *pout*
I'm just having a writer's block again
Actually I re-write this chapter about 4 times...
but I just erased it! ><
The fluff is somehow... uhhh?
sorry, did I overdid it? or it's fine? or it's lacking?
Anyway, thanKYU for reading!
I suppose to update tomorrow 
but I'll be doing my project^^

Don't forget drop comments before leaving...
I miss your comments badly *pout*
Of course, I also miss my readers so much! Heheheheh~

Woooo~ Poor Donghae
He was about to confess...
Eunhyuk WTH are you doing?
And Yoona... Hyuk is yours?
Gosh, Hae what will you do now?!

-heechan27

 

Watch new SJ-M MV 'Break Down' !
Also, with 25 karmas you could upvote
So don't forget to give me some okay? LOL

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE