Alone

You're My Wife!

 

As the bell rings, indicating the class ends, I quickly got up from the practice room and ran to the main entrance. Yeah, I didn’t take any classes but I waited alone for hours just to walk together with Hyukkie back to our house. Uhmmm… I mean his house where I stay.

 

A red-head quickly catch my attention within the crowd, “Hyukki-… Eunhyuk!” I called him, but because of a certain girl who I am not really fond of took his attention away from me. I felt strangling her on that moment but  I didn’t, so Yoona be thankful.

 

“H-hey, can we… I go together with you?” I asked him and he is shocked with my presence or maybe on what I am saying. Since I was actually ‘cold’ yesterday then right now, I’m slightly clingy over him or maybe just nice.

 

Yoona whined at his side and pouted, “Donghae oppa, we already have plans…” but Hyukkie stop her by saying he have to work.

 

“But you said we’ll…” Yoona cling into him and I swear that my blood is heating up seeing him touching my husband while he just let her. This is seriously unforgivable!

 

Hyukkie slightly move her away but I was so happy so let just say he push her away, “Yoona, I'll go with you next time okay?” That made me to giggle, of course only me to hear.

 

When I was so happy that she won’t be together with Hyukkie, she immediately move closer to me and said, “Then, could Donghae oppa walk me to my house? I’m scared to be alone.”

 

If I don’t have self control, I might grab her neck but since I should be nice, well, at least in front of Hyukkie… “I don’t mind.”



“So… I’ll be going.” Then Hyukkie left us alone. Me and Yoona alone, how great.

 

I was trying to avoid her but she blocks me with her glare targeting me, “Donghae, just give up.”

 

Hearing that from her makes me laugh. She is really something and I can’t believe I fell in love to her, to a girl that actually lied to me all this time that made me to commit suicide… twice.

 

I walk pass to her but she grab my arm harshly, “I’m talking to you.”

 

“Do you know how much I want to kill you for lying to me?” I gritted my teeth, Im Yoona you are seriously testing my patience.

 

Instead of being scared, she flashes a smirk, “Do you know how much I’m disgusted to you?” Then she looked at me from head to toe, “I didn’t know you’re a gay.”

 

Seriously, she’s annoying. I bit my inner cheek to prevent myself on grabbing her neck. She looked happy that I am piss and she’s really getting into my nerves.

 

“And I didn’t know you’re a .” I laugh at her face.

For a moment she’s speechless, and her face turned red. I started on leaving her there, but I stop and looked back seeing her hopeless state.

 

“Thank you for dumping me, I don’t even want to love a like you,” I innocently smile and completely left her. I can hear her cussing me as I walk, but I didn’t turn back.

 

I think she didn’t expect me to talk back to her since in the past, I would be an idiot praising her like a goddess but actually she’s a devil and an annoying one.

 

But I won't anymore.

 

--

 

“Nice work donsaeng.” Heechul patted my head. The members are all happy seeing me ‘fighting’ back to Yoona.

 

But even though I manage to pushed Yoona a bit, Hyukkie is still not giving me any special attention and the fact that he’s working at that café instead of being together with me is really annoying.

 

Sungmin pinched my cheeks and said, “Awww, Donghae is sulking because Eunhyuk is away?”

 

“I’m n-not sulking!” I glare at him but he just laughed at me and keep on saying I look cute or whatever.

 

I scratch my head in frustration, didn’t even care if my hair look like a mess. I get my phone from my pocket and called my butler, “Hello young master. It’s been a while.” Yeah it is, my butler didn’t show up for months but maybe because I’m not using the house since the incident.

 

“Yeah whatever. Just buy that café where Hyukkie works.” I told him while my hyungs shook their head saying I’m too much.

 

“Excuse me, but who’s ‘Hyukkie’?” He asked, oh god did I just called him by his nickname and to my butler?

 

I coughed, “I mean Lee Eunhyuk. Just go and pay how much they ask okay?” Then I hang up before he could get nosy.

 

“Aren’t you spending too much?” Kyuhyun snorted as he sits beside Sungmin.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Its just café Kyu, nothing to worry.”

 

“Just a café? Ughh you’re still a brat.” He then shook his head in disappointment.

 

“Call me hyung!” I yelled at him but then he chuckle and keep on calling me names. He’s really irritating, and it isn’t helping to make up my mood.

 

--

 

So I was alone in ‘our’ house. All of them left me because I’m too butthurt for Hyukkie not spending time with me. I mean, don’t he even think that I’ll be lonely alone here and I want to talk to him? Or he don’t want to be with me at all?

 

Even though he doesn’t think of me as his wife but still, I am his suppose to be best friend! I thought he wants to befriend me again but what is he doing? He’s hanging with Yoona instead or he’ll not be home because he’s working even though he’s the heir of the company!

 

I bet if I don’t even put effort of getting him back from Yoona, he won’t even think of me and spend all his time to her! And I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Why can’t he even spare even a second just for me?

Before Yoona came back, he was like putting efforts for me. Buying me a fancy bed, having a make-over and he has time for me! But now, he barely talk to me, he will hang-out together with Yoona and he don’t pamper me. He’s so mean, I also need attention.

 

I waited for hours even though I haven’t eating anything yet since I would like to eat together with him. And damn it, it’s already midnight so why he’s not home yet? He’s supposed to be here since I already buy that café so he doesn’t have any work!

Don’t tell me he’s together with that girl again? Having fun while I’m here, waiting for him!

 

Suddenly, the door opens revealing Hyukkie, “Oh Donghae why are you still…”

 

“Where did you go?” I asked, eying him intently.

 

He was somehow shock on my question, “I was… at the ca…” He scratches his nape and look down but then he looked back at me and smiled, “Have you eaten yet?”

 

You’re changing the topic.

 

“I am ‘not’ hungry.” I bit my lips in frustration. So he was lying to me, how could he do this?

 

I started on walking out, not minding him, “Where are you going? It’s late…”

 

“Why do you care?” I smirk, not even looking back at him. I just walk and walk not knowing where I should go. Somehow I am hoping that he’ll run after me and stop me but he didn’t…

 

And it hurts.

 

A tear drop and one after another, until I was crying hard as I walk alone. I must look pitiful, but I just feel lonely. Well, I was supposed to be use with the loneliness but I just can’t hold it if Hyukkie isn’t together with me.

 

I didn’t know when I started being like this. Why do I turn this weak? Back then I don’t really mind if no one cares to me. I don’t give a damn if I die instantly but right now I’m scared of losing him. I’m afraid that one day he’ll leave me for somebody. And after that I will be left with nothing.

 

Can I really make him love me?

 

I doubt that. He would never think of me as his wife and right now, he might even disregard me being his best friend. I may be brave in front of Yoona but what am I holding anyway?

 

Hyukkie love her, and he like to spent his time together with her.

While I, I only have that marriage contract, that less paper that is made up by our fake marriage.

 

It is not even true.

 

And he is married to Soonhae, a made up person. I am not even her and I will never be, so it’s right. I don’t have the right to be like this. I am not even his wife not even his lover.

 

I am just nobody.

 

That made my heart to crack. Yeah, he doesn’t really need to be nice to me. He doesn’t even need to care to me because all of this is an act. An act that we should do to keep our inheritance then after a year we could divorce.

 

My tears won’t stop on flowing even though I keep on wiping it. I’m really hopeless, and it is sickening me.

 

I keep on walking but then I voice startled, “Why are you crying?”

 

I stop on walking when I heard that voice. Damn it, did he just saw me crying? Not knowing what to do, I run as fast as I can so he wouldn’t see me like this. Hyukkie can’t see me with my red puffy eyes or he might ask!

A pair of arms hold me from the back stopping me from going away, “L-leave me alone!” I struggle on his hug but it just made him to hug me tighter. I was vulnerable on his touch, I can’t even move.

 

“I'm sorry.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong :D I'm back!
With a chapter that isn't 'good'.
I'm sorry, I just put a tiny bit fluff or maybe none!
My test is over, yey^^
And I didn't get a failing mark! *throws confetti*
I'm sorry if its bad, is it?
I hope I won't disappoint you again
But maybe I will...
I'm not even improving ><
Tomorrow I'll update, maybe?
thanKYU for reading and waiting!
Drop a comment before leaving okay?


woah~ jealous Hae is really something...
Aigoo, poor him
His trying his best but Hyuk wont look at him
But Hyuk ask for forgiveness?
And hug?  is that it?! LOL

--heechan27

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

PS: Oh, for guessing what will happen... some of you did get some right but not all.
It's lacking something, something important^^
But I'll reveal it soon so dont worry~

 

you , I see you...
Everytime you ignore my comment rants
...You'll be sorry