Nightmare

You're My Wife!

“Let’s break up..”, she said, looking at me with those cold eyes.

 

“Why? You told me that you love me… Why should we break up?”, I hugged her tightly, wishing that her decision will change.

 

“Don’t touch me! I don’t love you anymore, I love someone else already!”, she pushed me away. I was dumbfounded, she don’t love me anymore… is this real?

 

“Who is he? Tell me… WHO IS HE?!”, I yelled at her, but she doesn’t even care. She left with a grin on her face. She’s so evil; she just played with my heart… I shouldn’t have loved her.

 

“WHY?!”, I shouted as I release my anger over her... If I ever found that guy, I promise, I’m going to get my revenge on the both of you!

 

“Lee Donghae! Lee Donghae!”, a person called me. A bright light came to me then after that…

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae! If you’re going to sleep, don’t do it in my class!”, my teacher scolded me. She was so annoying so I just went outside of the class.

 

“Such a bad boy!”, Kyuhyun, one of my close friends on this university said as he seat beside the doorway.

 

“What are you doing here?”, I asked and sit with him, making him smile. Then he showed me his PSP, so that’s why.

 

“So you dreamed about that girl again?”, he said while not looking at me, busy on his game.

 

“Yeah… I’m sick of it already! Wait, do you already know who’s the guy is?”, I said as I stand up.

 

He stop on playing and looked at me with a worried face. “Hyung… just forget her okay?, tapping my shoulders.

 

I kept silent for a moment and then removed his hand and said,“ Do you want to come with me? It’s really boring here!”, then Kyuhyun didn’t answer me and just focus again on his game. Well, he's enjoy more with PSP rather with his friends!

 

I left him there and walk through the long corridor, my mood is kind of bad because of that dream. Everyday is a nightmare for me, since that incident, I became like this. That girl, and that guy, they ruined my life and I promised that I won’t ever stop until I got my revenge.

 

My mind is full of thoughts, that I didn’t see the guy walking toward me. We bumped to each other, making me to fell to the floor hurting my body.

 

“Watch your way!”, I yelled to him and stand up quickly.

 

He touched his shoulders then he look at me, and it made me to feel something really weird. He looked at me with frightened eyes, so do I look that scary? He stands up then bowed to me and is going to leave me.

 

“Stay there!”, I commanded with a death stare because of that he quietly do so.

 

As I get my phone I felt he’s really nervous “Mr. Kim, I would like to ask something, it’s about…”, I stop and look at him again.

 

“You…” I point to him, “What’s your name?” that made him to shake a bit.

 

He gulped and said, “L-lee Hyukjae…” while facing the floor to avoid my stare.

 

“His name is Lee Hyukjae, and…”, I said making him to look at me, then I smirk and said, “KICK-HIM-OUT!”, I hang up the phone, smiling at the poor guy in front of me.

 

“That’s your fault… for being a trash around me!”, I turned around and walk away leaving that Hyukjae speechless.

 

Poor him, but he’s just such an idiot and it’s not my fault. But I feel better on bullying him maybe because I already released my stress. For sure after I got my revenge over Yoona and that bustard, I would feel contented. Just wait for me and you’ll wish that you shouldn’t have left me for that guy.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My first update!

And it's short, sorry!

But I'll update 2 LONGER chapters tomorrow :D

Sorry for making Donghae bad in this chapter ><

RIP to Donghae's grandfather BTW :(

ThanKYU for reading and I hope you liked it^^

SFS MARATHON

heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE