Chapter 9

The Best 9 Months Of My Life!
Woohyun's POV~

I woke up to Yoonhee's beautiful face looking at me, smiling.

"Morning sunshine," I said kissing her forehead. She just continued to stare at me. "Why are staring at me?"

She sat up and looked down at me. "I had a dream last night, it was about a little boy. He told me his name but I don't remember what it was, but I had a feeling he was our son. He looked like you and he also played the violin like you when you used to play it in elementary school. He was so adorable." I smiled and sat up as well. * Just wait until you meet our daughter, she's the most adorable thing ever.* I thought to myself as I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"No matter what our children will always look adorable. I mean look at us," I said as she giggled. She started gagging and ran to the bathroom. "I guess morning sickness is starting today."

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen when I saw my mother in there cooking.

"Oh, you're awake. Is YoonHee awake too?" My mother asked. I nodded and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"She's starting to get morning sickness," I said sitting down at the dining table, watching my mother cook.

"Oh is she now," my mother said smiling. My father entered the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Breakfast almost ready? I'm starving," he said grabbing today's newspaper. My mother nodded and walked in YoonHee looking pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked getting up walking to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Is morning sickness usually this bad?" she asked my mother helping her set up the table as she nodded. "I don't know how you survived being pregnant, I feel like giving up already."

"No you can't!!" HyeMi yelled. I jumped and stared at her as she crossed her arm. I shook my head telling her to be quiet. "They can't see nor hear me anyways, but she can't give up!"

"She won't give up," I said to HyeMi as my family looked at me weirdly. I rubbed the back of my neck and cleared my throat. "I'm talking to the baby telling her that mommy won't give up." They just laughed at me as I was talking to Yoonhee's stomach.

HyeMi's POV~

"I don't think she really meant it," he said to me as I felt anger within me.

"How would you know?!" I yelled. "We can't have them ending up like us."

"I've been watching her and I feel like we can trust her," he said. "Don't worry, we won't let anything happen. Remember our mission is to help prevent things, so therefore we will not let anything happen." We stood outside for a few seconds, feeling myself relax.

"I hope so," I said.