Protect

You're My Wife!

 

A/N:

This is no other than... Kyuhyun's POV!
And the second to the last chapter!
Which means the one I'll update after this is the LAST!
So yeah~
This isn't really a angst one... I lessen it okay?
But yeah, neither fluff...

So guys, see you at the ending!!!

Comment if you have anything to say to me!
thanKYU fo reading my fic *bows*

--heechan27

 


 

 

 

Heart thumping, sweat prickling, mind restless and hand shivering. I couldn’t keep calm when I find Donghae hyung’s location. He was on his house, on his own house kidnapped by his own butler and ex-girlfriend. Together with some police, we quickly go to the place to save him. I was worried as hell, what if that crazy guy killed hyung? What if we’re too late?

 

When we reach the place, they got all of the men guarding the house. I know it’s dangerous but I don’t care, I ran fast to Donghae’s room and I felt my heart stop on beating for a moment.

There’s a man, pointing a gun on Donghae’s chest.

I don’t know what is happening to me but I suddenly put out my gun and shoot it to him. Twice. Then I protectively hug hyung, if ever that guy plans to hurt him again.

“K-kyu… Y-you kill…” He’s shaking like hell. I could only stare on his bruise face, bleeding lips and hands tied on his bed. I quickly remove it from him and I could hear him wince because of the pain. Donghae hyung, no matter how handsome he is, looks horrible right now.

 

He holds me on my shoulders and shakes me, “Kyuhyun w-why did you do that? You k-killed him…”

I’m tempted to slap him for his dumbness but I didn’t, “He’s going to kill you hyung! Are you stupid? And I didn’t kill him! It’s just sedative but it’ll be better if he really died!”

Donghae looks at me for a moment and sighed before he hugs me tightly, “Kyuhyun… Thank you…”

I hug him back and nod before the police and medical personnel arrive to take that hideous man and to treat Donghae’s injuries.

On our way to the hospital, he looks fine yet his body is really weak. Well, being taken for about 3 days will really weaken anybody. Sometimes he would smile at me, even laugh and I could only feel relieved than ever. I can say his pretty normal right now, but I can’t stop but to feel something behind it.

They took care of him, stitching his cuts and observing him for other injuries but other than a broken wrist, he’s perfectly fine. But I still insist for him to stay in the hospital, because I’m too worried that he might get stress more on the happenings outside and since Yoona’s no where to be found.

While the nurses are doing some test on him, I quickly called the authorities to ask for some updates and they said Yoona’s father is now under investigation. The burden in my heart somehow lessen, everything is getting better.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” A loud voice called me and I know it’s that fish. He’s back on his normal spoiled brat attitude. “Tell them I’m fine! I don’t want to stay here!”

“No you don’t. Just shut up and rest!” I sit beside him and slap his head making him to groan in pain. I laugh at his face and he as always, gave a sickening yet unbearable cute pout.

 

He rolled his eyes and cross his arms on his chest, “Do you know I’ve been stuck there for who knows how long only lying on my bed and my hurts already!”

 

“You’re is spongy so it’s okay.” And it’s a compliment. Donghae’s is really good but it couldn’t be compared on mine.

 

He shifts on his bed and stare at me, “How did you find me anyway?”

With that, I chuckled as I think of the things I did back then. Knowing he should also know this, I started on telling him what happened…

--

 

It all started when Donghae’s ‘cute’ pictures scattered on our university. Since I think of teasing him more, I tried to trace the owner of the photos and to my surprise; I spotted his butler doing it. I find it odd for him to do it to Donghae. Is he a e? Or he’s doing this for fun?

Thinking that his butler might be insane, I search for his data on the Donghae’s company and I was shocked. I saw nothing and again, I find it weird.

Maybe he’s hiding something…

 

So I didn’t stop and being too engross on my work, Sungmin thought I’m neglecting him which is not true. But nevertheless, I didn’t stop and I find something really interesting…

His surname.

Which is coincidentally the same with the girl I really hate, that girl Im Yoona. So I started on reading things about Yoona and I was right, he’s her father.

And that’s where I found out more things about him like he attended the same university of Donghae’s father and mother. He’s known to be the ‘underling’ of Mr. Lee and is a big fan of Mrs. Lee. So I got the conclusion that maybe, he have a grudge towards the Lee family or maybe jealousy towards his past friend, Donghae’s father. And Donghae is like the younger version of his father.

