Preparations

The Heartbreaker's Game

Kai’s POV

I’ve been chosen; this is like heaven. I can’t believe it. I am going back to Earth and enjoy my time there!

Wahey!

It’s a good thing that my friends weren’t really that envious of me. None of us were whenever we find out who gets to go to Earth again. We were all pleased for whoever the representative is that was chosen. They all patted my back, told me that I can do it and it’ll be a piece of cake.

As we went back to the dorm, Suho started telling me to make preparations. Like how am I going to search for the girl since I know absolutely nothing about her, how am I going to approach her, how long will it take for me to do each step and all those other things. But I didn’t care and I wasn’t listening. I hope she’s hot. Knowing Suho, she would probably be an easy target.

My head began to get filled up with a hot y riding my hard, thick member. It sort of made me hard. I had to cover my member so my friends would not see.

“Kris made me change the e I chose for you into someone else,” Suho grumbled resentfully and began muttering cusses out at Kris and the rest of Exo-M. “So be warned: it might be a challenge for you.”

My face fell, the image of a ing hot e on top of me disappearing along with my happiness. “Awww man, I was hoping for a good screw.” My shoulders sagged. But then my face lit up. “A challenge! You know I can never resist a good challenge!” I was pumped up immediately after that. I jumped up into the air giddily and did a ‘hwaiting’ pose while still up on air.

Suho laughed and ruffled my hair. “That’s the kind of attitude I’m looking for,” he told me as we sat around the living room.

Chanyeol eyed me. “You’re getting huge.”

Everyone turned to stare at me and I covered my member. “Yah, ert, stop looking at me!” I snapped at him, irritated. “Can we talk about something and direct the subject away from my ?”

“Hyung, make sure you get me a souvenir!” Sehun beamed, practically bouncing in front of my face. “Get me a lacy G-string.”

Suho whacked his head. “Yah, you sick ert! Shut up!” he chastised the maknae who just pouted. “I will not allow this sort of language under this roof. And no, I am not falling for that aegyo of yours.”

“Come on, hyung, you know you loved banging a girl too!” Sehun whined while D.O raised an eyebrow. 

“But I do not want a G-string,” he replied evenly.

“What will you do with it, anyway, Sehun?” D.O sniggered, shaking his head. “Wear it?” He tried to imagine Sehun in a pair of G-strings and his eyes could have bled. “Oh, gross. Forget it. Scratch that image out of my head!” He covered his head with his hands and began to shake it violently. “Ugh! Pabo! Why did I think of that? Now I’m going to get nightmares at night!”

“What’s the point when you’re already having day-mares?” I muttered.

Sehun shrugged nonchalantly. “I think I’ll look hot in G-strings,” he replied, smirking, battling his eyelashes like he was a girl or something.

Chanyeol winced, shuddering as though he was remembering a bad memory. “Trust me, take it from someone with experience. You wouldn’t want to wear it. It hurts, you know.”

We all stared at him in disbelief. Did he just say what we all thought he just said? That it hurts while wearing a pair of G-strings?

“You wore G-strings?” I asked with astonishment in my voice.

He realized that he had given away a secret he didn’t want any of us to know and began rubbing the back of his nape. He chuckled nervously, scuffling his feet. “Don’t be judgmental,” he replied, his voice flat and defensive. “The girl whose heart I had to break last time was a e and she thought it’d be if I’d wear one of her bras and . She chose a pair of G-strings for me. I couldn’t walk for a couple of days.”

We roared with laughter as his face flushed bright red as a tomato with embarrassment. This too funny! CHANYEOL WORE GIRLS UNDERWEAR!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Yah, shut up,” he muttered darkly. “I didn’t ask to wear it, although it certainly made more interesting. But the pain, ugh, it was excruciating. Hyung, this is all your fault, you know.”

Our leader raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh? How so? Did you have fun wearing it?” he asked calmly, his lips twitching, fighting a smile.

“No! If you hadn’t chosen her for me, I wouldn’t have to suffer for days, not being to walk properly.” He pointed toward his and glared at Suho as though it was his fault for choosing such a challenge for him in his last game. But I don’t see why he should complain. He won, after all.

Suho shrugged, wiping away his tears of laughter. “Well, I guess that is the sacrifice you had to make for the team,” he said, trying to control his laughter as he doubled over onto fours. “Puahahaha, I can’t believe it. Imagine Chanyeol in G-strings. Bwahahahahahaha!!!”

That set us off into another fit of laughter. Chanyeol scowled, obviously not liking it that we were making fun of him. In a huff, he got up and walked back to the room and slammed the door behind him.

“Petty,” I muttered.

“Real mature,” D.O added just as sarcastically.

Suho walked into the room and came out with a piece of paper in his hands a few seconds later. “All right, I know you’ve done this many times before but procedures are procedures. You have to go through over the Rules and Regulations of the rules again.” He gathered the other members so they could listen to this as well. He even had to drag Chanyeol out from his tantrum.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. “I’ve heard this for seventy times already,” I muttered. “But I guess I have no choice but to listen to it for the seventy-first time.”

 

Lu Han’s POV

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I walked back to Exo-M’s dorm with the rest of my friends. I wonder, why do I feel so nervous this time? Other times I would be jumping with joy at being picked. I loved toying and playing with the girl’s feelings.

So why I feel so bad to do it?

Kris glanced over at me as he closed the door behind him. “You’re not having second thoughts about this, are you?” he asked me, questioning the uncomfortable expression on my face.

I shook my head, not wanting to let him know to truth. It’ll only disappoint him. Besides, once chosen, I’ll have to play until the end of the game, whether I win the game or lose. That’s stated in the rules. I also didn’t want him to think that I’m being weak or something. “Of course not,” I replied indignantly. “I was just thinking about my previous games before, that’s all.”

He nodded. “Good, so, is there anything you want to ask me?”

I looked at him. “Am I allowed to show her my powers?” I asked him. “I mean, will she freak out?”

He shrugged, frowning thoughtfully at my question. “That is a good question, which I’m not so sure about. So why don’t you see what kind of girl she really is before you decide whether you want to expose yourself as someone from another planet? See if she can take it before telling her.”

XiuMin made a beeline for the kitchen to eat more buns while Tao and Chen tried to stop him. Lay followed us into the living room and we sat on the white, plush sofa. Kris took his place in a red armchair, relaxing into it.

“Dui zhang, I’m curious,” I asked, a thought suddenly coming into my mind. “How do you guys know when we’ve won? And will we have to wear a watch so that you can contact us whenever?”

He nodded, sitting back into his seat. “Yes, you have to wear the watch. That way I am able to communicate with you. We have televisions here that let us see what you guys are doing,” he replied. “And how do we do that? Simple. We have invisible cameras following you everywhere you go so we can monitor your every move.” He smirked. “It’s a bit stalkerish, but it’s the truth.”

I shuddered. But then I froze. “You mean you guys can watch me even when I bathe?! Or when I’m ing her?!” I asked, horrified. Gross, that’s so wrong! I can’t believe I don’t have any privacy! Why didn’t I think of this earlier? Yuck! This is too much information!

He shook his head. “Ah, that, we quickly turn the camera off, timing it. We turn it back on after ten minutes to see if you are done. We usually turn the camera in another direction. That way we just listen to the sound to determine whether you are done bathing or done having with her.” He looked over at Lay who was staring outside the window where our dead flowers were wilted on the flower pots at the side of the balcony. Lay wasn’t even paying attention to our conversation anymore. But it didn’t matter. It wasn’t that important to him, anyway.

I nodded, pleased that they had the decency to give me the privacy I needed. Being monitored twenty-four-seven seemed really creepy. “So I’m allowed to do whatever I want to get her to fall for me?”

He nodded. “I know you can think of a way to do it. You’re very creative,” he replied reassuringly as Tao and Chen had successfully dragged XiuMin away from the kitchen to join us in the living room. “You can do it, Lu Han. I have complete faith in you.” He smiled warmly at me and patted my shoulder.

Hearing that really did put my pressured heart at ease.

Lay stood up and walked outside. Raising a hand and blowing into the flowers, the flowers came alive again, fresh and blooming. That’s what happens when you have the powers of healing.

What powers do I have? Well, I have the power of telekinesis.

We all have quite the similar powers except Kris had the ability to fly, XiuMin can turn things into ice, Chen can control lightning and Tao had the ability to control time. The powers the all of us have — including Exo-K, if I’m not mistaken, are the power of appearing wherever the person is if I imagined their faces, and being able to turn invisible and letting certain people see me. And I’m told that we are all extremely good-looking, but we all know yours truly is the most good-looking person among all, right?

Wink, wink.

Kris got up and went to the room. Everyone else turned to me.

“You can do it!” XiuMin said, encouraging me, after swallowing a mouthful of buns. “I know you can.”

Tao rubbed his palms together and smiled. “I can sense that this year is going to be a great year for the Games. I feel that the heartbreaks will be in our favour.”

“You can’t predict the future with your ability to control time, dummy,” Chen pointed out. “But I agree. This year, we are definitely going to win, for sure. We will beat Exo-K by one point.”

Lay came back and nodded. “Of course.”

Kris came back out, holding a parchment in his hands which every one of us knew what was written on the piece of paper.

The rules.

Even though all of us had heard the rules and practically memorized it by heart, we still needed to go through them again just of an in case we had forgotten one or two rules and each rule is very important must be followed. All around me, Chen, Tao, Lay and XiuMin all pretended to look horrified even though I know we are just going to be bored while listening to Kris.

“So,” Kris said, unrolling the paper. “Rule number one . . .”