Stay

You're My Wife!

 

A/N

Play this song as you read~

 

 

 


 

 

“I won’t leave…” Kyuhyun said to me as he sits beside me.

 

I smiled to him and said, “Come on, I know you want to talk to Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips and look at me, “But how about…”

 

I smack his head, “I can look after him. So, go talk to him already”

 

He smiled and formed a ‘thank you’ then left me and Donghae alone. It’s been 3 days since the accident and he still won’t wake up but that won’t make me weak, I know he’ll wake up and my best friend is just having a long sleep. I look at him again and carefully look on every part of him.

 

Donghae, it’s been 3 days already and I miss your smile. Come on; give your best friend a smile! I’ve been looking after you since then so it wouldn’t be fair if I won’t get any gift from you. I’m not drinking any strawberry milk anymore since I only want to drink it with you, so please wake up already. At least, just try to open you eyes or move a finger, I would be happy if you did that.

 

“Excuse me, we’ll do his check up already” The doctor said and started to take record of what’s happening with Donghae. I was led by the nurse outside and told me that they’ll just take a moment. With his situation right now, I can’t help but to sigh. My body became weak since that day, but I can’t leave him like that. The others, they stopped by but they can’t stay longer because of they have responsibilities with their families.

 

The doctor came out and talk to me, “About Mr. Lee’s condition, I want to tell that he’s not doing great. Everyday his condition is becoming worse and if he still hasn’t wake up until midnight, I’m sorry but…”

 

“…he’ll die.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I came inside again and see Donghae’s sleeping figure. All I can do is hug him, and feel my best friend again. I tried not to cry and give him a smile since I can’t let him see me weak. I must support him until the very end.

 

I softly touch his face while forcing myself no to cry, “H-hae… you know, the doctor said that, you… you will be better. He said that you will live and we can drink strawberry milks again. Huh? You hear that? So don’t worry, you will live Hae…”

 

“…I tell you, you will live”

 

I held his tightly, afraid that I might lose him anytime soon. What should I do for you to wake up? Donghae what do you want me to do?

 

“Hae.. Do you want me to let go of Yoona? If I do, you’ll wake up right?”

 

Yeah, maybe I should just leave Yoona to Donghae. That might hurt me but it’s my fault after all, I shouldn’t have loved her. If I didn’t do that then you have a happy life right now with her. I’m sorry Donghae, I am the one to blame, and because of that, I must do this for you.

 

I have to let her go.

 

“I’ll just go outside so wait for me, okay?” Then I find my way outside and dialed Yoona’s number. It took her a long time to answer, “E-eunhyuk…”

 

“Yoona, did you ever love me?”

 

“Why are you…”

 

“I know, you didn’t even love me once…”

 

“I did!”

 

“No need to lie! I know it since then but I…”

 

“Eunhyuk…”

 

“I’m the stupid that thought you’ll love me back. I thought no one love you so it is okay for me to have you but I didn’t know…”

 

“…”

 

“I didn’t know that my best friend love you.”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“So maybe it is right for me to let you go. Please take care of Donghae, I know he loves you so please don’t ever hurt him. Do you love him?

 

“I never love someone”

 

“But still, if the both of you will get together, please don’t ever hurt him.”

 

“I will…”

 

“So goodbye, and don’t forget that I love you, Yoona.”

 

“I know, and goodbye.”

 

How funny, there it goes, the girl that I love the most. I never imagine that I would let go of her this way but this is for Donghae’s happiness. I would be happy if they are together rather than having her if my best friend is suffering. Yeah, this is the best way, maybe I’ll forget her but I can’t lie, it damn hurt.

 

“Hey, Donghae. You can have Yoona now, she said that she won’t hurt you, so wake up now and see her. You miss her right?” I smiled, painfully but somehow it does lessen, knowing that he’ll smile again.

 

I intertwined our hands together and stare at him again, wishing he’ll wake up already. But rather than wakening, I heard fast loud sounds coming from the machine beside him.

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

“H-hae… what’s happening to you? Huh? Hae!”

 

The nurses came in a hurry and they told me to wait outside. My whole body is trembling; I don’t know what to do anymore. Donghae you’re unfair! I thought you’ll be happy if I let her go to you but why are you like that? I lose her already so please, I can’t lose you now. If you leave then I’ll die, so don’t ever think of going away.

 

Tears keep on flowing from my eyes but I didn’t bug to wipe it. I was busy praying that he could still make it. Thoughts flash through my mind, and I can’t think of anything other than him. Waiting outside is slowly killing me. Why are they taking too long? Is he okay?

 

I don’t know what to think anymore to the extent that I start to feel dizzy. Oh no, my body can’t take it anymore, too much stress but why now? I still have to see him…

 

When I was going to fall, a pair of hands holds my shoulders, “Eunhyuk! What happened to you? Can’t you even take care of yourself? Don’t do this, don’t blame yourself” Leeteuk embraced me that gave me comfort.

 

“H-he’s going t-to die…”

 

“But its look like that you’re going to die first rather than him. Don’t take all the blame, its Yoona’s fault and also Donghae, he shouldn’t have kill himself”

 

“But I’m he’s best friend hyung, I am.”

 

“But Eunhyuk, don’t you care to yourself?!”

 

“I don’t care anymore…” I said before I completely lose myself. I fell to Leeteuk’s arms then after that I don’t know what happened anymore.

 

Losing my parents…

 

Losing my girlfriend…

 

Losing my only best friend…

 

Can’t my life get any worse than this? Pain, all of I have is pain… Why do I have to lose everything? When I was born as a poor child, I never asked for money, I never did! All I ask to be with my parents but they’re dead! Then I met Yoona, I did everything for her but she never loved me and now! My best friend, he’s dying because of me! So why should I care for myself? I will lose everything I got anyway… they will all leave me alone! Alone to this lonely world!

 

Can’t someone stay by my side?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :D Update again~

Wondering why I update fast?

'Cuz I just got a 10 days break so...yeah^^

So I think this the last angst?

Or maybe the next one...

I think some of you enjoy angst lol

But still have to go back to the orignal genre of the story

Fluff fluff fluff oh how I want to write it

Hey! Are you playing the song? (you should!)

See you on my next one!

Drop a comment before you leave^^

--heechan27

Tomorrow is the day... Leeteuk oppa, we will wait for you <3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE