An Exo Morning

The Heartbreaker's Game

One fine morning in Exo Planet, Exo-M’s leader, Kris woke up to the familiar buzz of his alarm clock. He rolled over in his bed and opened his eyes which landed on his clock.

It was eight-thirty in the morning.

He sat up, stretched, and yawned tiredly but smiled brightly a few seconds later. Today is the day, he thought happily to himself, ignoring the snores in the room, which soon faded into the background. He got out of bed and inside the bathroom, brushing his teeth and took a bath, running through a list in his head.

When he was done and had gotten dressed, he walked out to wake the rest of s. “YAH, EXO-M! WAKE UP!” he hollered from the entrance of a door. “WAKE UP BEFORE I SET FIRE ON YOU!”

Beds shook and soon thuds of people falling of bed sounded because of Kris’ rumbling voice so early in the morning. Few seconds later, five other heads popped out sleepily from the door.

“Gege, what is it?” the maknae of the group, Tao, grumbled groggily.

He whacked him on the head.

“OW!” the poor maknae yelped, wide awake.

From his loud shriek, the other four were instantly awoken and they hurriedly rushed out of the room, standing in a straight line in attention outside in the living room. They certainly didn’t want to get hit on the head so early in the morning. They wanted to save as many brain cells as they could before Kris whacked out every single one of them. Not that they had many left. . . .

Kris paced back and forth in front of them, his hands behind his back, studying this batch of people: Tao, still grumpy and patting his head where he had been whacked; XiuMin, who was breathing in and out, filling and emptying his bun-like cheeks, Chen, whose hair stuck out in all places, tried to beam; Lay, who yawned sleepily, making Tao and Chen create a chain reaction of yawns; and Lu Han, who was cutely rubbing his eyes to stay awake. Kris frowned, tapping his chin with one finger as he scanned through all of them in their pajamas and sleepy faces.

Who will be chosen?

“Dui zhang?” Lu Han said sleepily and he wheeled his head toward his direction. “Are we supposed to get ready or something?”

“Yes!” he barked and they all jumped at his loud voice. “I want all five of you ready in twenty minutes. Then I want you to report to the Hall.”

They all stood there blankly. They were all still quite blur, having just woken up.

He sighed. “NOW!”

They scattered about like chickens, hurriedly fighting for the single bathroom in the dorm. As Kris enjoyed his breakfast in the kitchen, he ignored the loud bangs on the bathroom door, with the rest of the members asking the poor person inside to hurry up and let the others take their turn as well. If they weren’t ready in twenty minutes, Kris would surely punish them.

 

Meanwhile, way over at the other side of the building, Exo-K’s leader Suho had just woken up with a bright smile. He was ready in no time, clean, fresh and out of his pajamas. He checked his watch and smiled to himself. He was ready within ten minutes.

Record time.

“All right,” he murmured to himself, smoothing his hair, “time to wake the other sleepy heads.” He got up and walked to the room where s were all sleeping soundly.

He smiled  as he took in the sight: Sehun, the maknae, cuddled up with his bolster with a trail of drool escaping his lip; Kai with his hair awry, a cute pout on his plump lips; Chanyeol’s over-grown limbs were sprawled all over his too-small-for-giants bed; D.O’s face was plopped on the pillow, his sticking out into the air; and Baekhyun, whose blanket was covering half his body while the other half was threatening to fall of the bed along with himself if he moved a little bit more to his right side.

Suho shook his head, chuckling softly, at the sight of his friends sleeping. “Yah,” he called out to s, “wake up, pabos. It’s almost time to go. Get up!”

“Mmmm, gimme five more minutes, hyung,” D.O mumbled incoherently, his voice muffled from the pillow. He let out a loud snore.

Sighing, Suho sauntered over to Sehun. With a strong yank, he had stolen the bolster away from the maknae who instantly sat up, gripping the air for his bolster. “Hyuunnggg! You stole my bolster!” he pouted, his bottom lip sticking out. “Give it back! Give it back nooooowww!!! I waaaaaannnttt!!!!” He reached out to snatch it but Suho held it even higher.

The leader pointed to the bathroom. “Go. Now.”

Deafted, Sehun forced his legs out of the bed and made his way to bathroom in robot-like motion. His eyes were still half-closed so Suho wasn’t at all surprised when he walked right into the wall next to the door instead. “Ow,” he whined.

“Shut up, Sehun,” Kai muttered, waking up from his sleep. “You’re such a baby.” He sat up and Suho burst out laughing. He scowled at his hyung. “Yah, I know my hair’s messy.” He ran his hand over his hair to try flattening it but it only stuck out even more. “Sehun, ppali! I need to bathe as well!”

“Yeah, yeah!”

“Help me with Chanyeol,” Suho asked Kai. “You know what to do. Grab his hand. I’ll take his leg.”

Kai nodded, getting out of his bed. The two of them walked over to Chanyeol who was not disturbed by the loud noise. Kai took hold of his hand while Suho took his leg. Suho nodded and the two of the pulled Chanyeol off the bed.

“I’m awake! I'm awake! Lemme go! Gerroff!!” he yelped, thrashing and kicking that they quickly let him go to avoid getting kicked. Chanyeol fell off the bed. He frowned. “Ow,” he muttered, rubbing his sore . “Hyung, Kai! That was mean! Why did you pull me off bed?!”

“But at least you’re up,” Kai replied, walking over to D.O. “Aish, is he a mermaid or something?” He reached out to slap D.O on the . But just as his hand reached his , there was this loud noise coming from D.O and an awful stink followed soon after, coming from his .

Kai gasped in horror as he drew back his hand. “YUCK!” he cried in disgust and kicked D.O’S against the wall which made a loud impact once it made contact. “Kyungsoo hyung, you disgusting person! You farted on my hand!” He began wiping his hand on the blanket as though he was hoping to wipe it off.

D.O opened one eye out at him. “Well, Kai, that’s what you get for trying to molest my y ,” he replied, giving a noncommittal shrug.

Kai narrowed his eyes and jumped on him, tackling him at once. “Prepare to die, Dim-witted Object!” he yelled, raising his fist up in the air in his direction.

D.O tried to fight back. “I’m not a Dim-witted Object, for crying out loud! Stop calling me that! Hyuuungg, look at Kai! See what a big bully he is!!!” he protested, fending for his life, blocking Kai’s blows.

Startled by the loud noises s were making, Baekhyun turned to his right — and fell of the bed, head first. He got up and winced. “Who made me land on my head?” He looked around the room, blinking.

Suho shook his head. “You’d think I raised them up as wolves,” he muttered to himself. He noticed Sehun emerging out from the bathroom. “All right, who’s going to go bathe next?”

“ME!” everyone else cried and began shoving each other to see who reached the bathroom first.

Chanyeol poked his tongue out from the doorway. “Mehrong!” he said childishly and slammed the door in their faces. Everyone could hear him cackling so evilly from the other side of the door. “I win! I win!”

Kai shook his head. “He’s forgotten his towel.”

D.O smirked and flipped off the hot water switch. “Who’s laughing now,” he said, folding his arms across his chest, and the others slapped high-fives with one another. They decided to eat breakfast first while waiting for Chanyeol to finish taking his bath.

As they were about to take a bite of their toast, Chanyeol screamed. “AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WHO TURNED OFF THE BLOODY HEATER? WHERE THE HELL IS MY TOWEL? YOU GUYS! IT’S NOT FUNNY!” he cried out in frustration as the cold water hit his body.

“That’s what you get for being an idiot,” Baekhyun called back, happily eating the toast. "That's what you get when you let your heart win. Whoaaaa!" he sang Paramore's song That's What You Get.

Kai and D.O facepalmed.

The door flew opened and a stark Chanyeol came out, glaring at them. “You will all pay for this, every single one of you. I will remember this forever.” He turned the hot water heater on and then quickly covered himself while everyone snickered.

“For heaven’s sake, hyung, put a towel around yourself,” Kai smirked, dangling his towel in front of him.

“Don’t make me charge,” Chanyeol threatened. “I will come over at you and slap you with my d —”

“Chanyeol,” Suho said warningly.

Kai’s eye widened when he realized that he was being serious. “All right! All right! Just . . . turn it somewhere else! Omo, that is so gross! I cannot believe you just said that.” He closed his eyes and threw the towel at him. Chanyeol smirked and went back inside the bathroom.

D.O slowly crept toward the hot water switch. Suho sighed. Seriously, how old are they all?

“Go away, Dim-witted Object!” Chanyeol called. “Don’t you dare touch that switch or I’ll kill you!”

“How did you know?!”

Suho sighed, covering his head with his hands. “How they managed to make girls fall in love with them when they’re so childish is beyond me,” he muttered.

“Hyung, we heard that!” Sehun piped up.

“Shut up and eat your breakfast.”

 

Finally, both Exo-K and Exo-M were waiting around in the Hall, but at seperate sides blocked by a wall. The leaders were standing in the middle, where one computer filled with data was placed while the rest of Exo-K and Exo-M were standing in different rooms of the hall. Even though the twelve of them have lived in the EXO Building all their lives ever since they were old enough to live in there, Exo-K have never seen Exo-M before and vice versa. Only Kris and Suho were allowed to see each other, being leaders.

Kris and Suho hated each other but sadly they were not allowed to kill each other if they wanted to live on Exo Planet, no matter how tempting that idea is. Because of their hatred, the citizens of Exo Planet made them live together in a building but were given each a different side of the building with other people living in the middle of it. The building was so wide; it was easy to get lost if you didn’t know the way. They would be lonely in such a big building so they were allowed to each have five other friends.

Exo-K and Exo-M were not allowed to see each other because of their leader’s hatred for one another. They were also given instructions not to cross a specific barrier so they wouldn’t trespass into the other side. There was even a barrier in the Hall so they wouldn’t see each other when they gathered there. They were all fed with stories of how the other party was evil and that they should not mix with one another. They don’t even know each other’s names. They knew that they existed, they have just never seen them.

In order to make things more interesting with their competitiveness, Kris and Suho had created The Heartbreaker’s Game to be played annually. The object of the game is to make a girl fall in love with them, sleep with them and then break her heart the fastest. But instead of doing it themselves, they made their members play for them instead. They would choose the girl for them through the data files in the computer where it keeps track of everything in the whole universe.

And right now, with 35 points each, it was time for the annual Heartbreaker’s Game to take place for the 71st time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the first chapter? It's boring, I know. I'll try add more funny things in okay. Forgive me for this chapter too. I'm never good at the startings of stories (:

Subcribes, feedbacks, upvotes and comments are loved (: