Property

You're My Wife!

 

“That is something,” Kyuhyun said as we gather on the practice room.

 

I sighed for the nth time remembering that scene, “Hyung, maybe we should just...”

 

“We’re not stopping Donghae, we are not since we haven’t even started!” Heechul yelled, he look furious. Actually when I said that Yoona claimed that Hyukkie is her’s, he immediately punched the wall behind us.

 

“That’s the point hyung, maybe we should just cancel…” But I stop when I saw them unpleased on what I’m saying. I know I shouldn’t give up but I can’t just push myself if Hyukkie think of me as a friend.

 

Heechul sighed, “Don’t give up. I already have a plan for that…” It made me to look up and see him smiling traumatically.

 

“Really?” I was confused, so they did plan this without me?

 

“Actually, I was the one who let Yoona…” He speaks as he avoid my stare.

I jump out of my seat and look at him in horror, “”Yah! Hyung! Why did you do that?” I yelled at him but he just shoosh me and told me to sit.

 

“Well, we just accepted her student request since if we didn’t, that monkey would just allow her since you know he’s also a sponsor of the school and the new boss Donghae, practically ‘our’ boss.” Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

I look at him confused, “What boss?”

 

Then Sungmin hit my head, “You were our late boss but since you guys are married, all of your money was joined together and since Eunhyuk is the guy in your relationship, he would take over the company.”

That statement hit my head, why I didn’t realize that? But anyway, Hyukkie didn’t even mind it either. The fact that he’s working on a coffee shop maybe he haven’t realize it also! Since our company is a conglomerate which means the members are the owner of the sub-groups while ours is the one who took control but I didn’t really want to handle it so if Hyukkie do it, I don’t really mind.

 

Kyuhyun then look at me teasingly, “Hey, why aren’t you angry when we said you’re not the guy in the relationship?” Then all of the members tease me.

“I… I…” I don’t know what to say. Why didn’t I get angry? So is it okay for me to be the girl? Being submissive to him? These thoughts are killing me!

 

Leeteuk then claps his hand, “Okay, reserve your blushes ‘cuz we need to go on.” I looked at him, what will we do now?

 

--

 

 

!

 

I cursed in my mind. We are here in the cafeteria together with Hyukkie and Yoona since she always stick to him! Like I care…

 

“Nice to meet you all.” Yoona greeted cheerfully but I just looked away rather than killing her since I’m sitting besides Hyukkie, which is nice but the fact that the one on the other side of him is that girl, I lose my appetite.

 

The members smiled at her, they’re great actors I must say. Well except for Kyuhyun who is showing a grimace on his face, he hated her that much.

 

With all the hatred I am feeling, I can’t stop my heart to thump faster with the fact I’m sitting beside Hyukkie. If I could only hug him here or even just stare at him it would make me happy but I can’t since Yoona is obviously getting all of his attention to her.

 

You’ll gonna get it soon Yoona, just wait.

 

Out of the blue, Kyuhyun and Sungmin started on doing lovey dovey in front of us. Geez, you’re making more bitter you know that!

Sungmin put a muffin in front of Kyuhyun, “Come on, say aaaah~” But I noticed the shock on the brat’s face saying ‘what-the-hell-are-you-doing?’ but Sungmin insist so Kyuhyun just ate it forcibly. As I was laughing like crazy at Kyuhyun’s pitiful figure, Sungmin secretly eyed me. He can’t possibly saying that…

 

No, I’m not! I’m not going to do it you less bastard!

 

I avoided Sungmin’s glare but end up meeting Heechul hyung’s gaze so I just look down. I didn’t speak a word but hearing Hyukkie giggling with that , I reach the end of my rope. I get a fork of spaghetti and put it in front of Hyukkie’s mouth. Then realization hit me when he looked me confuse…

 

What am I doing?

 

“I… I just think you look awful so you need to eat some.” I lied. Noticing that he’s not going to eat it, I just end up eating it myself to avoid his still asking stares. Idiot Donghae, you look weird now! Sungmin looked disappointed and the members palmed their faces. Sorry hyungs, I just can’t do it!

 

Yoona whined, “Oppa you meanie, Hyukkie looks handsome you know.” Then she smiled seductively to Hyukkie and that idiot just scratch his nape. You shy huh? Don’t you know you’re practically flirting in front of your wife? That’s cheating you, you monkey!

 

I drink some water to calm myself but when I’m going to look to Hyukkie, Yoona meet my eye and post a smirk in her face then she looked back at Hyukkie and flirt again. Holy , please stop me or else I’m gonna punch her in no time!

 

Leeteuk notice my expression and coughed, “So Hyukjae, what course are you taking here anyway?” It made me to look up, he didn’t even tell me he’s enrolling here.

 

“I haven’t change my course, I’m gonna continue with Business Management.” He beamed a smile. I don’t know but deep inside I’m happy for him and him wearing a business suit would be great!


I didn’t just say that!

 

Later on, Yoona said she’ll be taking the same so they’re together in class. I rolled my eyes; I bet she’ll flirt for him everyday. I was practically cursing on my head when Yoona suddenly asked, “Donghae oppa, what’s your course again?”

 

I’m dead.

 

I laugh awkwardly, what should I say? I don’t really go to class, well sometimes like once a month? Shoot, Donghae you must not say that! You must prove to Hyukkie that you’re not a no-good rich kid and you’re better with Yoona.

 

“Recently I’m just strolling around here since I don’t know what to take but I would like to…” The members looked at me worryingly, and Yoona somehow give a smile saying ‘you-lose’. I then look at Hyukkie and said,

 

“I would like to be a doctor.”

 

Curse my mouth! Curse my temper! Curse me for being an idiot! All of them jaw drop especially Yoona and Hyukkie showed off a gummy smile.

 

Aww… I miss that!

 

“Really Hae? You want to be a doctor?” He look happy so I just smiled but suddenly he hug me tight. What the… that shocks me to death!

 

“I thought you’ll end up being a party boy but now you want to be a doctor!” Hyukkie said and I think he’s a bit teary. I never know he actually cared for me, maybe because of my jealousy towards Yoona I forget that he still think me as his best friend. At least he still likes me as a friend. Even if I need to study hard just for him to hug me like this, I would do it!

 

As we hug, Yoona looked not amused. I tuck my tongue out and feel Hyukkie more that made her to stare fiercely at me. I laughed in my mind seeing her face like that. I snuggle closer to him and glare at her then whisper…

 

“Don’t touch my property.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong^^ I'm here again :D
The last chapter is such a fail
Since the feedback isn't good *pout*
But anyway, I hope this is okay^^
Hmmm... do you guys hate me now?
ThanKYU for reading anyway!
Don't forget to comment okay? *wink*
You can ask questions,
I would reply so don't worry!
Oh, add me up on facebook!


Did the battle just begun?
Hmmm... Yoona you filthy girl
Trying to make Hae bad in front of Hyuk huh?
But Hae managed it!
LOL and doctor? Woah~
He's scary when his 'proterty' is being touched :P


--heechan27

Watch new SJ-M MV 'Break Down' !
Also, with 25 karmas you could upvote
So don't forget to give me some okay? LOL

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE