Kai VS Lu Han

The Heartbreaker's Game

Kai’s POV

I’m standing here like an idiot outside the restaurant for Eun Hae. People were giving me a pitiful look because it seemed as though they could tell that I’ve been stood up. This was not what I wanted.

I checked the time.

It’s been half an hour and she still haven’t showed up. She didn’t even give me a call. I wonder what was taking her so long.

I sighed.

Maybe I should check on her.

 

Lu Han’s POV

Eun Hae tried struggling with me but I refused to let her go. I kissed her neck and let my hands roamed around her waist. I didn’t want to touch her again like that but I knew that if I let her go now she’ll slap me.

And boy, she may be small but her hits are strong.

“Eun Hae, I thought you liked me,” I murmured. I saw that she blushed and I knew that she does like me. “So you do like me.” I looked down at her and she refused to look at me in my eyes. I kissed her lips. “Aww, come on, sweetheart.”

“Lu Han, seriously, I’m late!”

“Like I give a damn.”

“Well I do.”

We broke apart and we saw Kai standing in front of us. Eun Hae struggled under me, trying to sit up but I still didn’t let her go. In fact, I smirked. “It looks like that Eun Hae stood you up.”

“Because you —” Eun Hae started to say but I covered to stop her from saying anything.

Kai glared at me. “Because you stopped her from coming to see me,” he snarled, clenching his fist tightly into a ball. “I knew Eun Hae wouldn’t purposely stand up on me. And I knew that she would probably be held up here because of you.” He shook his head. “And I had a feeling you’d hold her up like this.”

“Kai,” Eun Hae said weakly.

He looked at her.

“Help me.”

I frowned. Why is she asking him for help? Doesn’t she like being with us? I can feel her heart beating wildly for me and I knew it’s because she wants to be with me. Of course, she’s angry, but she wants me too.

Why does my heart ache when she asked Kai for help to get away from me?

Kai looked at me. “Can I talk to you about something?” he asked and I sighed. “You know about the . . .  thing.”

“What thing?” Eun Hae asked.

“Nothing,” I said smoothly and I got off her. But before I left, I kissed her on the lips, making sure that Kai would be able to see . . . oh? Eun Hae is kissing me back. Haha! She’s kissing me back!

I knew she wasn’t able to resist me for long.

I kissed her back.

“Ahem,” Kai coughed, sounding irritated.

We broke apart. Eun Hae looked flustered, looking away from me. I glanced over Kai and smirked at him because I saw the anger in his eyes. I knew he was angry at me that I was playing right in front of him and he probably got even angrier when he saw that Eun Hae was kissing me back.

Now,” he said silently with anger.

I rolled my eyes and got off her. I kissed her forehead. “I’ll be back soon, don’t miss me too much, okay?” I said.

She scoffed, sitting up. Before I could even take a step forward, she grabbed my hand and turned me around. Then she gave me a tight slap across the face. “!” she screeched at me. “ert.”

Kai smirked, looking amused, and he didn’t stop her from hitting me. I just held my hand and pushed the force to her, making her unable to hit me. She cried out in frustration when she realized that I was using my powers to stop her from hitting me. She looked positively mad like she was crazy.

“Lu Han!”

“I believe we were supposed to have a chat,” Kai said, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to get away without getting hit on the back. Damn it, if only I had the power to telekinesis then I could teleport somewhere else knowing that she wasn’t anywhere near me to hurt my back. So if I let her go now, she’ll hit me.

Jung Eun Hae,” I said in a low voice, the obvious frustration in my voice, and she stopped when she saw that I was getting a little bit frustrated, which I was. “You can hit me all you want afterward.”

She sighed and let go. “Come back soon so I can hit you some more,” she growled and I have to admit that she was pretty cute when she was angry.

I walked over to Kai and he led me to Eun Hae’s room. Eun Hae sat down on the couch and folded her arms across her chest, pouting a little bit. I chuckled again before we walked inside the room. He rounded up on me.

“Couldn’t you have obviously let some competition here?” he snapped at me. “You should let her do what she wants.”

“Then there’s no point in having the Game, is there?” I snapped back. “We need to have a competition and where’s the fun in it if we just let it flow? Besides, there are no rules about how the Game is played, as long as we get her to fall in love with one of us, sleep with her and break her heart.” I made sure that my voice wasn’t loud enough so that Eun Hae wouldn’t overhear us.

“So you’d cheat like that?”

“Obviously.”

Kai blew a frustrated raspberry. Then he looked at me. He took a step toward me. “Well, two can play that game.” He teleported away.

“Oh, ! He teleported to her and is going to take her away from here!” I ran out of the room just in time to see Kai and Eun Hae disappearing and I knew that he had taken her out on a date.

I sighed. Should I follow them or . . . maybe I should leave it. After all, I had been taking her from him. Besides, I’m confident that she’s not going to fall for him. I know that she likes me enough to not fall for Kai.

I looked at the time. Maybe I should do something to get her to forgive me for what had happened earlier. Knowing Eun Hae, when she comes home from her ‘date’, she’s going to hit me all over again.

So I turned off the lights and everything, grabbing my coat, before I headed out of the door to my destination.

 

Eun Hae’s POV

I was able to breathe properly once Kai and I left the apartment and we were in front of the restaurant. He smiled as he let me inside the restaurant. I glanced around. Wow, it was quite fancy.

The waiter led us to a secluded area to a table for two. We sat down and we ordered our drinks. I noticed that the waiter was giving her some looks and I rolled my eyes at Kai who just grinned.

He mouthed, “I’ve got a plan,” and he reached out to take my hand and rubbed his thumb over my hand. I felt something tingling inside of me. He looked at the waiter and said, “I hope that you’d be able to get our food done fast. My girl over here doesn’t like waiting for her food for very long.”

The waiter looked flustered as he bowed and quickly left.

I burst out laughing once he was gone. “That was genius,” I said.

Kai shrugged. “What? It’s true. Tonight, you’re my date. And I’m not having it if there are people who are checking you out when you’re already taken by me,” he replied.

We sat back and chatted with ease and he told me a lot more about Exo. He tried to ask me some stuff about my past but I didn’t want to tell him. He respected it and decided to ask me about Daeseul. Typical.

“A lot of people think she’s bipolar,” I told him. “She acts like a tomboy but seriously, she’s just one of those typical girly types of girls.” I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. “To be honest, she planned to set me up with you.”

Kai burst out laughing. “Well, that’s ironic,” he said. “She was telling me about you and all, and I have a feeling that she was trying to set me up with you too. Whoever knew that it was going to just happen naturally?”

I grinned. “Yeah, who knew, right?”

Our food came and the waiter nervously set our plates down. He handed us napkins as well and made sure that our cutleries were laid out in the right order. “I hope that you will enjoy your meal.”

Kai flashed him a smile. “Thank you,” he said. “I’ll be sure to leave a good tip for you for getting our food in front of us so fast.”

The waiter nodded. “O – Of course, anything.” He bowed and left.

I shook my head at Kai. “You’re intimidating him,” I said to him. “Don’t.” But I was laughing. It was kind of cute to see the guy like that. Besides, he was sort of cute. I took my napkin and saw that there was a piece of paper. There was a telephone number and next to it, was a name.

Zico.

I laughed silently to myself as I read the name all over again. I looked up to the waiter, Zico, who winked at me and made the ‘call me’ sign with his hands. I looked down at the paper and was surprised to see it was snatched out of my hands. I looked up at Kai to see him smiling as he shredded a piece of paper.

I turned back to Zico who grimaced.

“Kai,” I laughed.

He smiled. “You’re not looking at someone else while you’re out with me,” he said and we began eating our meal. After a moment of silence as the two of us enjoyed our dinner, he held out his fork. “You should try this. It’s really good. Let me feed you a small piece of it.”

I opened my mouth and he fed me. Then I got a bit of mine and fed him as well. Zico was watching the whole time. He sighed, looking away dejectedly. I felt a little bit bad, playing with his feelings like that. But then again, he should have know that if I was with Kai, it meant we were on a date, especially after Kai had made it obvious that the two of us were on a date. Gosh, I seem to be using the word ‘date’ a lot. I shook my head and Kai saw what I was doing.

“What are you thinking about?” Kai wanted to know.

I was expecting him to add on, saying something like, “I bet you were thinking about me, huh? I know, I’m resistible,” like how I’m pretty sure Lu Han would say, but he didn’t say anything. He just waited for me to reply.

I shrugged. “This is just crazy,” I said. “I mean, I haven’t been out on dates with guys in so long. I’m sort of rusty.”

He smiled warmly. “Just be yourself,” he advice me. “I’m curious. Could you at least tell me something about your past, now that you have mentioned it? Who do you used to go on a date with?”

I blushed. “Uh . . . sorry, that’s private,” I said lamely.

He pouted. “Oh, come on. Can’t you even tell one tiny detail about your past?” he asked me. He looked so adorable, I was wavering.

“We-ell,” I said, hesitating. I looked at him and sighed, giving in to his aegyo. “Okay, fine. But you must promise you won’t laugh or won’t get mad when I tell you this, okay? You have to promise. Oh, and you can’t ask too many questions about this too,” I added. “This is a little embarrassing.”

He raised an eyebrow, curiosity obviously sparked. “Who is it?” he asked me. “I promise I won’t. Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Yongguk.”

He choked on his food. “Are you for real?” he asked me.

I sighed. “I can’t believe it either,” I replied. “I mean, he used to be so sweet and so nice to me. But then he tried to me and even got Himchan to try doing a with me.”

He stared at me in disbelief. “Is that why they’re usually so erted around you and why Yongguk hates you so much?”

I nodded again. “I guess.”

Kai reached out and took my hand. “Hey, if you need help, I’m here,” he reassured me.

I smiled. “Thanks, Kai Oppa. I know I can count on you.”

He smiled.

 

When Kai teleported the both of us back to the apartment, I looked at him, leaning against the door, with my hand behind my back. He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. I was about to kiss him back when we heard Lu Han saying, “I’ve got something to show to Eun Hae, so if you’d stop making out . . .”

We broke apart and he looked frustrated. I smiled at him and went inside. Lu Han was waiting for me. Kai disappeared behind me. Lu Han smiled brightly, holding something behind his back. I scowled, remembering what he did. I was about to raise my hand when he held out a hand to defend himself. I raised an eyebrow. He’s not using his powers?

He then held out something that was behind his back. It was a camera. I took it from him and looked up to him. “What is this?” I asked him.

He smiled hopefully. “Remember I said that I’d tape your lessons for you because of your suspension? Yeah, that camera is filled with this week’s lesson.”

He really taped it for me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I had mentioned before, I'm not making Zico appear again.