Pain

You're My Wife!

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

Omo! What should I do? He’s staring at me! Is he still angry? Should I say sorry now? What if he won’t accept? What if he’ll just ignore me? What if…

 

My mind is going to burst because of my thoughts but when he showed his gummy smile…

 

Damn! What am I suppose to do again?

 

Should I say sorry? Or maybe should I bow first? ! Can I just stare with Hyukkie’s smile for a moment? I don’t know why but they look so much beautiful today. Uggghhhh… Just so, beautiful.

 

Why am I ing addicted with his smile anyway?

 

Yah! Donghae, what are you doing? He’s your best friend but how could you think about that? But I can’t, they’re just so attractive that I can’t even look away with it! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!

 

“Donghae!” Hyukkie yelled, and he’s holding my shoulders.

 

H-he’s t-touching m-me…

 

The hell! Why am I stuttering in my thoughts?! And why does my shoulder feel weak? It’s like it’s going to melt! And my tummy, something’s moving in it! Am I sick?

 

“DONGHAE, ARE YOU OKAY?!” Again, Hyukkie shouted at me. Thanks to that, I’m not in my crazy own world anymore.

 

“F-fine…” I stuttered again.

 

“H-hyukkie, I’m really…” Damn! I’m so nervous!

 

Hyukkie then smiled at me again. “What?”

 

Tug! Tug! Tug!

 

Noisy heart just shut up will you? I have to focus here! Wait! Why is he not looking at me anymore? No! No! I’m not disappointed! But he’s looking at my back? Why is he smiling so bright?

 

He looked back at me and whispered, “Donghae, you’ll see my girlfriend now and behave okay?”

 

What?! Girlfriend?! When did he? I thought that’s his ex but now, girlfriend?!!!! Are they okay now? No Way!!!

 

“Yoona!” He shouted as he smiled on the one behind me.

 

Huh? Y-yoona… No! That’s impossible! Maybe I just heard him wrong. He won’t know someone like her! How silly am I!

 

“Yoona, meet my best friend”

 

Okay… her name is Yoona but maybe it’s someone else! Yeah, yeah… think positive Donghae! Hyukkie is not such kind of guy that would pick her!

 

Hyukkie then turned me around and I do so, stiffly, with my eyes closed still. Nothing to worry about Donghae, I’m 100% sure that she’s not the same Yoona that you know. It’s not! It’s not! It’s not!

 

… It’s her…

 

“And Donghae, meet my girlfriend, Yoona” Hyukkie happily said, and then he hold her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, this is… Yoona can’t be… Hyukkie can’t be… Impossible…

 

I felt the sky falling into me. My heart is breaking every second I think about it… I can’t breath. What am I feeling? Anger, Sadness, Pain… I think like I’m dying. No actually, I want to die right now. In this spot, at this moment, I want to disappear. I just want to go away, somewhere I could no longer feel like this.

 

Run Donghae! Run!

 

But I’m too weak; all I can do is walk slowly… away from my nightmare. I have to leave this place or else I would really die right now because my heart, my heart can’t take it anymore.

 

So that’s her… the girl I talk to when Hyukkie was sick, the girl he always mention to me and the girl, he love the most.

 

And so it was Hyukkie, the guy that I suppose to hate, the guy that I suppose to have revenge with and the reason why Yoona left me. Also the reason why my life is so ed up! And now, he’s my best friend! He is the reason why I am happy with my life now. The one whom I trust the most, then here is he, happy together with my ex-girlfriend!

 

Why is this happening to me? Am I cursed? What did I do for all of them to hurt me? Can’t I be happy? Can’t I be love by someone? Why am I supposed to live by the way? To feel everyday? To see my best friend with the girl I love?

 

It’s okay if Yoona have a boyfriend…

 

It’s okay if Hyukkie is happy with the girl he loves…

 

But why it should be them together?

 

For years, I have my grudge to that guy and I promised that I’ll kill him the moment I see him. My life is a total mess since Yoona left me. I felt hopeless but then Hyukkie came to my life, and now, I’m happy and I already forget about my past but then, right now, knowing that Hyukkie is that guy… how should I feel?

 

Why is it supposed to be him? WHY?!

 

I can accept all of those, all of those s in my life! But not this, not this one! Because I can’t take it anymore! I should just die right now! What is the meaning of my existence by the way? I am just stopping them! They both love each other and I’m blocking them so I should die!

 

“Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!”

 

That voice… that’s Hyukkies voice. He’s calling me but I can’t! Stop calling my name! Don’t call my name! I must hate you! Because my heart will die, since I can’t love and hate you both! If ever that’s possible, I would, but I can’t!

 

Surprisingly, I did run maybe that’s my last energy though. I don’t know where but I keep on running, until I find that place where I could rest. Then I saw… a road with many cars as if they were flying because of their speed.

 

I didn’t notice that I was actually on the middle of the road with my both hands up then a car showed up and I welcomed it with a smile. The car crashed onto my body and the last thing I knew was, I am lying on this cold road, soaking with my on blood.

 

I’m going to die.

 

And I felt great about that. I don’t feel pain because of the accident because my inner one is hurting, and it’s bleeding more than I am right now. Don’t worry Donghae, after this I wouldn’t feel anything. At last, my life would end.

 

“Hae! Don’t die! I’m begging you! You can’t! Hae!” Oh it’s Hyukkie, he’s calling my name again. I told you right? Don’t call my name! Because I have to hate you, before I die… I must hate you.

 

Ugggghhh… I can feel it, the pain is here. My vision is blurring, I can’t hear anything… My death is near.

 

“G-goodb-bye… H-hyuk-kie…” I still able to do so and that’s the last words that came from my mouth until darkness cover me.

 

Be happy with Hyukkie.

 

Be happy with Yoona.

 

Be happy without me. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong... thanKYU for reading!

Don't forget to drop a comment!

(I killed Donghae...right?)

This is a romantic comedy fic, don't forget :P

--heechan27

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE