Lu Han Has Some Fun

The Heartbreaker's Game

Wondered what Lulu was doing all this while? :D here's the chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lu Han’s POV

When I left Eun Hae at work, I looked around the place, walking here and there, looking for that . If I see that ed-up bastard, I will take my revenge on him for doing this to her.

I frowned, remembering how upset she was just now at the rooftop. Thank goodness she wasn’t going to kill herself or else I will have to haunt Yongguk down and kill that bastard with my bare hands.

Speaking of him, where the is he?!

I turned toward a corner — and bumped into him and Himchan.

Well, I guess my prayers are answered.

“What do you want?” he asked snappily when he realized that it was me who he had bumped into.

“You,” I retorted, anger rising up and I remembered who he thought Eun Hae was to me. “I heard you got my girlfriend suspended from school for two weeks. Are you an idiot?”

He shrugged uncaringly. “That deserves it.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Dare you say it again? Remember, I beat you without you laying a hand on me. I will gladly do that again and again, even if you beg for mercy.”

Yongguk rolled his eyes and brushed passed me, with Himchan giving me a withering look. I glowered at their backs. I wasn’t going to let them off so easily. So I did what I always do best.

Not wanting to miss the chance, I followed them and turned myself invisible so no one could see me. They were grumbling about something that I couldn’t hear but I didn’t really bother because I was too mad at them for getting Eun Hae suspended from school for two weeks. School meant a lot to her! All that I was thinking about was making sure I keep them in sight, wondering what exactly I would do to them. I didn’t have any particular plan of what I will do but I will do it.

I followed them to an apartment building. I guess this meant they were going back to their place to rest or whatever. Perfect, I thought as a plan began to form in my head.

They got into a lift and squeezed in just before the doors shut closed. I accidentally — but very lightly — brushed against Himchan who frowned, stumbling a little bit on his feet, but thought nothing of it and just shrugged, taking his phone out from his pocket. I stood in a corner behind them.

I observed the two of them. Yongguk was whistling a tune while Himchan stood behind him, checking his phone for something. He stuffed it back inside his jeans pocket.

I smirked. Let’s have some fun, I thought.

Raising my hand, I made Himchan’s hand rise up and whacked Yongguk behind the back of his head.

I gave a satisfied smile when Yongguk turned to glare furiously at his friend while Himchan’s eyes grew wide in astonishment. He even let out a little growl.

“It wasn’t me! I didn’t do it!” Himchan protested but his defence was weak.

“We are the only ones in the lift,” Yongguk growled, “and you’re telling me you didn’t hit me?”

“I don’t know!” Himchan really couldn’t explain this. How could he? “I don’t know!” he repeated. “My hand just moved, like something forced it to — or something!”

Yongguk stared at him as though he was delusional.

“You have to believe me!” he pleaded.

I smirked and worked my power again. Himchan’s hand raised and I made it move toward Yongguk’s crotch area. It took all my willpower to control myself from bursting out into laughter as Himchan squeaked when he realized where he was touching Yongguk.

And omo, the look on Yongguk’s face when he saw that he was being molested by his best friend.

This is too funny.

“Dude!” he yelped in surprised, jumping back. “What the ? Are you gay?!”

Himchan’s face turned bright red. “A – Anniyo!” he stammered. “I – I don’t know what came over me! I swear! Honest! I did not do it!”

If only I could control what they say, then it would make things more interesting. I could try make it seemed as though Himchan is gay and actually has a thing for Yongguk. Maybe Yongguk would give him a few punches.

I laughed quietly at the image.

Yongguk looked as though he wanted to hurt Himchan, who coward in a corner with fear.

The lift gave a soft ding before its doors sprung opened and Yongguk gave Himchan an odd and suspicious look before he walked out, shaking his head in disgust and muttering darkly to himself. Himchan shook his head, too, and hit himself on the forehead before he followed his hyung out.

I followed them out of the lift, down the hall. Neither of them said anything, especially after what had happened in the lift. Yongguk made sure he kept a distance from Himchan who looked downright embarrassed. I just had a huge grin on my face.

Finally they approached a plain, white door with the plaque 133 on it.

Yongguk took out a pair of keys and unlocked the door before the two of them stepped inside. I sneaked past them so I wouldn’t be locked out.

So this is where they lived.

Huh, I always thought it’ll be like a vampire’s lair or something. Don’t ask why, I just had always imagined it to be like that. Maybe it was because they were such bullies.

Himchan walked over to the couch and sat down, plopping up, turning his body into an L shape. He lied down and was about to rest his head on a pillow when I lazily flicked my hand toward his direction and the force pushed him off the couch. With a startled yelp, he rolled off the sofa and fell, face-first, to the floor. He held his hand out to support himself before his face fell flat on the floor.

Yongguk looked up and sighed, shaking his hair. “Clumsy fool,” he muttered as he pulled out a chair from the dining table. He was about to sit on it but I moved it a bit, away from his contact, and he fell right down to the floor on the with a loud thud.

“Ow!” he growled.

“Who’s the clumsy fool now?” Himchan muttered as he glared at him from where he was sitting on the floor. He rubbed his palms. The impact of him landing on his palms were too great that they were red and painful.

Yongguk got up, dismayed, and rubbed a hand over the sore place on his . “Yah, I was sure the chair was behind me,” he whined.

“And you called me the clumsy fool,” Himchan went on bitterly.

The two of them looked pissed but I felt like it wasn’t enough so I looked around the place, wondering what I could use. There were a lot of pots and pans that were hanging down from the hooks in the kitchen and somewhere hanging down the ceiling was a wind chime. It was still and silent and it gave me an idea.

I raised a hand the pots and pans clanged loudly against one another. The two of them exchanged glances, their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then I moved my hand toward the direction of the wind chimes and it made that soft, tinkling sound.

Yongguk jumped.

“H – hyung?” Himchan whimpered.

“Must be the wind,” he replied, trying to stay calm but he didn’t looked very convincing to me.

“There is no wind,” Himchan shot back. “The air-conditioner has not been , the fan is not on either, and none of the windows are opened.”

I raised my hands to the chairs in the dining room. They moved a little, but it was obvious enough for the other two to see. Their faces grew pale with terror, their jaws agape in disbelief.

“Wh – What’s going on?” Yongguk stammered.

Looks like Mr-Tough Guy isn’t so tough after all.

“Is this place haunted or something?” Himchan asked, looking scared out of his wits. He looked around before turning to his hyung.

“Nonsense,” Yongguk said, but his voice went slightly high-pitch at the last syllable when I blew coolly behind his neck, letting the hair stand up. He shuddered and wrapped himself with his arms. “T – There are n – no such things called ghosts. They’re not real.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Oooh,” I said eerily, causing Himchan to gasp and Yongguk’s face turned pale. I made my voice raspy before I moaned softly, “Kill . . . I need . . . blood . . . kill . . .” I thought that this was pretty hilarious. I got the idea from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, where Harry began hearing the voice of the basilisk through the pipes.

Yongguk and Himchan were starting to look scared as they ran to each other, clutching onto one another for security. What wimps, I tell you. They were bullies, yet this was so easy to bully them.

Kill . . . kill . . .” I lifted my hand, making the cupboard doors opened, pillows flying up into the air and I turned the chairs over.

“Ahhh!!” they both screamed, holding onto each other even more tightly. “Somebody, help us!”

“Ghost!” Himchan cried out.

I think they both wet their pants as they covered their crotch part with their hands. I wrinkled my nose in digust. Oh, gross.

Kill . . .” I said, raising my voice behind them and they jumped, turning around but of course they couldn’t see me. “BLOOD! I WANT BLOOD!

Yongguk and Himchan bolted, shoving each other as they made their way to the front door, wanting to be the first one out. Just as they opened it, Daehyun and another guy walked in. Startled, Yongguk and Himchan stumbled out into the hall, tripping over their own legs.

They seemed surprised to see their hyungs looking terrified. I guess that was because out of all of them, those two were probably the toughest guys.

“Outta my way! Move it!” Yongguk’s deep voice called out and he pushed passed the others.

“Wait for me, hyung!” Himchan shouted, running after him.

“What the hell was all that about, Youngjae?” Daehyun asked.

Youngjae shrugged. “I don’t know,” he replied, “but they looked pretty scared to me.” They turned and gaped at the mess in the living room. “What the hell happened here? It looked like a tornado had swept through.”

Daehyun glanced back at the door where he last saw his hyung. “Yeah, you know what, we should go and see if they’re okay,” he said.

Youngjae nodded. “Good idea.”

The two of them turned and headed out. Youngjae locked the door behind him but I wasn’t worried. I can easily use my powers to unlock the door and get out. Or I can just transport myself to wherever Eun Hae is.

I glanced around and decided to fix the room so that they would be shocked when they all come back. With just one flick, the chairs were turned back upright. With another flick, the pillows were back on the sofa. I looked around and decided to see what they have inside the room.

When I opened the door, I found the place was actually quite neat. Huh, whoever knew idiots could actually keep themselves clean? I glanced at the beds and saw that there were three bunk beds. I guess that meant they still had two other members in the house other than Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae.

I turned back around and walked out to the living room. It was normal. I guess I should go back and do whatever things I want to do. I was about to leave when something caught my eye.

I walked over to the television and I saw two photo frames perched on top of the television box. I looked at the one at the right. It was a picture of all six of them, I guess. I recognized the four of them. I’m guessing the other two are the remaining members. I looked down and saw the description: B.A.P

Huh.

They even have a name for themselves, how sweet.

Rolling my eyes I looked at the other photo frame. It was another picture of them. The background was Lotte World. They all looked so happy. But this time, this picture was a picture of many others around them and a girl in between of them.

And the girl was Eun Hae.

Wait, what?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

o.o

Hahaha, Lu Han's prank is awesome. Actually, I was going to make it into a fight, but I figured I should add more of his power, so :PP

Pity Himchan in the lift :P