 

And that’s not good at all.

 

When Donghae came to my house, I felt relieved somehow since I could watch him. So while I’m busy gathering some proof of their doings, my hyung is with me, but that’snot for long. I didn’t plan on hiding this to the other members or to Eunhyuk or to Donghae but it’s just too dangerous. I can’t just risk Donghae’s safety, if that guy found out that I’m investigating over them then he’ll surely kill Donghae or hide somewhere else.

And I swear, if I tell them especially Eunhyuk, then he’ll be hysterical and I swear all of them are just lame actors exception of Kibum and me, also a little bit of Siwon but other than that, they and I mean it. But when I heard his men are going to the countryside where Eunhyuk’s grandmother is staying. I don’t have any choice.

I called Heechul hyung to get her away and plan of a little play. So when the guys came up, we pay them twice the money that evil butler gave them and they agreed easily. It was all about money for them but for us, it’s Donghae’s life.

So the guys act as if they really killed Eunhyuk’s grandmother just like what their boss told them to. And I reported it to the police with the evidence I found, so they said they’ll do some acting. That’s when they told it to Eunhyuk which is really innocent from the happenings. But when I heard Donghae isn’t together with him, I panicked.

 

They got Donghae.

 

And I don’t know what to do. Damn, he shouldn’t have run away from me and just let me go with him on their apartment. Then when I met Eunhyuk together with Yoona, I smell something fishy. Is this kind of torture to Donghae? To make suffer by his Hyukkie not trusting him anymore?

 

I want to tell him everything, that everything is not Donghae’s doing but no. I won’t do that. I know, he’s not stupid, because hell, he’s Lee Hyukjae. From the genes of his father and mother, he’s not dumb. In their blood there’s no such called like that but I don’t know why he’s acting like this.

He looks as if he’s so confuse of everything and why is he so close to Yoona? I want to tell him but I couldn’t do that. Maybe it’s time for him to prove himself, no, better yet to know his feelings more.

 

If he really love my hyung or not.

 

While Yoona is not around, I secretly went to Eunhyuk, “I know everything is confusing but all I can tell is that Donghae hyung couldn’t do that. He’s not a bad person.” I’m waiting for him to answer but he could only stare to me and sigh.

Does he doubt Donghae or he’s just tired?

 

While the other police are acting as if they are really investigating about Donghae, I’m searching for the whereabouts of Donghae. As days pass, I became restless; the other members were really worried. And when the time we spotted Yoona coming from Donghae’s house, I just knew it.

I want to contact Eunhyuk at least, since maybe he’s also worried for him. But I couldn’t keep in touch with him. I don’t know where he goes but all I can figure out is, his together with Yonna and it’s not good at all.

 

--

 

“Woah, right now I’m really thankful for your brain!” Donghae laughs as he taps my head. And when I hear him laugh, I figure out what’s wrong with him.

He’s ing hurt.

 

I hold him by the shoulder so he’s facing me, “What did they do to you?”
 

He smile bitterly and sighed before starting his story, “Hmmmm… They really hit me hard and my butler said he’s the one who caused every that happen to my life and Yoona, she makes me sign the divorce paper…”

“What?” I couldn’t help but to yell. Divorce paper? Don’t tell me he…

 

“Yeah, we’re over.”

 

My eyes became teary when I he said those words. So that’s why there’s something wrong with him, he must be really hurt right now but why? Why isn’t he crying? Why does he keep on smiling?

“Hyung, you’re okay right?”

He looks at me with wide eyes and laughs, “I’m not insane! I’m fine, really.”

I bit my lips and shakes him a bit, “Yah! Hyung! You’re scaring me! You can cry, I swear that I won’t laugh. Just cry your heart out or at least be angry… don’t act like this because you’re not okay!”

“Kyuhyun… I swear I’m okay.” He beams a smile to me but I can’t feel relieve, I know, I damn know that he isn’t fine! He love Eunhyuk and being away from him will break his heart and right now that their relationship is over, it’s really miraculous that he’s didn’t kill himself. But what if he tries to…

 

“You’re not going to kill yourself right? Please don’t scare me hyung!”

 

He sighed and smiled once again. “It’s really alright; I can stand up all by myself. I will survive..."

 

"Even if I'm alone."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT!