Don't

You're My Wife!

A/N

Play this as you read this chapter~

 

 

 

 


 

 

“It’s you fault! It’s your fault! You killed Donghae hyung! You killed him!” Kyuhyun keep on saying to me as he kicks me on the floor.

 

It’s your fault!

 

It’s your fault!

 

It’s your fault!

 

You killed Donghae!

 

“Well, yeah…  I really love her and maybe until now…”

 

AHHHHHH! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I didn’t know! I didn’t know anything! I’m sorry Donghae, I hurt you so much! I deserve to suffer more than you are now! But I didn’t really mean to do it! You’re still my best friend and that won’t change! I didn’t betray you… How could you forgive me now?

 

Damn Kyuhyun, please kick me more! Please hurt me again and again! It hurts, knowing that I killed my own best friend! Please just kill me now! He don’t deserve dying like this, I should. I’m the one who’s supposed to be suffering right now, and it’s not Donghae!

 

“Kyuhyun! Stop it!” Kangin grab him away from me.

 

My body aches but it’s nothing on how I feel right now. Why did you stop him? Hurt my body more so my heart won’t be sick anymore! I hate this feeling! I can’t take it anymore!

 

“Hyungs! He kille-“

 

“YES! I KILLED DONGHAE! I DATED THE GIRL HE LOVES! I KNOW! IT’S MY FAULT! SO KILL ME NOW! HUH? KILL ME! SO I WON’T FEEL LIKE THIS!” I yelled to them, I just want this to end this feeling that keep on breaking my heart.

 

But then Leeteuk hyung hugged me.

 

“There… There… Hyukjae, it’s not your fault. You didn’t know a thing, it’s an accident.” Then he taps my shoulders that made me to break.

 

I cried.

 

I hug him back and let go of my tears, “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…”

 

“Ssssshhhh… Donghae will be fine okay?”

 

I simply nodded and hug him tighter. The other members hug me also, and then Kyuhyun, he is crying. All of us are crying, while embracing each other to give strength.

 

Leeteuk wipe his tears and smiled, “I know, we can overdue this one, right?”

 

“Hyukjae, promise us that you’ll be strong okay?”

 

Again, I nod and give a weak smile. The members wipe their tears and beam bright smiles. They’re right, Donghae’s still alive… He will live and then I’ll say sorry to him. We would be the same like before, and everyone would be happy.

 

“E-eunhyuk…” Kyuhyun help me to stand up.

 

“I’m sorry; I was just carried away by my feelings. I didn’t really…” But before he could continue I hug him tightly.

 

“I’m sorry…” I whispered and then he hugs me back.

 

Heechul then stop us and coughed, “Okay stop the drama and take him to the nurse so his wounds will be healed”

 

Kyuhyun then snicker and put my hand on his shoulder. While the nurse is healing my wounds, Kyuhyun said he’ll go to Donghae since the doctor already said the result.

 

“H-hey, I’ll go with you”

 

“No, stay here. He’ll be angry if I let his precious Hyukkie to go.” Then he left me alone there.

 

Uggggh, I want to go there already. I want to see Donghae so I could hug him again and then, I will ask for forgiveness. I just want to see him, Donghae, I want to see you now.

 

“Sir, you’re okay now but just rest first until your wounds completely heal”, the nurse said before he leave me.

 

Since I’m stubborn, I quickly go out and went to Donghae’s room. My leg is hurting so much, maybe Kyuhyun hit me too hard but never mind that, and I have to see Donghae. Please wait for me, I’ll go there now!

 

I was in front of his room, should I open it now? What should I do? Just open it Eunhyuk, nothing to worry about, Donghae is fine and he will live. As I open it, I saw the members surrounding him so I can’t see him. Then they all looked to me, and give me fainting smiles.

 

“He will be fine…” Kyuhyun whispered, before all of them left.

 

Then I saw Donghae with a brace on his neck, bandage all over his body and life support that is connected to him. I slowly sat beside him, hold his hand and touch it with my face.

 

“H-hae… can you feel me? Can you hear me?”

 

But he didn’t answer.

 

I pinch his hand lightly and kiss it, but he didn’t urge to move. Tears started to fell from my eyes while I keep on holding his hand. He’s warm now but why aren’t you moving? Why won’t you call my name anymore? Why won’t you smile for me anymore? Why won’t you tease me anymore? Why won’t you look into my eyes again? Why?

 

“Hae… I miss you, you know…”

 

Hold my hands Hae because I hate it when I’m the only one holding you. I want my best friend again; I miss it when you pamper me like a baby. When you buy strawberry milks for me and we would drink it together. Don’t you miss it also? Open your eyes already and we’ll do it together again. Huh? You want it right, so get better already since I want to be with you now. I can’t stand it if I am not with you, since you’re my best friend, and I can’t afford of losing you.

 

But he won’t move.

 

“I’m sorry, Hae… Forgive me”

 

What have I done? I just hurt my best friend. I should have known that you love her since I wouldn’t even think of taking her away for you! Please forgive me Hae, I’ll do everything just forgive me! Please, I’m begging you… Please Donghae…

 

“You will live right?”

 

But he still won’t move.

 

I kissed his hand again and hold it tighter. I’m here with you, I wouldn’t ever let you go. I will never hurt you again. I wouldn’t ever leave you again so…

 

“Donghae, you won’t leave me right?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong... thanKYU for reading my fic

Sorry if it's sad again (just wait longer okay?)

Donghae... you wouldn't leave Hyukkie right?

Don't forget to drop a comment!

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE