Suddenly

You're My Wife!

 

It’s morning already! I hurriedly wake up and clean myself so I could go to the dorm. Excitement is killing me badly as I run off out of my apartment to the university. It’s not that I’m going to dance or what, actually I am going to clean the dorm alone! But still, I can’t get over on the fact that I am an official member already!

 

Walking on the corridor while laughing by me self is really weird but I just can’t help it, I’m really happy!

I can feel that people keep on looking at me or perhaps my gummy smile but I don’t care, I am happy and so what?

 

As I reach the dorm, opening the door make to feel something really odd. I can’t believe that I’m currently stepping on this place, it’s heaven! Rather than wasting my time over my fantasies, I quickly clean the dorm, wash their clothes, arrange things and everything just to make it perfect!

 

I can’t say I wasn’t tired at all but I must finish this before they come! When I was arranging some of their books in a hurry, I can’t even believe they have books, I notice a paper in top of it saying:

 

 


 

 

Dear Monkey,

 

We’re not going to school today because of we need to find someone. Be sure to clean the dorm okay?

 

PS: Sungmin is mine and only mine!

 

Sincerely not yours,

Kyuhyun-the best gamer

 


 

 

 

“Aissh, Kyuhyun are you kidding me?!” I crumple that letter he just made. Aigoo, I just work hard today and they won’t come? I hate it, they’re rich that’s why they can skip school whenever they want! And what does he mean with Sungmin is his? What the hell, is Sungmin a girl or a guy?! Yah! Weird people really!

 

Somewhat I still decide to clean the dorm and I get a bucket of water to clean the practice room. It was really heavy but I still mange to lift it, as I walk nearer I heard something or maybe someone. Omo! Who is he? It can’t be a member since Kyuhyun said all of them won’t come. Perhaps he’s a robber?!

 

I quickly get the broom and held it tightly. I am so nervous but I can’t let anyone ruin something here!

 

Then I gulped and said “1,2,3…” to ready myself and when I’m going to open the door my phone just rang. I quickly go away and answer it before he could hear it, “Hello?” I said in a low voice.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah… I miss you” she said to me. Oh God! Yoona! I knew it, she really loves me!

 

“R-really?” I said, hoping she would say yes.

 

Then after that, rather than hearing yes or no, laughter is what I hear and I can sense who are they, yes, it’s are since those are that dorky members!

 

“Aigoo, you really believe on that?!” Kyuhyun said as he laughs over me.

 

“I hate you! I hate you!”

 

“I know, okay bye!”

 

“That’s it?”

 

“Yeah, do I have other things to say?” he then hung up even though I haven’t given my reply, such an evil guy! So he seriously just called me to fool me? What the hell…

 

Because of that, I kind of don’t mind what the hell did I just heard, maybe it’s just my imagination. So when I entered the practice room with the bucket on my hand, I see nothing. So my assumption is not really right, that’s a relief! As I took a step, something trip that caused me to fell, making the water spill from the bucket. I expect myself to be hurt but I wasn’t, honestly, I felt really comfortable and as I look down.

 

The thing that actually trips me is a person and it’s… Oh no! There’s was a long moment of me looking at him as our eyes met because our face was only inch a part! That made me to realize that I was on top of him, the guy that I am scared of, that scary guy Donghae!

 

I must stand up! I must… but I can’t, my body literally became a stone because of fear. He then, doesn’t do anything but just stare at me. Why? Don’t tell me he just remember me?! This is wrong! This is too wrong! And in the first place, why is he here?!

 

“You…” he said, that really shocked me! He shouldn’t know! He shouldn’t or else I am dead! Please don't say it! NO!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong^^ thanKYU for reading my fanfic!

Here you go guys, they finally met AGAIN!

Well not in a good way though (sorry ><)

I hope you like it :D

Kyuhyun teasing Hyuk, he's really evil!

Why does Donghae stay there?

How will Donghae react on this? 

ASFGHJKL! I'm also excited LOL

AND! HYUKKIE IS ON TOP DONGHAE? GAWD O_O

Will they kiss? I wonder LOL

 

As requested by my subbie, I made it fast^^

But it's short, sorry...

Well I love cliff hanger, so sorry :P

And again I would like to request!

Please like this video, IM BEGGING!

Just for the sake of your not so good author!

Clike here! I'm one of those weirdos so yeah, don't watch it! LOL

Today is Shindong Bday! *cheers*

-heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE