Lies

You're My Wife!

 

A/N

Play as you read this chapter~

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“H-hyukkie…” I tried to call him as I slowly open my eyes and saw Leeteuk hyung, smiling at me.

 

“He’s not here, but I’ll call him if you want. Are you okay now?” He said but I can’t help myself but to become sad. I want to see his face; I want to see him badly.

 

“Don’t mind me. W-where is he?” I asked but then it made Leeteuk bit his lips. Is there something wrong?

 

“He… fainted”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, can you go and watch him then?”

 

“But…”

 

“I’m fine so don’t worry” I smiled then he also before he leave me on my room.

 

Oh God, I’m selfish! Of course Hyukkie will worry if something happen to me! I bet he blame himself, I’m sorry Hyukkie… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, I just lose myself when I saw you and Yoona together.

 

Yeah, they are together.

 

Happy together and then I did just commit suicide that made him to worry. I can only make him sad, I’m sorry. Maybe if I didn’t do that then Hyukkie is happy and he didn’t faint right now. I am the one to blame; I’m stupid and didn’t think of your feelings.

 

Should I let him go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to walk and stare at the sky. If I let him go can I make it? Can I take the pain? Will I live if he’s not by my side anymore?

 

Hyukkie  love Yoona…

 

And I love her also…

 

But Hyukkie is my best friend.

 

The door started to open and I can feel it is Hyukkie, I want to see him but… I can’t. It would be harder for me to let Hyukkie go, I can’t see him right now.

 

“Don’t…” I coldly said, forcing myself not to cry.

 

“Oh come on Hae, I just want to hug you” Oh no Hyukkie, please don’t make it hard to me!

 

 “Don’t ever let me see your face” I muttered, what the hell am I saying? I know it will hurt him but I just can’t let him hug me or else I wouldn’t ever let him go.

 

“Hae, I know, I’m sorry I didn’t really mean to…” Please! Stop it! I don’t want to hear anything, I must do this! It’s for the best!

 

“I’m not asking for forgiveness. I said don’t ever let me see you again” 

 

“But I’m your best friend…” 

 

“I don’t have a best friend” I lied, Hyukkie you are my best friend that’s why I’m doing this for you. You don’t how much I cherish you so please, don’t make it hard for the both of us! Just leave me already and go, be happy with Yoona.

 

I saw Hyukkie’s figure kneeling behind me and I froze, “Hae, don’t do this to me. I know I’m wrong but please, don’t do this to me” he beg and it made me to cry but I shouldn’t let him see me like this.

 

“I don’t want to see you anymore” Those words, I swear it’s not true! Since I want to be with you but… it just wrong.

 

“Can’t you forgive me?” He asked in a sad tone that breaks my heart.

 

I sighed and said “Leave me already”

 

“If I leave then will you be happy?” 



I bit my lips and said a lie, “I will, if you’re gone” I closed my eyes, that words, I never imagine to say such.

 

“Okay, goodbye” Then he leave me. It hurt me when he’s gone, I want to stop him but I’m the one who ask him to do it. I’m an idiot! Babo! Babo!

 

The moment I heard the door to shut, I cried the tears that I’m urging not to fall. Why does it hurt to let you go? It’s sad to know that it’s the last time that we’ll meet each other. I just can’t be with you anymore if you really love her. I don’t even have the confidence to make you happy; all that I give you is sadness.

 

Saying that this is the last time for us is even more hurting than committing a suicide. A life without you… just what should I do now? But knowing that you’ll be happy with her give me strength, I would be happy if you’re happy. She’ll give you happiness and you won’t be hurt again.

 

Don’t worry I’ll continue to live, I won’t commit suicide anymore. Because I know if I did, you’ll get hurt again. As I live alone, the memories that we shared, I would cherished them and make it as an inspiration for me to continue living.

 

Please don’t cry Hyukkie, be happy with her.

 

Please don’t even remember me anymore.

 

Please don’t ever have a selfish person like me as your friend.

 

Please don’t miss this painful relationship of us.

 

Please let us not see each other anymore…

 

Please.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, another update!

Sorry if it's not good...

I'm just sad since Leeteuk already went to military ><

This is the last angst (Happy now?)

But I can't say that the next one is a happy fluff one...

You know, they need to recover first right?

Remember, play the song! (A MUST)

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment!

So I could update fast, neh?

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE