Eun Hae and B.A.P

The Heartbreaker's Game

Lu Han’s POV

B.A.P Oppas . . .

She was dreaming of B.A.P.

I sighed and got in bed with her. She rested her head on my lap and I smiled, her hair softly as she continued murmuring their names in her dreams. “Daehyun Oppa . . . Youngjae Oppa . . . Jongup ah . . . Junhong ah . . .” She sounded as though she was in pain, like a lot of pain.

I poked her brows to help her relax her face expression but it didn’t. She held onto my boxers tightly, her fist clenched tightly into a ball. She whimpered again and I continued to her hair softly. I closed my eyes and I remembered what Kris told me about them the time I went back to Exo to find out why Kai and I got the same girl.

 

Kris led me to a secluded corner in the hall to the rooms where he knew that the others wouldn’t be able to overhear. Even though they wouldn’t dare come to eavesdrop, they would still want to go back to the room to get something and might accidentally overhear what we would talk about.

When he told me about how her parents had just carelessly tossed her aside, throwing her out of the house like she was garbage, I was so furious. I can’t believe that her parents would dare do something so horrible to their only child like that!

“There’s more,” he said quietly after a moment of silence.

I looked at him. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to hear anymore, but I wanted to know as well. I needed to know as much information about Eun Hae as I can.

He looked at me. “Are you sure that you want to hear it?”

I nodded. “I need to know all the information there is to know about Eun Hae if I want to win,” I replied.

He nodded. “Well, I’m pretty sure you know about B.A.P, right?”

I nodded again. I clenched at my fist at the thought of Himchan and Yongguk. They were such idiots! “I know that they used to be close to her,” I replied slowly, wondering why he was bringing them up.

He sighed. “How much do you know about her relationship with them?” he wanted to know.

“Not much. She only told me that they used to be her best friends,” I admitted, grinning sheepishly. “She was too upset to tell me anymore about this.”

“Oh.” He stared at me with a hard gaze as though he was contemplating about telling me. Finally he sighed. “They were more than just best friends to her, you know,” he said. “They were like her brothers, her protectors. They were there for when she was feeling upset and down.”

I looked at him quizzically.

He went on, “When her parents kicked her out, it was really hard for her, I guess. I don’t know. The data doesn’t say what exactly she felt and all. You know that the data doesn’t fill in things if not many people know about it or if it wasn’t recorded in any important documents.”

I frowned in confusion. “Hang on,” I spoke up slowly and Kris stopped talking. “I know for a fact that the data doesn’t receive any files of the girls in Seoul until they hit sixteen years of age. And the data will only contain documents of what she has gone through when she is sixteen.”

“That is true.”

“So that means the computer will only have information of her starting in her sixteenth year and until now, when she’s eighteen years old.” When he nodded, I went on, “So how come you knew about her parents, even though it happened when she is twelve?” I wanted to know. “I mean, it wouldn’t be stated in the files, would it? I doubt that people who publicly announce it to the whole world when she’s sixteen or last year when she’s seventeen.”

He winced, looking as though this was something he had hoped I wouldn’t pick up the clues and hints. But he was wrong, obviously I would. I am sharp. He cringed when I glared at him. “I have my own sources. I will tell you about it some other time.”

“Dui zhang —”

“Do you want to know about this or not?” he asked impatiently.

I sighed. “Yes, I do.”

“Okay.” He nodded and I scowled darkly. “Anyway, so they were her best friends. It was said that she was already living with them when she was sixteen years of age.”

I raised an eyebrow. “She lived with them?”

He nodded. “Yes, Eun Hae lived with them. She was really close, like a sister and all that,” he said, waving a hand offhandedly. “Apparently, out of everyone, she was the closest to Daehyun and Youngjae. They were always there for her. Zelo was childish and Jongup was shy.”

I’m not surprised. “What about the other two?” I asked. I raised my hand and soon a bottle of water came flying toward my direction, landing in my hand. I offered to Kris but he just looked at it and shook his head no. Shrugging, I twisted the cap opened and began to take a big sip.

He blew a frustrated raspberry. “From what the information gave about her, she and Bang Yongguk were romantically involved.”

I spat water out in his face. “What the ?!” I exclaimed.

He glowered at me, wiping his face.

“Dui bu qi,” I apologized quickly but I couldn’t believe what I heard. Are my ears deceiving me? “But, seriously, they were romantically involved?” Somehow I just couldn’t find that possible.

“Yes, they were romantically involved,” Kris said, “and Himchan was sort of the third-wheel because he liked Eun Hae as well.”

“Whoa, talk about a messy love triangle,” I muttered.

“Not really.”

My eyebrows creased in confusion. “What do you mean?” I asked.

“Yongguk was a bastard and he did like Eun Hae, but then because of the fact that they were living in the same house, it sort of made his jump and he wanted to her.” He gave me this hard look.

“What?” I said defensively. “I’m working on it. I’m close to there.”

He sighed and continued, “And because Himchan was his best friend and he was just as as him, the two of them decided to have a .”

My jaws dropped. “What did they do to her?” I whispered. My heart was feeling heavy for Eun Hae. It must have been terrible to endure all that . . . drama.

Kris shrugged casually as though he felt nothing for her. Well, obviously he wouldn’t. He couldn’t care less about what happens to her. “Yongguk came up with a plan. He managed to get Youngjae and Daehyun to take the younger ones out to the park and then to the cinemas to watch a movie one Friday night where they were allowed to be out longer than later. When Eun Hae came home from work — she was already working at the café back then — Yongguk, seeing as he was her boyfriend at the time, managed to sweet-talk her into going in his room and then he began attacking her. He threw her on the bed and began to force himself on her.”

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine it. It wouldn’t be hard to lure her into the room. You just have to be charming and Eun Hae is, sadly, naive enough to fall for that. And Yongguk was much stronger than she was. He would have been able to take her down, pinning her down on the bed as she helplessly tried to struggle against him.

Aish, that girl.

“He pinned her down on the bed and began kissing her, grinding up against her. She kicked him in the nuts and he let go of her,” Kris continued, “and she was about to run out of the door when Himchan appeared and locked the door behind her, trapping her in the room with the both of them.”

I shook my head at the barbaric act.

“It didn’t take long for them to strip her fully . As Yongguk touched her here and there, holding her, Himchan stripped. Then he held her as Yongguk stripped. The two of them positioned themselves at each of her entrance and was about to enter when the others all came home, earlier than planned.”

I breathed a sigh of relief inwardly. “Does this mean she wasn’t ?”

He shook his head. “No,” he replied. “So she is still a . You see, she screamed for help and Youngjae and Daehyun knocked the door down just in time. She ran out of the room and into her own room.”

“She must have been so traumatised,” I murmured softly.

He rolled his eyes. “You know I really don’t care.”

“What happened next?” I urged.

He shrugged. “Yongguk and Himchan began to despise her and began feeding lies to the others, saying she threw herself at them and was this close into wrapping them around her fingers when the others came home. They also said that she didn’t want the others to think so low and ty of her so she made a cover-up saying that it was the other way around, they attacked her, which is the truth.”

I was quaking with fury.

How dare they do something like this! They were in the wrong and yet they turned the others into believing that they were the ones being victimized and made Eun Hae look like she was a .

“And the others believed them?” I asked incredulously.

Kris looked bored as he leaned against the wall, shoving his hands into the pocket of his jeans, as far as the hole would let him go. “They knew the truth,” he replied. “It was obvious. They knew what their hyungs were like so of course they would know what really happened.”

“And they didn’t do anything about it?” I fumed.

He really was uninterested in all this. "I don’t know,” he replied and I was beginning to get annoyed. “All I know was that she moved out not too long after and stopped talking to B.A.P. Sure, she could have ignored the two older ones and all, but she felt betrayed by the other four because they wouldn’t stand up for her. They daren’t speak up to their hyungs. So she started hating them.”

“And is now where she is with them,” I concluded.

He nodded. “And now that you know, I hope you will use this information to your advantage and find a way to win the Game,” he said. “Or else, if you don’t, I’m going to cook you into baos and feed you to XiuMin.”

I shuddered at the thought of stupid XiuMin not knowing what he was taking in as he eats me. He’s the type of person who doesn’t care what kind of bao he’s eating, he’ll just eat it. In fact, if you poison the bao, he wouldn’t realize until it was far too late and he was already dying. Or maybe he’s really that stupid enough to believe that something else happened.

Kris regarded me. “Well, if you’re done, you can go.” He sighed. “You need to get back to the Game and win, after letting Kai kiss her.”

“Thanks for reminding me,” I snapped. I walked inside the room, grabbed Chen’s camera and disappeared soon after.

 

“Mmm . . .”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down to see Eun Hae stirring. She was starting to wake up. I looked at her. Her head was still on my lap, her fist gripping onto my boxers and then I felt myself going ing hard. Oh, damn it, I’m not going to be like Bang Yongguk.

I looked down and my eyes grew big as her hand moved until it was placed directly above my crotch.

Oh, .

 

Eun Hae’s POV

I felt my head was on something warm and clothed. My dreams were fading and I was seeping back into reality. I felt my pillow moving. I frowned.

That’s strange.

Pillows can’t move unless I move them. And this pillow actually felt a bit hard at the same time as warm. Snuggling up to my pillow, still wanting to slumber, I moved my hands a bit and grabbed onto the pillow — and I heard a tiny squeal. Why do I feel as though I’m holding a hard object? My eyes flew opened.

And I realized I was grabbing onto Lu Han’s .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the story goes, more things are revealing about Eun Hae's past. Are you sure you wanna know?