Almost Like a Fairytale

The Heartbreaker's Game

Lu Han’s POV

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked nervously.

She stared at me, stunned. Her eyes darted toward the ring and then back up to me. All around us, people were staring and whispering but I kept my eyes on her. I watched as she took the ring from the box to admire it, holding it up to the moon and stars.

And slipped in on her finger.

I broke into a huge smile, waves of relief washing over me, and I stood up, cupping her face. Everyone cheered but I couldn’t hear them because I was too busy kissing the girl who was now my girlfriend.

As our lips moved together, I slipped my tongue inside her wet cavern and deepened the kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair, securing her face to mine. Her arms locked behind my neck. I lowered my hand to the small of her back and pulled her into me. I stopped kissing her long enough to tell her how beautiful she was before my lips captured hers again. I kissed the edge of her lips then her cheek. I nibbled her earlobe before down to her neck. As I left my mark all over her neck, she held me close in her arms.

Finally when we broke apart, Eun Hae blushed, looking down. I grasped her chin and made her look up to me. I smiled as I pressed my lips against hers. I hugged her and we swayed to the music.

BOOM!

We looked up to see the night sky streaked with beautiful colours as the fireworks went off

I turned back to Eun Hae and I kissed her again. She smiled and kissed me back and I held her tight in my arms.

 

Zico’s POV

I was getting bored so I decided to wander around the place. I heard that there was another party outside at the field so I decided to check it out. I was walking half-way when fireworks went off. I paused to admire the sky for a bit before I continued walking.

But then I froze when I saw Eun Hae and her boyfriend making out.

My eyebrows furrowed. I can’t believe that she had a boyfriend and I nearly had with her. I closed my eyes and remembered the way she kissed me and I felt this tingling feeling on my lips as if she was kissing me again. My eyes snapped opened and I felt this burning sensation in my pants. I eyed her lustfully and I knew that it would drive me crazy if I don’t get a chance to her senselessly. I wanted to bang her up in the , wanted to do so many naughty things with her.

Ugh.

You know what?

What I want, I get.

And I want Jung Eun Hae.

 

Daehyun’s POV

Eun Hae is kissing that guy she came to the dance with. I remember Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung talking about her having a boyfriend the other day, quite some time ago, actually. They were surprised and very doubtful that they were together so I did not think much about it.

Now I wished I did.

What’s his name again, Lu Han?

Yeah, that’s it. Lu Han.

I watched them from a distance as they kissed passionately. They seemed to be so in love. I could see the glint of happiness in her eyes as she looked up to him. I know, because I used to see that in her eyes whenever she used to look at me.

I felt a surge of despair overwhelming me as I looked at them. If she’s happy with Lu Han, does this mean that she doesn’t need me anymore?

“Hyung.”

I turned to see Youngjae. I turned back to Eun Hae, my little sister . . . who hates me and doesn’t see me as a brother anymore. It hurt.

“Hyung, she misses you a lot, okay?” he murmured softly, knowing what I was thinking about. “She may not want to talk to you, but you know she loves you. She needs you.”

I pointed to the couple kissing. “Does that look as though she needs me?” I asked miserably. “Look at her! She looks so happy! This is the first time I’ve seen such happiness in her eyes ever since we abandoned her! “

“Hyung, we’ve got a mission to talk to her and we’re going to fulfil it,” Jongup said firmly, coming up to the two of us. “We are not holding back just because we see that she’s happy without us. Maybe we might not have a chance tonight, but we still have time.”

Not for long, I thought as fear gripped my heart when I realized the days were numbered.

Zelo nodded. “We’re going to make her happier with us.”

Youngjae looked at him. “That was so corny,” he started to say and he grimaced at him, “but for once, I actually agree with this punk.”

Zelo beamed. “Thank you, hyung!”

I shrugged miserably.

My heart was heavy.

I might not have much time left to tell her how I feel, to let her know that I am truly sorry, and that I wished I had never abandoned her.

 

D.O’s POV

Oh dear Exo.

Kai

Is

Kissing

Her

Best

Friend

Not good. Not good at all. He’s not supposed to be with another girl! He’s supposed to be with Eun Hae! And now Eun Hae is kissing Lu Han! Oh Suho is going to hate me for not doing anything to stop this from happening, even worse that I did not notice it.

Not really.

Aisssshhh.

I ran a hand through my hair, thinking hard about this, while pacing around the little space I was pacing back and fro in their school. Ottoke? Ottoke?

I looked at Kai. I blinked and stopped pacing around to watch my friend for a moment. Kai has a different look on his face. Normally when he’s with girls, he gets that erted and lustful look on his face, like he just couldn’t wait to them mercilessly and enjoy the pleasure he was receiving.

But that’s not the look he has now on his face as he danced with Daeseul on the field, few feet away from Eun Hae and Lu Han. I recognized that look.

He’s in love with her best friend.

Oh nooooooooooooo.

I banged my head on the lockers.

 

Kai’s POV

After a slow dance, we glanced over at Lu Han and Eun Hae who were still dancing to no music, in their own world. I smiled. Lu Han can win this year’s Game.

I give up. I’m not going to hurt Eun Hae; I’m not going to fight for her heart only to end up breaking it. I care a lot about Eun Hae, but just not in that way, not like how I feel with Daeseul. She’s like a little sister to me. And I’m definitely not going to break my girl’s heart anymore. I looked at her and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. I felt this new feeling stirring in my heart and I have to admit that I really like this and I want this to never end. I want to always be with Daeseul.

Does that seem strange?

“Kai Oppa,” she murmured. “I thought you liked Eun Hae, but I’m really happy to hear you say you like me.”

“Honestly,” I said, “I only chased after her to make you jealous. But really, I see her as a little sister, only as a little sister.”

“Really?”

I nodded and pulled her in for a warm embrace. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest as she snuggled up comfortably in my arms. She sighed happily and hearing her happy made me smile.

She beamed. She glanced at her best friend. “Well, she and Lu Han look really happy together, don’t you think so?”

I nodded. “I agree. They’re perfect for each other.”

 

Lu Han’s POV

By the time we went back to the house, it was already one in the morning. Eun Hae and I danced until our feet hurt, then we went to the park and we kissed a couple of times. Then we went to get a late supper. Then we decided to come home. Eun Hae fell asleep in the car so I carried her in my arms back to the apartment. When the door opened, I walked into the living room. I found Kris in the living room.

He looked at me. “How did it go?” he asked, eyeing her.

I smiled. “She’s my girlfriend.”

He grinned widely. He stood up and it was then I noticed his luggage next to him. “Good,” he said.

“You’re going back?” I asked.

He nodded. “The camera is almost fixed; just give it three hours. But you’d be asleep anyway.” He nodded toward her as a portal appeared. “You know what to do. Tell her I had to suddenly leave due to her . . . just come up with a good excuse.” He raised his index and waggled it, his own way of saying goodbye, before he stepped into the portal and was gone.

I carried Eun Hae to our bedroom and placed her gently in bed. I looked at her. She can’t sleep in that outfit. I took out her pyjamas and I removed her clothes, leaving only her black bra and black on. I was careful not to touch her anywhere inappropriately as I slipped her shirt and shorts on.

I went to bathe and when I came out, I got in bed with her, only in my boxers. I turned the lights off and hugged her. She mumbled incoherently in her sleep and turned to face me. I snuggled up with her. I smiled, kissing her lips.

“Eun Hae,” I breathed before I fell asleep.

 

Kai’s POV

I walked Daeseul home and made sure she was in safely before I teleported myself back to my apartment with a huge grin on my face. I was happy. I knew that Suho was going to be angry with me but at the moment, I really didn’t care. I mean, I was already losing so badly and I wasn’t much of a competition when she was already falling for Lu Han when I first met her.

I think I’m in love with her.

“Ahem.”

I looked up to see D.O looking at me. He had a frown on his face. It wasn’t a frown of disappointment, but more like a sad remorse and almost pitying one for me.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

He looked seriously at me. “You do know that one of the rules for the Heartbreaker’s Game is that you can’t fall in love?”

I nodded. I did know that. But frankly, I really do not care.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going crazy ._.

Right, on to the next chapter! Woohoo~ I'm on a roll!

Anyone got suggestions of what the title for the sequel should be?