Realization

You're My Wife!

 

“Min let’s talk!” I ran after him and we went to his room.

 

I notice that he keep on ignoring me so hold his hand but then he resist and look at me with anger, “Are you angry about yesterday…”

 

“Don’t mention it again!” Sungmin yelled at me.

 

“Look I’m sorry I didn’t really….” I tried to explain but he won’t listen to me.

 

“No Cho Kyuhyun, listen to me! If you want to be my friend then stop on doing disgusting things!” He yelled at me and hearing him saying its disgusting hurt me. That’s not disgusting, for me it is the things that I wanted to do with you but how come you say that.

 

I felt like crying but I stood up strong so I wouldn’t let him see my weak side, “But I don’t want you as a friend only” I confessed but he didn’t care.

 

“Don’t fool me, do that and you won’t see me ever again” He looked at me with a cold heart and it kills me. I tried to hold his hand but then he slaps me really hard, “STAY AWAY FROM ME!” I fell to the floor and saw him running away from me.

 

I tried to stand and followed him but I didn’t catch him up. The members started to ask questions but I didn’t mind. All I want to do is see Sungmin since I can’t lose him and I don’t how would I live if I ever did.

 

My mood is kind of bad and I keep calm so I go out to find Sungmin, “Kyuhyun! You’re coffee!” Eunhyuk yelled but I didn’t stop. Sorry Eunhyuk but I can’t, I want to see him badly. I search all over the university, called his number every second and yell his name as if I look crazy but he didn’t appear. Oh God, what’ve done? I shouldn’t have kiss him but what I can do? I can’t resist it, sorry Sungmin, I’m really sorry!

 

Hopeless of what happened I decided to go back to the dorm but then I spotted Donghae and Eunhyuk hugging each other. What the ? I’m here emotionally unstable then now I see them hugging?! But then I didn’t bug to ask why the hell they’re doing that since I know, they’re not gays and hell yeah, Donghae hates them.

 

“Hyung! Where’s Sungmin?!” that made them to look at me and broke their hug.

 

“I don’t know” Eunhyuk answered but I keep on staring at him.

 

“You’re hiding him!” I said but then Donghae stop me.

 

“It’s you fault anyway” he said that made me to sigh. Yes it is, and it is entirely my fault!

 

My mood is really bad then to make it worse, both of them started to blame it to me! Can’t they say encouraging words? But then I notice the way they blame me is not really bad, actually it made me to feel better! And it came up to the extent that we’re making fun of what happened.

 

All of us enjoyed the moment that we didn’t realize that it was getting late so Eunhyuk went first since he have to clean his apartment also leaving Donghae with me. We decided to walk through the park before we go home.

 

“Kyuhyun…” he muttered.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“About what you said…” He then started to play with his fingers.

 

“What?”

 

“You said about you know…”

 

“I said what?!”

 

“About love you idiot!!!” He yelled at me, aigoo, Donghae is shy!

 

“And so what about that?”

 

“I just want to ask if you could felt that to a friend?” He said shyly that made me laugh my out. Seriously hyung, are you an idiot or you don’t really have a brain at all! Of course that’s not a friend! Babo hyung!

 

“You can, if it’s more than a friend” I answered him; I wish he could get it with that brain of his.

 

Then when I sense that he stop, I look at him and I see him smiling as if he got the right answer in a test, “I knew it! Aigoo! Thank you! That’s why I’m feeling like that!” then he jump with his happiness and practically leave me behind.

 

“Wait! Hyung!” I called him but well, he’s alone in his own world. What the hell is it by the way? Don’t tell me he love someone now?! WHAT?!!!!

 

Donghae is in love?!

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong again :D Another update!

So Donghae is in love?!

FINALLY HE REALIZED IT! right?

But oh well, thanKYU for reading my fic!

Sorry if it still lame... but yeah, I'll do my best^^

 

PS: Things aren't easy as it seem...

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE