The Idiots of Exo-M

The Heartbreaker's Game

Dui zhang!

“Yah, shut up! He’s sleeping! Let him sleep!”

“But this is an emergency!”

“I tell you, just —”

“DUI ZHANG!!!”

Kris woke up from his bed, sighing. He was so tired from the night before, especially watching uninterestedly as Lu Han and Eun Hae making out for a bit. He was feeling a sense of dread when he saw that Kai and Lu Han had finally met. He knew Lu Han would be feeling confused.

And that he might even come back to find out what was going on. This was what Kris dreaded the moment he realized he and Suho had picked the same girl for both Lu Han and Kai. He wondered if Suho knew about it and wondered how Suho was going to tell the others that they are going to meet. How did they take it? Kris haven’t told Exo-M about it yet. He was waiting for the right time.

Dui zhang!

He checked the time. It was already eight in the morning. For the first time in his life, he was the last one to wake up.

“Zzzz . . .”

He rolled in his bed and looked up. He sighed. Of course, Kung Fu Panda sleeps like a . . . well, a panda.

Kris shook his head. “Yah, Tao, wake up!” he ordered. “It’s eight in the morning already! Why aren’t you still up?”

No response.

Groaning, he grabbed a pillow and threw it up in the sleeping boy’s face, hoping he’ll be awoken by the impact. Tao only stirred and continued right on snoring like he was dead to the world.

“TAO!” he boomed.

The poor young boy was so startled he fell right off the bed, from the top bunk. But then he got up and smiled brightly. “Ahhh,” he said, yawning as he stretched. He was used to falling down from the top bunk every morning already. But then he pouted and rubbed his head. “Ow.”

Kris facepalmed.

“Dui zhang!”

He sighed, looking down at his feet. “XiuMin better not be complaining about having no more baos again,” he muttered and walked out of the room, a hand running through his hair. Tao followed behind him.

XiuMin was in the kitchen, holding an empty container that once used to be filled with baos. He pouted and pointed to Chen, whose cheeks were stuffed with baos. “He ate the last one!” he whined, stomping on his food.

Chen shrugged when his leader turned to him. Lay and Tao exchanged glances and they shook their heads. XiuMin was the oldest among them, even older than Kris by a few months, but he acts as if he was the youngest.

“You can just go out and buy some more,” Kris said to XiuMin, not seeing the big deal like the bao-eater did. “The shops should be open by now.”

“But!” XiuMin obviously didn’t seem to be happy about it.

“But what?”

“But that means I have to wait extra longer before I can eat baos again!” an upset XiuMin cried in anguish. He crossed his hands across his chest. “I hate Chen! Ben (stupid, in Chinese)! He took my bao! If he didn’t, I would be eating one right now!” The temperature of the room started to get colder the longer XiuMin went on.

Kim Minseok,” Kris said sharply and the place returned to its normal temperature. “You have two choices: you either wait a bit more by walking to the stores to buy your baos or you will have no baos at all.”

XiuMin’s eyes went wide with fear at the thought of not being able to eat baos for the while day and automatically grabbed his wallet from the table, took his house keys, and began to walk to the door to go and buy some more baos so that he could at least eat them, even if it’s later than none at all.

“Good choice,” Kris grumbled.

XiuMin opened the door and yelped in surprised when he saw Lu Han standing in front of him. “Lu Han!”

Everyone perked up when they heard XiuMin calling Lu Han’s name and they all tumbled out to the front door. Kris, however, remained where he was. He knew what Lu Han wanted. He’ll come and get it himself.

“What are you doing back here? Don’t you have to win Eun Hae’s heart?” everyone asked him.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve already won her heart,” Lu Han said confidently. “It’s just taking it to the next level that will be the challenge.”

“Well, if anyone can do it, you can,” Chen said admirably.

“You’re the best,” Tao piped up.

“Agree,” XiuMin nodded, the issue with Chen taking the last bao gone now that his friend was back, even if it was just for a little while.

Lay nodded. “There is never a Game where you were up as a representative and lost,” he added. “You win every Game you played. Why would this be different?”

Because Eun Hae is different from all the other girls was what came to Lu Han’s mind in an instant but he brushed it off.

“So, what’s up?”

XiuMin pouted. “Chen finished the last bao,” he complained, pointing at the younger fellow who rolled his eyes. “So I was actually going to go out and buy some more.”

Lu Han shook his head. “No need,” he replied, holding up two plastic bags, one in each hand. “I thought you might want some so I went out to buy some more,” he said, knowing it would make baozi happy.

XiuMin grabbed the plastic bag from him before anyone else could and ran away, holding onto it for dear life. “Yay! Baos! All mine! Mine, mine, mine! Mine!” He glared at Chen. “Got it? Read my lips: they’re — all — mine!

Chen rolled his eyes. “What a baby,” he muttered. He pointed a finger toward XiuMin and zapped him with his electrocution power.

“Ow!” XiuMin nearly dropped the plastic bag in shock. He glowered at the younger man. “I will get you.” He opened his palm out to Chen, whose finger started to freeze up until it was completely wrapped in ace.

“D – dui zhang!” a distressed Chen called out.

Kris sighed. “For goodness’ sake, XiuMin, unfreeze him!”

“No!”

Chen glared at XiuMin. He used all his power energy until the lightning cracked the ice, sending the ice particles everywhere, narrowly missing Lay’s member, who jumped and spread his legs wide apart.

“Yah!” Lay protested.

“Dui bu qi,” Chen apologized sheepishly. He picked up the nearest ice to him and threw it to XiuMin, who caught it. He took this moment, while XiuMin was distracted, to send another wave of lightning toward him.

XiuMin’s hair got burned, sticking out in all sort of direction, and you could hear it cackling with electricity. He glared at Chen. “You’re just jealous I got the baos and you don’t!” he said childishly, holding the plastic bag near to his face.

Lu Han looked at the plastic bag in his hands. “Eh, XiuMin,” he said, “you got the wrong plastic bag. The baos are here. That plastic bag you’re carrying is filled with stuff for the younger ones I bought from Earth.”

“Failed,” Lay and Tao cracked up. They exchanged high-fives with one another and Chen just smirked.

“Now who’s stupid?” he sneered.

XiuMin glanced inside the plastic bag he was holding before carelessly tossing them aside to Lay, who caught it, before he rushed back to Lu Han and grabbed the other plastic bag. Lu Han blinked.

Mine!” XiuMin cooed.

“Oh wow!” Lay, Chen and Tao gushed as they each took out The Avengers suit. Lu Han had got for them. “The Avengers!”

“I wanna be Thor!” Lay quickly took claim, grabbing Thor’s suit.

“Then I’ll be Iron Man!” Chen replied and hugged the suit to his chest. He rubbed it against his cheek and smiled.

“Who cares?! I wanna be Black Widow!” Tao declared and grabbed Black Widow’s suit. “In fact, I’m going to change into it right now.”

“Baos!” XiuMin gushed in the background as the sad and deprived XiuMin took a bite of the still-steamy-and-hot baos. “Ahhh! Too hot! Too hot!” Yet he closed his mouth, puffing his cheeks until he managed to swallow. His eyes went wide. “Ahhh! It’s burning my throat!” He ran to the kitchen and took out a jar of cold water before he downed it, cooling his throat. He smiled and took another bite of the bao.

And the whole cycle repeated itself until the first bao was gone.

“Look at me, I’m Iron Man!” Chen said, laughing gleefully.

“I’m THOR!” Lay said, laughing, as he came out wearing the suit. He turned to Lu Han and beamed at him. “Ariga-thor!” He bowed in thanks.

Just then, Tao came out in Black Widow’s outfit. It looked horrendous on him that everyone had to cover their eyes. But he strutted around the room, trying to do the catwalk. He stopped in front of Kris and Lu Han. He batted his eyelashes and did a pose. “Do I look y?” he purred.

“I live with idiots,” Kris and Lu Han muttered at the same time, shielding their eyes from the painful sight.

“Anyway,” XiuMin spoke up through a mouthful of a bao, “Lu Han, how come you came back?” he asked.

Kris and Lu Han exchanged glances, suddenly remembering the real reason why Lu Han came back. Kris was actually hoping that in all the excitement the others were causing, Lu Han would have forgotten. He actually wanted to strangle XiuMin for reminding Lu Han about it.

“You know what I want to know,” he said.

Kris sighed. “You might want to tell the others about it,” he told him. “It’s going to involve them as well.”

Lu Han eyed the three younger ones. “As soon as they’re changed.”

They quickly changed their clothes and soon the six of them were sitting in the living room, with XiuMin munching on his fourth bao already. “Well?”

Lu Han shrugged. “I know who Exo-K’s representative is for this year’s Game,” he spoke up, starting first. “I know how he looks like. I have met him.”

The others gasped, except for Kris who already knew this.

“The question is,” Lu Han went on, turning to his leader, “is . . . why was Eun Hae picked as the girl both of us have to play with?”

Kris sighed and told them the same thing Suho had told Kai and the other members of Exo-K. They all listened quietly, but they were shocked to see how much difference this year’s Game is compared to the other 70 past Games.

Lu Han sighed. “Dui zhang, can you turn the television on? I want to see what Eun Hae is doing right now,” he said. “Send a camera to find her.”

Lay turned the television on. It took the invisible camera some time to find Eun Hae, but finally it found her. She was on the rooftop, lying down, under a picnic mat while looking up to the sky. Lu Han frowned. Shouldn’t she be at work? Why is she out there in the rooftop instead? Why is she alone? But then his eyes bugged out when he saw that she wasn’t alone.

Kai was with her.

He was lying down next to her.

The camera moved to get a closer look of her face but it was blocked by Kai instead.

Chen’s jaw dropped. “Is that him?”

Kris and Lu Han nodded. They exchanged glances. Kai seemed to move fast on Eun Hae, doesn’t he? Right after Lu Han left, he appeared. And this was why Lu Han didn’t want to come in the first place. He closed his eyes.

“Omo!” Tao gasped.

Lu Han opened his eyes and found Kai leaning down to kiss Eun Hae on the lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohdear, goodness ._. The Avengers @@

Poor XiuMin. Lololol xDDD funny how both Suho and Kris were woken up the same way, with different situations.

Eeeehh, Kai! >.<